over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long for letro to get rid of gyno?

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

Doing a 6 week cycle, 500 Test + 350 Mast the whole time. First 3 weeks using 140 SD, second 3 weeks using 350 Tren.

I wanted to see how I would do not using much AI since this would be my first time with Mast, which I always hear works well as an AI. I doubt this since my E2 was 52 while on 100 test 100 mast. Anyway, I was using letro 1.25mg once per week. Started tren last Saturday (4/6) and by Tuesday noticed my pubertal gyno was looking worse more often. As I felt the left side it had some liquid come out (brownish). Freaked out obviously and started letro 1.25mg ED, nolva 40mg ED (started that 2 days prior actually) and caber 0.5mg 2x/week (was already on 0.25mg 2x/ween I started the tren 4 days prior).

Lactation is gone thankfully, nipples are hard/contracted most of the time but I know that is temporary while the estrogen is so low, but I still have 1-2 very small bumps on the left side. As mentioned I have pubertal gyno so my nipples are generally a little puffy when not contracted, but now on the left side there are these tiny little bumps and it looks slightly worse.

I have been on the letro for one week now, very noticeable low estrogen sides. Headaches, all my joints hurt, even some anxiety last night which I've never experienced before (maybe because I'm freaking out about the gyno). Feel like garbage basically.

In any case, I'm just wondering how much longer I will need to run this letro, and if anyone has any other advice to get rid of this. It is odd that it seems different from the pubertal gyno, as this is a harder little dot or something vs the gland I always feel there.

What's the longest letro can have residual effects.

I took a fairly high dose for a month and it reduced the puffiness but my lumps didn't dissolve at all. I think if you have the hard lump tissue surgery is the only option.

Any one heard of letro driving E1 too low?

I worked up to 2.5mg a day after a couple days and it took about ten days for it to go down. Worked like a charm to be sure..very strong. I'll probably be using it towards the end of this prep as well.

I'd say drop the nolvadex since is kind of redundant taking it a SERM when you have an AI in full swing... keep the caber going and find a sturdy straw from somewhere to just suck it up until you notice after an extended period your lump/bumps etc arent getting any smaller...

as mentioned before surgery is really only option once hard fibrous nodules are developed, all you can do is damage control to reduce it as much as possible... definitely give it at least another cpl weeks if staying consistent with the 1.25mg/ED... if you really want to give a hard fast push to try to get to the bottom of it then bump your dose to 2.5mg/ED for the next 7-10 days... up the fish oil and glucosamine etc to give a faint chance of easing joints but frankly drastic measures are going to be needed if you want any drastic results....

a couple years ago I did the letro protocol where the first week you start at .5mg/day and bump .5mg ED until hit the 2.5mg after 5 days, then you run that 2.5mg/ED until your gyno subsides as best as it will... it took me about 7 days of the 2.5mg?ED to get it done and it was a living crippling hell of a time.. from there i reversed the steps and weaned self off dropping .5mg/day ED until back to the .5mg start before dropping and practically gyno free since (knock on wood)..

my gyno issues werent major but stemmed from the handful of years I would run all the various "non aromatising" pro hormones flooding the market in the early/mid 2000's to test their legitimacy... between the quasi strength/mass/etc gains one thing was for sure is they caused some puffy lumps, especially more pronounced in my left nipple LOL oh well,, it was a fun learning experience, but letro got it squared away so no harm no foul in the big picture of everything

Last edited:
Letro at 2.5 mg daily for 4-6 weeks will usually help a ton especially if you are off AAS or on very low doses. However if after that time frame the gyno does not reduce, surgery may be your only option.

btw, 2.5 mg Letro daily isn't that much. Its been shown to reduce E2 about 50% in males.

Good luck brother

2.5 letro is as strong as 1mg Adex. Adex has a shorter half life and dosnt cross into fat tissue to stop aromast. I would use both Novla and letro. And come of Novla first when gyno goes away. Then taper letro to the dose you need or off if not on

Doing a 6 week cycle, 500 Test + 350 Mast the whole time. First 3 weeks using 140 SD, second 3 weeks using 350 Tren.

I wanted to see how I would do not using much AI since this would be my first time with Mast, which I always hear works well as an AI. I doubt this since my E2 was 52 while on 100 test 100 mast. Anyway, I was using letro 1.25mg once per week. Started tren last Saturday (4/6) and by Tuesday noticed my pubertal gyno was looking worse more often. As I felt the left side it had some liquid come out (brownish). Freaked out obviously and started letro 1.25mg ED, nolva 40mg ED (started that 2 days prior actually) and caber 0.5mg 2x/week (was already on 0.25mg 2x/ween I started the tren 4 days prior).

Lactation is gone thankfully, nipples are hard/contracted most of the time but I know that is temporary while the estrogen is so low, but I still have 1-2 very small bumps on the left side. As mentioned I have pubertal gyno so my nipples are generally a little puffy when not contracted, but now on the left side there are these tiny little bumps and it looks slightly worse.

I have been on the letro for one week now, very noticeable low estrogen sides. Headaches, all my joints hurt, even some anxiety last night which I've never experienced before (maybe because I'm freaking out about the gyno). Feel like garbage basically.

In any case, I'm just wondering how much longer I will need to run this letro, and if anyone has any other advice to get rid of this. It is odd that it seems different from the pubertal gyno, as this is a harder little dot or something vs the gland I always feel there.

You are also feeling all you esrogen reseptors being blocked by Novla I would lower the test to 100 keep the mast high and you could probl run Novla @10-20 and letro at 1.25. If everything is ok than eod 1.25

2.5 letro is as strong as 1mg Adex. Adex has a shorter half life and dosnt cross into fat tissue to stop aromast. I would use both Novla and letro. And come of Novla first when gyno goes away. Then taper letro to the dose you need or off if not on

Can any one else confirm this?

if it even gets rid of gyno bro ,its best to grab it when you first see signs

Is letro even effective if it is prolactin induced gyno. Given the tren and sd, and the mention of lactation, doesnt that suggest its prolactin related and not estrogen. Only asking, Im running basically the same compounds and have a similar situation going on, minus the lactation. I upped my caber to .5mg eod this past week and i like to think that there is some improvement. I too was skimping on the AI and caber previous to this because of the low doses and the presence of mast. Ive also upped the adex to .5mg eod.

Thanks. The fat tissue part seems interesting.

Is that 140mg superdrol?! Or is SD something else lol?

Cool thanks. I think I meant the part about fat. But good info either way.

Is letro even effective if it is prolactin induced gyno. Given the tren and sd, and the mention of lactation, doesnt that suggest its prolactin related and not estrogen. Only asking, Im running basically the same compounds and have a similar situation going on, minus the lactation. I upped my caber to .5mg eod this past week and i like to think that there is some improvement. I too was skimping on the AI and caber previous to this because of the low doses and the presence of mast. Ive also upped the adex to .5mg eod.

it shouldnt be however some claim that letrozole rids even prolactin gyno best to stick with caber or bromo for prolactin gyno

I've always had weird looking nipples at times. There is no hard lump, no sensitivity, and no lactation. It just looks like I hold fat/extra skin around my nipple and when it's cold or I'm pumped it goes away. Been like this long before I jumped on gear and always thought it was gyno.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131