advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long does igf levels have to be high to accumulate muscle?

interesting question. I would imagine it would be a similar concept to taking gear, even though they work totally differently on growth. Like anabolic hormones the greater the elevation, I would imagine the greater the effect on growth. Also, like anabolics, I would imagine small accumulations over time contribute to the growth of cells. Any elevation above your current baseline should contribute to muscle growth, both with IGF and anabolics. Though it may be so minute and so immeasurable. That's what lifting, eating, supplementation is though. It is there small tiny accumulations over time. Anything that is greater than what your body has adapted to, should cause a further adaptation (growth). So it would seem the greater the elevation over a greater amount of time would produce more noticeable results.

Not a direct answer. I don't think there would be a clear cut line as there never is with the body.

interesting question. I would imagine it would be a similar concept to taking gear, even though they work totally differently on growth. Like anabolic hormones the greater the elevation, I would imagine the greater the effect on growth. Also, like anabolics, I would imagine small accumulations over time contribute to the growth of cells. Any elevation above your current baseline should contribute to muscle growth, both with IGF and anabolics. Though it may be so minute and so immeasurable. That's what lifting, eating, supplementation is though. It is there small tiny accumulations over time. Anything that is greater than what your body has adapted to, should cause a further adaptation (growth). So it would seem the greater the elevation over a greater amount of time would produce more noticeable results.

Not a direct answer. I don't think there would be a clear cut line as there never is with the body.

Well i was thinking hyperplasia.
you see it everywhere that it takes months to a year of gh to see it's muscle building effects.
obviously aas will be in conjunction.
Random: read that exogenous insulin is needed for hgh to really do its building magic

Well i was thinking hyperplasia.
you see it everywhere that it takes months to a year of gh to see it's muscle building effects.
obviously aas will be in conjunction.
Random: read that exogenous insulin is needed for hgh to really do its building magic

I see. As far as I know still hyperplasia has never been proven in human so I don't think you'll find any numbers on when that starts to occur. The best info you could probably get is from high level competitors who have seen that "mutation" we all hear about when some of them really start pounding the GH.

Insulin/glucose also can raise IGF levels too. Combine that with GH, then IGF levels raise more. Plus adding insulin to the equation has many more benefits to growth besides just raising IGF. These things probably have more of an impact on growth in the short run. (transporting aminos, glucose, lowering cortisol, reducing total muscle breakdown during exercise)

I don't believe there's a definitive answer, or so I think?

I would also believe if you could inhibit STAT3 (signal transducer and activator of transcription 3) in conjunction with elevated IGF-1, this possibly could promote rapid muscle repair and new muscle tissue. Maybe?

Last edited:

That was a very logical answer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner