over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long do you blast/cruise for?

I do 8 and 4. But blasting for me these days is only 500mg test. But damn do I feel healthier and weight it still climbing slowly but surely lol.

I do 8 and 4. But blasting for me these days is only 500mg test. But damn do I feel healthier and weight it still climbing slowly but surely lol.

8 weeks or months?

Depends on health. If my bw is good I will just keep blasting until the gains taper off. It also depends a lot on what you're using and at what dosages.

8 weeks, followed by 4 weeks on HRT. My blasts these days are low dose though like 500-800mg max.

I will normally cruise for a month or two... but I decided to compete this year again, so I have been blasting for the last 10 months and will probably will keep blasting for the rest of the year :rolleyes:

I will normally cruise for a month or two... but I decided to compete this year again, so I have been blasting for the last 10 months and will probably will keep blasting for the rest of the year :rolleyes:

So you don't blast, you just stay on.

I blast once during fall/winter to bulk up and then once during spring/summer to cut.
So blast around 3-4 months, 2-3 months off, blast around 3-4 months, 2-3 months off. Ends up working out perfectly, get to bulk up and cut every year. Be fat when it doesn't matter, cut when it does.

During the year:
~16 weeks blast (1000-1500mg week total)
~16 weeks cruise on test with npp/tren or masteron (100/100 week)
~16 weeks cruise on just test (50mg eod)

This year doing 16 week blast (usually split my blast 2 x 8 weeks) then maintain on 100/100 test tren for a month or so, after that I'll stay just on 100mg test for at least 4-5 months, need to get as close to normal as I can, haven't been there for a long time lol

12-20 weeks blast 6-8 week cruise
Blasts are 2.5-3 grams gear weekly
Cruises are 200mg test only weekly
Hgh non stop year round

I just started my first blast with test p. I get blood work from my doc every 3 to 4 months, so I have to be aware of when the blood draw is nearing. To stay undetected, I've decided to go with prop so it clears a bit quicker.

That's a lot of gear, you compete?

Yessiree. :) haven't for a year though. Working on the oil rigs made it impossible to do both. I just got a promotion though so with my new position I can easily do both.
I'm currently on a quest to get to 250lbs. The heaviest I've been is 240. Currently 220lbs (cruising at the moment) I'm saving funds right now so I can run hgh at 10iu everyday consistently for a year coupled with slin at 20iu ed 4/4.
I will probably only run high dosed blasts till I reach my goal then I'm gonna drop down to cruise dosage for good with occasional high tren/masteron during summers.

Yessiree. :) haven't for a year though. Working on the oil rigs made it impossible to do both. I just got a promotion though so with my new position I can easily do both.
I'm currently on a quest to get to 250lbs. The heaviest I've been is 240. Currently 220lbs (cruising at the moment) I'm saving funds right now so I can run hgh at 10iu everyday consistently for a year coupled with slin at 20iu ed 4/4.
I will probably only run high dosed blasts till I reach my goal then I'm gonna drop down to cruise dosage for good with occasional high tren/masteron during summers.

Lol I gotcha. Damn and I thought my highest dose ever of like 1.4g a week was a lot lol. And to see that you got to 240 just goes to show how different we all are as far as response to gear. Not saying 240 isn't a lot bc that's damn big brotha! I'm just saying it seems like some think you should be 300lbs on 3G gear.

I personally feel like my response may be below average. I mean on 750mg test I maybe gained 5lbs give or take, was like 215 I believe. I wish more people would just admit that some need more than others rather then telling you to eat more and train harder :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I blast till I get tired of pinning so much or if bloods come back to outa wack sometimes that may make it 6 months to over a year just blasting and rotating compounds. I'll cruise for a few months till I feel like ive given my system a rest although I know it's not truly resting then slowly start upping the dosages. Blast 900-1200 test, 400-900 deca or tren with drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and run slin 10 iu's pwo here and their. Cruise on 200-300 test e or c.

Lol I gotcha. Damn and I thought my highest dose ever of like 1.4g a week was a lot lol. And to see that you got to 240 just goes to show how different we all are as far as response to gear. Not saying 240 isn't a lot bc that's damn big brotha! I'm just saying it seems like some think you should be 300lbs on 3G gear.

I personally feel like my response may be below average. I mean on 750mg test I maybe gained 5lbs give or take, was like 215 I believe. I wish more people would just admit that some need more than others rather then telling you to eat more and train harder :rolleyes:

Yea I need a little more than the avg joe to maintain and to grow. 10 years ago I was 125lbs! Lol
Naturally I'm a little dude.

12-14 week cruises, 6-8 week blasts.

Cruises at 150 mg and below, blasts won't go over 700 total mg again.

I gained size/strength my last cruise, topped out at 245. Was a bit bigger than I wanted (could have been leaner), but I just kept going until it was time to shred. Going to drop down to 215 or so for this summer.

Last edited:
12-14 week cruises, 6-8 week blasts.

Cruises at 150 mg and below, blasts won't go over 700 total mg again.

I gained size/strength my last cruise, topped out at 245. Was a bit bigger than I wanted (could have been leaner), but I just kept going until it was time to shred. Going to drop down to 215 or so for this summer.

any reason why, health im guessing?

I blast till I get tired of pinning so much or if bloods come back to outa wack sometimes that may make it 6 months to over a year just blasting and rotating compounds. I'll cruise for a few months till I feel like ive given my system a rest although I know it's not truly resting then slowly start upping the dosages. Blast 900-1200 test, 400-900 deca or tren with drol 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and run slin 10 iu's pwo here and their. Cruise on 200-300 test e or c.

how often you get bloods done?

Last edited:
any reason why, health im guessing?

I feel I can push that mg and under farther than what I would be happy with. I've gained size and strength on the 100-150 mg I've been using a week the past 3+ months. I've been as high as 1.4 a week, but only ran that high for 3 weeks or so at the end of a blast. But yes, health related. I'm doing 200 test and 350 mast right now. (will bump up the mast to 500 once my ranks are replenished)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner