advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long did it take you to gain 100lbs?

Lol I wish I had the patience for that. I wrestled At 125 my senior year and by the time I enlisted in the marines at 175 all natural. After another year I was 210(first cycle) and by my second cycle the following year I was 230. Soooo two years. In the decade since I have taken 6 years off but it always comes back Soooo fast:)

Sometimes I wish I had stuck with it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

i wish i had that patience too.lol! at 19yo i met my mentor and found my new obsession. at 19 i weighed 138lb 2 years later after my 21st b day i weighed 242.i didnt cycle though.i just stayed on. in the past 10 years i have taken off 5 years. muscle memory is a wonderful thing :D

In scale weight terms...hopefully never!

Started training at 6 1 and about 220. 12 years later I've been up to 275 but have slimmed back down to about 250.

Starting to bulk up again in the next few weeks, hoping to keep it a bit cleaner that before. A fairly rigid diet of decent whole foods, hard, heavy basic lifting and a sensible dose Test E and Anavar is the plan. Being 275 I felt as strong as hell but my mobility was terrible and I looked old.

Well I refuse to count my highest weight as "gained weight" cause I was fat and looked like shit. (235lbs at that point I think)

I started working out when I turned 21 at 150lbs pretty lean sub 10%, now at 24 I am 215lbs at probably a lower bf than I was originally.

So 65lbs lean mass in just over 3 years; only been running gear for under 2 years.

Well I refuse to count my highest weight as "gained weight" cause I was fat and looked like shit. (235lbs at that point I think)

I started working out when I turned 21 at 150lbs pretty lean sub 10%, now at 24 I am 215lbs at probably a lower bf than I was originally.

So 65lbs lean mass in just over 3 years; only been running gear for under 2 years.

how talll are ya if you don't mind me asking?

in 5 nearly 6 years of competing ive only gained approx 40 lbs of TRUE muscle, now granted this was 100% natural at the time. we shall see what the next five years do with a little enhancement.

Havent quite got there yet. When I started training at about age 24 I was 145lbs at 6ft tall. Now 32 Im close at 220lbs same height. Ive had it pretty hard gaining those pounds, but there hasnt been much change in BF so its lean muscle not fat gains, but Ill get there as my aim weight is 245lbs/110kgs

Last edited:
Started lifting as a sophomore in high school, at about 130-135...but I wasn't done growing up yet. Up to around 220 now, probably my peak for the year, so maybe in 2 years I'll hit 230. That'd be 16-17 years...but probably half of that I wasn't really trying to gain, just staying "in shape". I think I naturally would have been about 170-175...i don't imagine I'll ever be 270 lol. I'd be really happy if I could compete as a light heavy in a local show in a few years and do well.

4 years. Only one assisted. Gained about 70 or so of it natty.

170->280

My starting weight at 17 years old was 122 lbs (LOL I know), :banghead: , and in my offseason now im up to 192 lbs. ( Just turned 22 ). SO hopefully over the next few years I can touch a clean 222!

Started pumpin iron when i was 14, weighed bout 150-160 shredded lmao! started getting real serious into bodybuilding at 16 probably weighed 180-190. Now i am 21 years old and i am currently weighing 292lbs Jacked as Fuck! so... bout 5 years of hardcore training and extremely enormous amounts of food, protein, blood, sweat and tears.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws