over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long do you run anavar up to show

champ00

Registered
just a quick question on this topic. would it be wise to stop 10 days out in case of some water holding. I dont hold water from it all all but just want to know whats the best time to cut it out b4 show

Well

just a quick question on this topic. would it be wise to stop 10 days out in case of some water holding. I dont hold water from it all all but just want to know whats the best time to cut it out b4 show

Anavar lowers cortisol levels..........making you feel tired and killing your appetite..you decide from that info.

Anavar lowers cortisol levels..........making you feel tired and killing your appetite..you decide from that info.

ooooh yes, very true for me at least.

but i dont understand how some people say 'my sweet spot for var is 60 or 100mg / day'

guess everyone is different... like always

Last edited:
Anavar is a potent glucocorticoid-receptor antagonist, which will increase cortisol levels (compensatory effect) - so have that in mind when you go off, you will have higher circulating cortisol levels in pct. Its anti-GR qualities is the reason for its use in wasting diseases, cancer, AIDS etc. It also increases T3 levels. I would use it all the way up to a show.

compensatory effect i concur, normal physiology, plasma cort will be high for sure, but how much is bound and how much is active at receptor level when you got people taking 100mg a day? im not saying it doesnt work, its probably safer than tren for precomp. like you said T4-T3 conversion is increased and T3 uptake is increased, anti cort higher T3 uptake equals superior fatloss synergy.

also for people with weakend adrenals, i found out the hardway, will have adrenal insufficiency. blocked GR and low cort out put equals = hypothyroidism again in my case

became very cold, unable to get up etc, (when dieting with low carb, cort is very high, insomina etc is normal, but my case was different and i knew something was up). cold feet. no changes in bf/ waek in the gym, lower bp, etc etc....added exo hydrocort and bam, i was warm, made muscles and back to normal.

sucked though.

hopefully next round my adrenals will do better.

some people do hold water

again makes sense, its not from estrogen its from increased cortisol nowhere to go so it sits on mineral glucocorticoid receptor as well since it has affinity there as well.

what do you do in that case before the show? spiro? better yet cytadren? lol careful! or dont use so much of var to begin with.

What can you do to combat the cortisol spikes when coming off the anavar? Im running a cycle right now, 16 weeks of test/eq, and the first 6 or so im running anavar.

dont come off straight into pct then

i dont think it will be a HUGE spike for a LONG time, if it was that critical we would have heard it by now,,,when did var come out? how long have people been abusing it?

i wouldnt worry

Question what is your dosage on Anavar and how long have you been running it and with what other supplements?

I used var in a test 450, deca 300 for 12 weeks and var at 75 mg's a day the last 6 weeks. I got strongs as fuck, lean gains (was on Ai's through out) always had energy, lost some fat also. I loved it. bang for buck didn't like it as it was all pharm grade var. so expensive. Thats why i'm interested in S4.

I love this place...great thread.

Can you go into more detail about the the cortisol spike while taking var? And moreso, what to do about it?

I took some at a low dose LOONG ago and it was the best thing ever, got strong and leaned out with no change in diet and no sides at all.

15 years later, I got some from a good source, same dose, and blew up like a Nerf Ball. I figured I got hosed and it was Methyltest or somesuch.

So what can we do to reduce this side?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner