over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Long Have You Been Using HGH?

This brings up a good point. About eight times I have been in a house full of sick people, around my work as well, had my face sneezed in, been around folks with the flu and I have not once gotten sick. Insane! I wonder is the HGH is causing some unknown immune response, because I literally cannot seem to get sick.

Another beneficial side affect, is hangovers are far less severe is at all. This has actually used me issues with wanting to drink too much, as I feel no "pain" the next day since being on GH.

HGH is shown to boost your immune system. Well, they always list that in the list of benefits of HGH.

6+ years. Mostly at ant-iagng doses. But that is interspersed with GH releaser's etc. And my non fasted glucose is around 80.

I use it when i got my bulking cycle, and i use 5iu for one day, two day use 10iu, then take a rest for one day .

definitely going against the common grain here.
I used GH for many years starting long before the Chinese stuff was even availiable. Used every pharma grade out there and subsequently most of the generics , probably 10-12 years non stop

the best thing I ever did for myself was STOP TAKING GH

I had myself incredibly brainwashed at the wonderful effects of it
take a step back and REALLY QUANTIFY IT
GH does very little in all reality, if you debate this run a little test on yourself...stop taking it and see if you suddenly regress....you won't ... you will likely feel better

for those of you in the ACTUAL UPPER ECHOLON of bodybuilding yes you are going to take it because lets face it you have no real choice. But for 99% of us...its truly the most overrated thing out there. Without a doubt after 30 years of non-stop anabolic use and various other things GH was the biggest waste of my money ever. Could have bought my farm with cash for what I wasted on it.

12 years. 1iu 5x a week. mostly pharma. Works amazing for us older guys.

I’m fairly new to it but going on 6 months and honestly I haven’t noticed a whole lot yet. Granted I’m running Chinese genetics so who knows

I’m fairly new to it but going on 6 months and honestly I haven’t noticed a whole lot yet. Granted I’m running Chinese genetics so who knows

Those Chinese people really do have the worst genetics. Theyre all so short

I did a 5 month run of serostim and now a 3 month run of Meditrope. I love the Meditrope!!! I ran HGH a little but was always too poor to use for long.

I used GH for many years starting long before the Chinese stuff was even availiable. Used every pharma grade out there and subsequently most of the generics , probably 10-12 years non stop

GH does very little in all reality, if you debate this run a little test on yourself...stop taking it and see if you suddenly regress....you won't ... you will likely feel better

for those of you in the ACTUAL UPPER ECHOLON of bodybuilding yes you are going to take it because lets face it you have no real choice. But for 99% of us...its truly the most overrated thing out there. Without a doubt after 30 years of non-stop anabolic use and various other things GH was the biggest waste of my money ever. Could have bought my farm with cash for what I wasted on it.

I would say I fall more on this side myself. I notice very minimal body composition changes from it. The people saying they can eat whatever they want if their GH dose is high enough are full of it. However, I continue to take it because it has been the best thing since ambien for my sleep.

I am with you. I love HGH and wish to never come off. I run higher doses and maybe I should come down to 4iu again after some time.. but I always worry about the long term side effects that they put out in all the news.

Stallone seems to be holding up pretty well, im sure hes on for life.:star-:ars

The danger related to HGH comes down to two things

1. your dose of HGH
2. whether you combine it with steroids

About 2-3 years total....been on 3iu EOD for 3 months now. Before that i took a good 4month break. Definitely noticeable though.

I do think its very beneficial to take breaks though. Maybe run some peps in place of. Scott Stevenson has a lot of interesting thoughts on antibodies and i trust his research and mind. Smart dude.

I would say I fall more on this side myself. I notice very minimal body composition changes from it. The people saying they can eat whatever they want if their GH dose is high enough are full of it. However, I continue to take it because it has been the best thing since ambien for my sleep.

Honestly, I have a really hard time gaining fat if my dose is good enough. Water comes on if eating like shit but it sheds after a day of clean eating

I’m taking 5ius Hgh with 200mcg T4 and 10ius insulin. This is the first time I’ve had pretty high carbs and stayed lean. I tried this lean bulking by upping carbs on high doses of AAS alone and i put on a lot of fat.

I agree. And I've only ever ran legit pharma grade as well. I think it has it's benefits, but I do agree it's massively overrated

Im running Somastin now for 10days but used to run a lot before but had bad imsomnia and what gh does for sleep mk677 does a 100x better for me at least.

The fat is coming off like crazy! And every morning I wake up I look better. Im only 33years old but deffo worth it for me.

I've used 3 different times, once for 4 months, once for 2 months, and now currently I've been on for about 5 months with another to go...I don't believe it takes months and months to "kick in." Definitely feel fullness and can get leaner faster as well as stay leaner if I'm eating shitty..the water retention will definitely be there, moreso than without the gh, but the fat gain won't be the same. I've also dieted without it and got lean fast, so its hard for me to say exactly what it does for me. I'm going off only a few times using it and mostly while dieting so take that into account.

GH is very interesting to me because some people swear by it and some say they can take it or leave it. This goes for pharm grade or any other kind. I'm kind of leaning towards the "leave it" unless finances are a non issue at all, then sure why not use it all the time.

Not sure but I think I have a case of that Gh Gut Thing...
Between yrs of pretty good dosages of Hgh and LR3 I think there may have been some Intestinal and or Organ growth!

Again, it could just be bloat from Tons of micros tryin to keep up my bodyweight...
I May add in some T-4 @ 100, thinking it may be Visceral Fat instead?

At the same Time, all summer I have a 34" shredded waist at 250lbs...
36" currently @ 270 but bloated.

Been off and on gh for months at a time, but this last year ive been on with no breaks using Meditrope blk tops. Before I was on the fence in regards to benefits vs cost ratio. However this last year going on trt indefinitely and using gh 2-3iu per day, I'm amazed at how much I've retained so far in terms of size. In fact I've make small pushes forward with my physique as far as refinement. The only thing lacking is I'm not breaking any strength records. So for me this small investment in gh has been worth it and I truly believe a lot better for my health vs blasting and cruising.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131