advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long have you been into bodybuilding?

lifting since freshman year of high school b/c baseball made us lol... didnt take it that seriously (didnt know anything, horrible diet) was skinny

been lifting seriously (very seriously that is lol) for 2.5 years and have gained a SHIT LOAD. It's very satisfing to see old people at the gym who you thought were huge and now i make them look small

since 1987 at 16 and still learning.

started at 129lbs at 5'8.

Last edited:
Since '89 at 15 years old and 127lbs at 5'11 :p

goin on my 21st year, and as stated above still a learnin, wish I knew now back then huh?

Long enough to have actually had a bottle of Ciba Geigy Dianabol that wasn't past it's expiration date. Any body got a bottle/vial collection? Wish I had started one and saved all my empties. I would have quite a collection by now. Who here remembers Finaject/Finajet, Bolasterone, Maxibolin, "Searl" Anavar, "Syntex" Anadrol, "Negma" Parabolin, "Lypo Med" and "Goldline", "Winthrop"? Any body use that "DDR" crap that came out in 87-88? Really dating myself here... :D

Reload said:
Long enough to have actually had a bottle of Ciba Geigy Dianabol that wasn't past it's expiration date. Any body got a bottle/vial collection? Wish I had started one and saved all my empties. I would have quite a collection by now. Who here remembers Finaject/Finajet, Bolasterone, Maxibolin, "Searl" Anavar, "Syntex" Anadrol, "Negma" Parabolin, "Lypo Med" and "Goldline", "Winthrop"? Any body use that "DDR" crap that came out in 87-88? Really dating myself here... :D

I've got empties of Negma Parabolin, Syntex Anapolon, Finajet and Organon Maxibolin :)

Reload said:
Who here remembers Finaject/Finajet, Bolasterone, Maxibolin, "Searl" Anavar, "Syntex" Anadrol, "Negma" Parabolin, "Lypo Med" and "Goldline", "Winthrop"?
My first cycle included Searl Anavar. :) And I had the ol' Finajet from the Vet - hahaha. I remember my source talking up Bolasterone but when I got a vial, nobody knew how to use it :rolleyes:

Well I wouldn't call it bodybuilding but I have been lifting off and on for sports for over 30 years :eek:

Damn I am old LOL

comming up on 22 years off and on mostly cause of legal reasons lol but for the last oh 8-10 years straight or so

Lucky takes it!! (41 YEARS)

I started in 1964 at age 10. I still remember my first two Mr. America mags. Dave Draper on one cover and Don Howarth (with the widest lat spread and smallest waist around) on the other!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Last edited:
I started in a home gym back in 1987 while I was in High School. Within a year I had converted most of my parent's garage into my gym and dad had no place left for his car. So, he brought me to a local gym and signed me up. I was hooked! It was called "Power Pump Gym" and it was there that I met my first "connection". I think that first cycle cost me all of $100! :D

Too Long

18 yrs for me. Started @ 5'9 160 now 230

wedge

Reload said:

I did the DDR bolasterone and another compound (forgot the name). I had Finaject too. I have all the original Dan Duchaine pricelists which Ive posted before here.
But Im not as old a Luckyone ;)

I started lifting at 16yo; lifting seriously at 21YO (1980) - 25yrs ago .

Man, some of you guys are veterans lol.
Ive been at it since I was 16 at 180lbs and probably 30% bf... Im now 22 at 230 and 18% bf.

wow i am old

Since 1981 ..i was 120lbs then..4 years later i was 135lbs...LMAO..i thought i was huge...so almost 25 years..

I competed from 1990 at 154 lbs to 1997 176lbs...

planning a comeback show in 2006...we'll see

Started in 1974....Knew nothing about training early on...used to read about Arnold, Franco, Ken Waller, Serge Nubret etc in Muscular Development. I used to do 5 sets of 10 X 3-4 movements for everything LOL. Really got into BB at 21 5'11" 165 Natural until 24 5'11" 205. Those compounds Reload mentioned really bring back memories.....the good 'ol days LOL

about 2 1/2 years lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner