advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long for Test/Primo to kick in...and do you even "feel" primo?

FYI -

I'm using GAULS primo so I know it's g2g.

I just finished a cycle of that same stuff 900/week, Test E 750, and NPP 600 for six weeks. I lost fat, gained muscle, definitely due to the Primo because I don't lean out on just test the eway I way eating. Lots of cardio though, 5 times a week for 35 minutes running.

I just finished a cycle of that same stuff 900/week, Test E 750, and NPP 600 for six weeks. I lost fat, gained muscle, definitely due to the Primo because I don't lean out on just test the eway I way eating. Lots of cardio though, 5 times a week for 35 minutes running.

Were you trying to gain or lean down?

I do cardio too - every day, about 30-45 min of low intensity walking or elliptical.

Diet is 4K cals...about a 40/40/20 split.

GAULS' stuff is good but I think pinning so much of it since I'm running such high doses is aggrevating my body. I dont think my muscles are used to 2ml in a delt, or 2ml in a quad. Had some slight swelling and redness, but it went away quick.

Overall I feel very full, tight, pumped, etc. Kinda sleepy too...high doses make me sleepy.

Hmm...Ok, I think I might be noticing something now. I'm beginning week 3.

I think the primo is keeping me leaner...or at least less bloated and watery from being on 1g test and 50mg dbol as well. I SEEM to be drier...or as dry as can be while eating 4K cals and 400g+ of carbs while only doing 30-45 min of cardio per day (walking at night).

I am also hornier. I think about sex all the time and I randomly grope my gf, or I'll pull her towards me and literally bend her over the table pull down her pants and go in...lol. She's liking it so far.

No hair loss at all. Some skin dryness on the hands and my face is very greasy. Weird. Sleepy all the time, especially noon.

Here's a pic at 195. I'm 5'8 tall.

Attachments

• 318454_653218363187_18600803_34669728_999716176_n.jpg
    318454_653218363187_18600803_34669728_999716176_n.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,941
Last edited:
Week 3 is still real early, that seems like alot of juice for someone under 200lbs. how many cycles and yrs under the iron? Primo is more of a cosmetic retainer of musle than a mass builder. But at 900 with a gram of test should be gtg.

Last edited:
Week 3 is still real early, that seems like alot of juice for someone under 200lbs. how many cycles and yrs under the iron? Primo is more of a cosmetic retainer of musle than a mass builder. But at 900 with a gram of test should be gtg.

Read that it kicks in around week 12. Damn,

Just being honest but when I see some of the doses some people take I generally feel better about my progress. Obviously the opposite could be said to as there are many on low doses who look incredible. Sorry if that sounds like a dick comment. But 2g of gear and under 200 pounds doesn't sound right unless your 5ft 3 or so.

in 5 spirts of primo

i feel it around week 18-20 the major differences in physique happen from 20-30 weeks of being on,

500 is a good enough dose for a week

Just being honest but when I see some of the doses some people take I generally feel better about my progress. Obviously the opposite could be said to as there are many on low doses who look incredible. Sorry if that sounds like a dick comment. But 2g of gear and under 200 pounds doesn't sound right unless your 5ft 3 or so.

Nah, I understand. No offense taken. I dunno, I did start out with just 250 test...and upped it each time I cycled. I just blast and cruise now.

Nah, I understand. No offense taken. I dunno, I did start out with just 250 test...and upped it each time I cycled. I just blast and cruise now.

I done too much in my 2nd cycle but lowered it afterwards. Later I was unlucky with fake gear a few times. I started using 500mg test with something like deca etc. I have upped to 750mg test and 300mg deca this time. Gonna swop over to 600mg test and 600mg deca soon.

Never took primo but very interested. I was thinking 700mg primo and 300mg test but not too sure now. It's very expensive and well I am mainly bulking now so there are better options out there if your on a budget.

Good luck with your progress. Do you ever use masteron?

I done too much in my 2nd cycle but lowered it afterwards. Later I was unlucky with fake gear a few times. I started using 500mg test with something like deca etc. I have upped to 750mg test and 300mg deca this time. Gonna swop over to 600mg test and 600mg deca soon.

Never took primo but very interested. I was thinking 700mg primo and 300mg test but not too sure now. It's very expensive and well I am mainly bulking now so there are better options out there if your on a budget.

Good luck with your progress. Do you ever use masteron?

Yeah, but only for precontest, last 4-6 weeks. It dries you out and really makes you look grainy. My legs looked like granite with veins in them!

ok bro so with 1000mg test and 800 primo if its real gear you should feel amazing at the gym,plain and simple,im about to swap tren e with eq,in my bulk cycle but i will be doin 1200mg eq,you habe to figure that these chemicals are very strong,so if you are doing 1g of a compound you should be gettin its full effects and if your not feeling crazy good its prob bunk gear

Last edited:
ok bro so with 1000mg test and 800 primo if its real gear you should feel amazing at the gym,plain and simple,im about to swap tren e with eq,in my bulk cycle but i will be doin 1200mg eq,you habe to figure that these chemicals are very strong,so if you are doing 1g of a compound you should be gettin its full effects and if your not feeling crazy good its prob bunk gear

I do feel good, but working out first thing at 6am on a full stomach kind of puts a damper on it. That's my typical schedule.

On days and weekends where I do train after 3-4 meals, my god the pumps are insane. It almost hurts.

Sometimes mid day I'll just have a pump for no reason. My sex drive has gone up a lot too.

I'm using GAULS international. Ordered from the .net address. I know GAULS is g2g.

Maybe it's just because I'm half awake and my food is half digested in most of my morning workouts so I don't feel so "wow".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws