over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long have you been on bodybuilding?

Landmarkchem

Registered
Hi guys, I know that all you guys have rich experience just wondering how long have you been on bodybuilding? And what's your motivation at the beginning?

How long?

WAY TOO MUCH TIME...

:cool:

How long?

WAY TOO MUCH TIME...

:cool:
Phidias was training partners to his fellow frenchman Serge Nubret back in the day.

Just so you all know.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I know that all you guys have rich experience just wondering how long have you been on bodybuilding? And what's your motivation at the beginning?
at the age of 17ish i started

I will be 36 this year

Weights have given me so much, literally moulded my life all along. Given me my wife, Minnie 'The Beast' Mouse etc etc.

Best thing ever happened to me in my life.

My first love - Iron Game

On a side note I also achieved my Pro Muscle Bro Card this year. Its signed by Don Pablo. Sooooo you can say things are getting to a pretty serious level now. [emoji12] [emoji16]

#BigAisWatchingYou

Last edited:
bodybuilding , 8 years but only competitive for 6 off and on.
Been lifting weights for 26 years strictly for strength in football then law enforcement /security.

Started training when I was 15 for football... I would always do extra fluff work, so may 7 years

Began training at 18 which was thirteen years ago. Had a week pass for a local gym and used it to play basketball there. Ended up obsessed with the incredible state of the art fitness facility and never looked back. I'd train every single day for 6 months, sometimes even twice a day, doing the same exercises every day. I didn't know what I was doing, I just liked lifting weights.

Began training at 18 which was thirteen years ago. Had a week pass for a local gym and used it to play basketball there. Ended up obsessed with the incredible state of the art fitness facility and never looked back. I'd train every single day for 6 months, sometimes even twice a day, doing the same exercises every day. I didn't know what I was doing, I just liked lifting weights.
Why do i do all this ???

why do i put my body through all this ??

cos I loooove it

ya buddy yup yup yup light weight.

just getting started.

- Nothuman Coleman

I remember messsing around with an old school Weider bench press set my older cousin had along time ago. I was around 12. I wanted to be just like him, he was a beast..still is to this day. Basically my idol along with arnold, stallone etc growing up.

But didn't seriosuly start training until 16 years old for high school Sports. I'm mid 30's now. Couldn't imagine life without the gym life in it.

Last edited:
I started in high school around 18 but didn't understand nutrition yet or how to apply it. I didn't get serious until out of highschool which I would give anything back to have started earlier. Once you start seeing the changes from food it becomes addicting, then everything else comes in to play and once you win your first overall, your screwed man it's your life from there. As always Arnold is my hero but I believe my initial turn was when I saw a flex mag with John Cena on it looking massive and thought why the hell cant that be me seriously!? Lol then it began!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Use code "Flex5" for 5% off or add 2 free test prop to notes when orders are over $200.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I started in high school around 18 but didn't understand nutrition yet or how to apply it. I didn't get serious until out of highschool which I would give anything back to have started earlier. Once you start seeing the changes from food it becomes addicting, then everything else comes in to play and once you win your first overall, your screwed man it's your life from there. As always Arnold is my hero but I believe my initial turn was when I saw a flex mag with John Cena on it looking massive and thought why the hell cant that be me seriously!? Lol then it began!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Use code "Flex5" for 5% off or add 2 free test prop to notes when orders are over $200.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Uggggh. Same here bro. If only nitrition was dialed in from the beginning. I know that feel.

Right on bro...I started at 15 also didn't know shit but loved doing it...I've been strenght lifting and competing for only the past 7 yrs now,and I'm about to hit 38...I do it as a hobby,everyone on here knows that when you grip that iron it's like you put yourself in a whole other world,no worries about anything...Also I'm quoting this"Everything and everyone can be lying to you,but the Iron doesn't lie...If it says 45#s it's 45#s..."I love to walk in put my music on and forget about anything and everything except for putting that weight up...

THE REAPER

so i was 17 something and Nearly 18 i think first year of my physical therapy pre school.

we shared a house with fellow classmates. One of them had a empty bar medium size , just the bar no weights. must have been 10-12 kgs

He gave it to me and asked me to do biceps curls..

i wss like ok if u say so..whatever

so i started doing it ..

it was odd painful weird hated it. i told him what the fuck is this idiotic nonsense who does this? why u need to do this waste of time.. only dumb people would do something like this ..

i said all this to him while I kept curling . no form nothing .. cheating my way up and down.. throwing weight up and down taking it from point a to b ..

so when i could not do anymore . he smiled at me and said go check your biceps in mirror.

i said to him oh wait u got more of this nonsense now..

he said just go to the kitchen. oddly we had a big mirror in kitchen. he said go check your arms so i did ...

fuuuuuuuuuck I wss pumped I flexed my arms first time and saw my biceps get hard and curl and get huge .

baaamm. another shot on the right arms side view

then left arm .. shit left arm was blown up too. wtf is this ..

then both arms...oh boy that was like a sniff of grade a columbian cocaine

I ran at 200 miles per hour speed back to the lounge to do another set.

I was hooked for life.

I still have that first look in the mirror right in front of my eyes. I can rewind and replay it in my head at my will anytime i want.

one of the absolute best moments of my life.

21 years.

this is after 2 years of actual bodybuilding.....

Attachments

• rsz_2natty.jpg
    rsz_2natty.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 176
thanks.....I think I was 21 or 22 there...
midway through my first cycle...

maybe 205ish 206....I cant remember

Started 42 years ago to change my physique. It would have been nice if there was actually good info back then. Last contest was 24 years ago. Haven't really missed any time training since the 80's. Eating my 6 meals or so a day and 2-3+ lbs of meat started getting old a couple years ago.

Been lifting weights for almost 6 years now and really got serious about it the last 3 years... wish I never started... oh the money I would have!

Btw tenny you look awesome. Very jealous.

thanks.....I think I was 21 or 22 there...
midway through my first cycle...

maybe 205ish 206....I cant remember
You've come a long way brother,your jacked as fuck and great physique...Just keep it up brother...

THE REAPER

lifted weights since like 12.... The old weider bench with the grey cement filled weights and the leg extension on the end of it lol... started bodybuilding around 26 years old or so at about 160lbs...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws