over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long do Testosterone levels last on bloodwork

silverback1984

Registered
Newbies
If your blasting at pretend 750 test and u drop to 100mg ,for how long after would your test levels be at 750 levels ? If looking to have bloods back at 100mg levels ?

Depends on the type of ester you are blasting with...

also depends on how long you were at 750mg

there's no formula though that applies to everybody though. We all metabolize oils at different rates. There's some online calculators that take a stab at clearance rates but I dunno if they take into account how much test builds up over time blasting large doses.

If I had to guess I'd say 5-6 weeks, longer if it was a long blast.

I'd venture to say you would be okay during the 4th week, as long as you go back to true TRT. I could be wrong, so don't take my knowledge or lack thereof as gospel.

One easy way to do this on TRT is to just add in Prop and or TNE. when you drop those your levels will be where you want within a couple weeks, even faster if you just switch to TNE in the end

As said before, there are online calculators for this. Now whether they are correct is another story.

Trying to cheat your doctor? ;)

As said before, there are online calculators for this. Now whether they are correct is another story.

Trying to cheat your doctor? ;)
Not trying to cheat. I recently stopped a blast because I thought i tanked my estrogen on very little aromasin. Joints were killing me .I got bloods a while after and estrogen was high again but joints were still fucked. Test levels were adequate as I was crusing now but I reckon it was the deca showing up as test on bloods as I'd only dropped that 3 r 4 weeks beforehand to try help. Eventually joints were coming back but after one week if 1000 test and 12.5 aromasin eod my joints were fucked immediately again. I looked back at previous estrogen test from the same batch and after a 7 week blood test while crusing on 250 test my estrogen was 17 which is way too low. So I think I'm crashing estrogen due to my test being fake or very underdosed. I've switched test 2 days ago so I'll see from here but definitely getting better sleep last 2 nights and waking up fresher already

My experience is that halflife estimation is fairly consistent with bloodwork:
1 week after last injection: 375mg
2 weeks: 188mg
3 weeks: 94mg

So assuming you quit cold turkey, and assuming the halflife of test e is 7 days, it would take 3 weeks to be at 100mg/week levels. Now if you don't quit and instead start doing 100mg/week, it would take several weeks longer.

It's unlikely in my experience that deca would show up as test, it is more likely that deca would mess up your estradiol test reading (because they use cheap immunoassay methods on standard estradiol tests). You can fix this by ordering the "Sensitive" or "Ultrasensitive" version of the estradiol test. You are testing Estradiol and not estrogen, correct?

varies according to person and how one metabolizes the stuff but i would say

if sustanon or omnadren 2-3 months
if test e/c 1-2 months

My experience is that halflife estimation is fairly consistent with bloodwork:
1 week after last injection: 375mg
2 weeks: 188mg
3 weeks: 94mg

So assuming you quit cold turkey, and assuming the halflife of test e is 7 days, it would take 3 weeks to be at 100mg/week levels. Now if you don't quit and instead start doing 100mg/week, it would take several weeks longer.

It's unlikely in my experience that deca would show up as test, it is more likely that deca would mess up your estradiol test reading (because they use cheap immunoassay methods on standard estradiol tests). You can fix this by ordering the "Sensitive" or "Ultrasensitive" version of the estradiol test. You are testing Estradiol and not estrogen, correct?
So you could stay on the deca at a good dose and not interfere with the test levels?

So you could stay on the deca at a good dose and not interfere with the test levels?

It all depends on the testing method, if it's MS/LC testing, deca should not show up as test, if it's an immunoassay testing method, any AAS may (not will) show up as something similar. Estradiol and DHT are traditionally done via immunoassay unless you specifically request the MS/LC testing method. Example, it is widely known that tren shows up as estradiol using the immunoassay method (it's actually called something different, ECLID or something I forget).

So if I wanted to add 250mgs of prop to my 200mg of cyp test I could stop 2 weeks out before next bloods to not have the additional elevated levels?

4-5 weeks with Test Enan.

If clearance is 5x half life, then level of 100mg would be obtained around 4-5 weeks IMO.

So if I wanted to add 250mgs of prop to my 200mg of cyp test I could stop 2 weeks out before next bloods to not have the additional elevated levels?

Yep, that is about what I do, and I test right where I should be.

If your blasting at pretend 750 test and u drop to 100mg ,for how long after would your test levels be at 750 levels ? If looking to have bloods back at 100mg levels ?

The actual answer to your first question is really only one day. Enanthate ester has a half-life of 7-10 days so by that time, the level of testosterone in your blood has dropped by half. So technically, the level begins dropping immediately after the initial peak and will no longer be at the "750 level." You should be able to figure out from the half-life when levels have dropped enough for your needs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws