YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long does doxycycline take to clear up acne?

peco_12345

Registered
ive been taking doxy 200mgs ED for 3 weeks and havent seen any results. how long did it take you guys for your acne to clear up?

Doxycycline won't work for everyone when it comes to clearing up your acne. I went threw this with my MD and finally she refereed me to a dermatologist and I got Accutane. To this day years later I barley EVER get any acne.

So if doxycycline is not working for you I know a couple of sponsors on here sell accutane. The only problem with accutane is some people get bad mental and physical sides. So please be careful if you go that route friend.

my little brother uses this stuff for his puberty acne

it did very little

washing his face 3-4 times a day and scrubing his back in the shower 4 times a day with a acne soap worked better then doxy did

Did diddly squat for me.

I would honestly recommend over everything I have tried including accutane, (pantothenic acid) aka vitamin B-5. It works wonders. Way better than antibiotics, lotions body scrubs, B-12, or niacin. It is easily comparable to accutane but far less drastic side effects.

You need a good high dose run of it for 2 to four weeks. Like 5 to 9 grams per day. Then lower it to 2.5 grams or so depending on needs.
Take it with other B-vities 2 times per day. You don't have to up your other B's on dose.

It should be working if it is going to work. i spent 6 months(lymes disease) on doxy...messed me up pretty bad. i would get off and try something else

I tried it as well and it did nothing for me after one month.

I am currently in month 4 of an accutane cycle and finally my back and shoulders are getting better. Month one was 20 mgs, month two was 40 mgs, month three was 80mgs and month four 80 mgs. Sides have not been too much. Dry lips mainly.

I ran Doxycycline and minocycline and they did absolutely nothing for me. Then I started Bactrum which was a miracle (a lot of people are allergic to it) I did not get a single pimple for 3 years, but like all good things it came to an end. Now while on cycle I take low dose accutane (20mg/day) and it clears me up real well while keeping my bloods normal.

It probably wont work. But its been the first line of defense for years albeit it was tetracycline in the 60s. About in there with everything topical, if it works you did not have acne that bad.

But if you got acne cause by overactive subacious glands theres was little help available for severe acne before accutane and we have not seen much new or all that helpful since.

IPG

I was a product manager for a version of Doxy. Throw it away, if you haven't responded yet, its not going to happen. Your stomach will be happy.

Accutane is the best choice, but it's very toxic and needs to be run for 6 months.

Have you checked your estrogen blood levels? That could be your cause of acne, and If they are out of whack, there is nothing that will work.

Nothing better than a jacked body from juice. And not taking your shirt off because of backne.

acne

what is the best for to much estrogen nova kills igf1 is aromasin the answer need good info to many peole telling me to many things

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws