over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Long Have You Been Using HGH?

Monday or Tuesday will be day 1 for me, hopefully. I'm planning on starting at 2 IU/day for the sleep and antiaging benefits.

Honestly, I have a really hard time gaining fat if my dose is good enough. Water comes on if eating like shit but it sheds after a day of clean eating

I’m taking 5ius Hgh with 200mcg T4 and 10ius insulin. This is the first time I’ve had pretty high carbs and stayed lean. I tried this lean bulking by upping carbs on high doses of AAS alone and i put on a lot of fat.

Let’s just say I’m jealous. Number one reason I started on GH and peptides years ago was for fat loss and I can honestly say I notice very minimal, if any, recomp benefits. But as I said, I’ll pay the Kings ransom for good sleep.

definitely going against the common grain here.
I used GH for many years starting long before the Chinese stuff was even availiable. Used every pharma grade out there and subsequently most of the generics , probably 10-12 years non stop

the best thing I ever did for myself was STOP TAKING GH

I had myself incredibly brainwashed at the wonderful effects of it
take a step back and REALLY QUANTIFY IT
GH does very little in all reality, if you debate this run a little test on yourself...stop taking it and see if you suddenly regress....you won't ... you will likely feel better

for those of you in the ACTUAL UPPER ECHOLON of bodybuilding yes you are going to take it because lets face it you have no real choice. But for 99% of us...its truly the most overrated thing out there. Without a doubt after 30 years of non-stop anabolic use and various other things GH was the biggest waste of my money ever. Could have bought my farm with cash for what I wasted on it.

What dosages did you run? Other than feeling it was a waste of time and money, did you have long term side effects or damage to your body from it? how were your bloods when you came off?

The danger related to HGH comes down to two things

1. your dose of HGH
2. whether you combine it with steroids

Ive only combined HGH with AAS for one cycle 3 years back. I only ran 3iu ED of Riptropin, stacked with 400mg of Test. My strength went thru the roof, way more than running other AAS cycles stacked with 3 different compounds.

But I never ran another AAS cycle after that. I blew up WAY TOO FAST! It was freakesh actually and some people would love that, but it was too extreme for me. Everyone I knew noticed, people at work..ect.. knew that this was definitely not normal and people talked about me.. for me it was kind of embarrassing. I had ran alot of cycles before, and it was never like this. The Test, HGH combo must have been the absolute sweet spot for me.

From that point on, I only have been on HGH once I recovered from the cycle.

Back in 2003-2006, I ran heavy doses of HGH non-stop...the real good stuff direct from the pharmacy, Humatrope and Nutropin AQ and Nutropin Depot, or sometimes up to 10iu per day of Chinese generics. When I look at pictures of myself from that time period, I can really see a huge difference...although of course I was also over ten years younger than I am now. But HGH really helped keep me lean even when I was eating a lot to put on size, helped my sleep quality, my skin quality, tendon health, everything.

I stopped using it in 2006 because I just couldn't justify the cost anymore, and I didn't want to be bothered with daily injections.

Now that I am about to turn 50, I've recently started back up again with 3-5iu per day of blacktops. I've noticed a big difference in how lean I am, and my strength levels are up even though I've been eating less. And of course my sleep quality is much better and there is an increased feeling of well-being. I intend on staying on at least HRT levels of HGH for the rest of my life, now that financially I can afford to do so.

I've been using testosterone and other steroids for 26 years now, and will continue for the rest of my life. HGH is overrated for younger guys, but more and more essential as we get older and beaten up by the trauma of decades of heavy lifting and injuries in the gym.

If I didn't have money, I wouldn't consider it essential to use HGH, as there are more important things in life on which to spend your money. But as long as finances are no problem, HGH is something I will always include in my program for the rest of my life.

Let’s just say I’m jealous. Number one reason I started on GH and peptides years ago was for fat loss and I can honestly say I notice very minimal, if any, recomp benefits. But as I said, I’ll pay the Kings ransom for good sleep.

There are times I thought I gained fat on it but it turned out to be water

Ive only combined HGH with AAS for one cycle 3 years back. I only ran 3iu ED of Riptropin, stacked with 400mg of Test. My strength went thru the roof, way more than running other AAS cycles stacked with 3 different compounds.

But I never ran another AAS cycle after that. I blew up WAY TOO FAST! It was freakesh actually and some people would love that, but it was too extreme for me. Everyone I knew noticed, people at work..ect.. knew that this was definitely not normal and people talked about me.. for me it was kind of embarrassing. I had ran alot of cycles before, and it was never like this. The Test, HGH combo must have been the absolute sweet spot for me.

From that point on, I only have been on HGH once I recovered from the cycle.

I've been there before with the dramatic transformations where it was so obvious and everyone was questioning it. It's not as fun as everyone thinks. It does get embarrassing depending on your day to day life and who is in it so I know exactly what you mean.

Use to run rips with great results but haven’t been on it in years. Looking to try out mk sarm soon then hopefully run gh again at 4iu daily once finances allow for pharm grade

There are times I thought I gained fat on it but it turned out to be water

Yup, been freaked out a couple of times thinking about my previous 3 days diet... turned out to be a bunch of water.

Back in 2003-2006, I ran heavy doses of HGH non-stop...the real good stuff direct from the pharmacy, Humatrope and Nutropin AQ and Nutropin Depot, or sometimes up to 10iu per day of Chinese generics. When I look at pictures of myself from that time period, I can really see a huge difference...although of course I was also over ten years younger than I am now. But HGH really helped keep me lean even when I was eating a lot to put on size, helped my sleep quality, my skin quality, tendon health, everything.

I stopped using it in 2006 because I just couldn't justify the cost anymore, and I didn't want to be bothered with daily injections.

Now that I am about to turn 50, I've recently started back up again with 3-5iu per day of blacktops. I've noticed a big difference in how lean I am, and my strength levels are up even though I've been eating less. And of course my sleep quality is much better and there is an increased feeling of well-being. I intend on staying on at least HRT levels of HGH for the rest of my life, now that financially I can afford to do so.

I've been using testosterone and other steroids for 26 years now, and will continue for the rest of my life. HGH is overrated for younger guys, but more and more essential as we get older and beaten up by the trauma of decades of heavy lifting and injuries in the gym.

If I didn't have money, I wouldn't consider it essential to use HGH, as there are more important things in life on which to spend your money. But as long as finances are no problem, HGH is something I will always include in my program for the rest of my life.

Are you running TP's Blacktops? Eating less on those is tough as hell as they make me very hungry.

What dosages did you run? Other than feeling it was a waste of time and money, did you have long term side effects or damage to your body from it? how were your bloods when you came off?

everything under the sun
at one point when legit serostim was readily available I ran 18iu daily for a very long time
ran humatrope for awhile due to a connection at Eli Lilly
ran nutropin AQ for awhile (some may remember the New York guy that could send with a script attached)
ran the good jintropin for years
etc etc etc
doses all over the board

like I said its a very simple experiment
if it really is so fantastic wouldn't that mean if you stop you should go backward?

I literally preached to everyone how incredible GH was for years , then I started doing some math on what that money could do for me properly invested and thought WTF am I thinking?

so I quit "accepting" that I would never be the same

LOL

it made zero difference , if anything I felt MUCH better , and I remain 250 and relatively lean just as I have been for many years

as far as long term side effects...so far so good
except I really wish I was much smaller now , and I can't really get there due to my entire body being larger , it really sucks in hindsight

Last edited:
everything under the sun
at one point when legit serostim was readily available I ran 18iu daily for a very long time
ran humatrope for awhile due to a connection at Eli Lilly
ran nutropin AQ for awhile (some may remember the New York guy that could send with a script attached)
ran the good jintropin for years
etc etc etc
doses all over the board

like I said its a very simple experiment
if it really is so fantastic wouldn't that mean if you stop you should go backward?

I literally preached to everyone how incredible GH was for years , then i started doing some math on what that money could do for me properly invested and thought WTF am I thinking?

so I quit "accepting" that I would never be the same

LOL

it made zero difference , if anything I felt MUCH better , and I remain 250 and relatively lean just as I have been for many years

as far as long term side effects...so far so good
except I really wish I was much smaller now , and I can't really get there due to my entire body being larger , it really sucks in hindsight

Thats why HGH(and other things alike) come last in a budget. If you cant afford it dont buy it..if you can make sure it fits in a properly planned budget.

TP's black tops are very affordable and worth the investment in my opinion.

ran for about 8 months last year and stopped in the beginning of jan. it was a good run, felt great, slept great, wasn't focused on making huge gains but i stayed very lean despite what i was eating. in the 1.5 months that i've been off i can tell my diet obviously can't stay the same sans-GH. only problem is dating a new girl, shes not going to like that kind of stuff, im sticking to the ole low dose test and deca 2x a week pins - very hard to be sneaky pinning GH ED or even multiple times ED, gonna miss it but i prefer getting laid - maybe down the road i can convince her to get on board...it's hard finding women that are outside of the sport (which ive never dated anyway) who are cool with this kinda stuff and just let it go. i've had girlfriends of the past say it's whatever, but i knew deep down they were thinking "im dating a DRUG ADDICT".

Thats why HGH(and other things alike) come last in a budget. If you cant afford it dont buy it..if you can make sure it fits in a properly planned budget.

TP's black tops are very affordable and worth the investment in my opinion.

its not the "affordability" I own a fairly large manufacturing corporation. its about mathematics and ROI. If bodybuilding remains your primary passion by all means go for it. The point is the difference it makes is miniscule to all but the top guys who really have no choice. As far as ANY Chinese generic goes regardless of who it comes from I would put them all in the same category. Again this is not a debate this is what I have learned personally after 30+ years of non stop usage of anabolics and related items. Affordability means different things to different guys depending primarily on their level of financial education. To some it means I have all my bills paid each month and I have $1000 left over so a $200 kit is easily affordable. True in that sense.

But when you use the term "worth the investment" that implies a ROI ... what is that ROI exactly?

just things to think about , everyone makes the decision that is best for them based on where they are at that point in their lives. I just wish someone would have smacked some sense into me 20 years back. no matter what I could "afford" that money would have compounded very nicely in an interest bearing vehicle.

The most obvious truth on this whole board remains to me what it has ALWAYS BEEN.

Go to "articles" forum

Big A's original post
"GROWTH PRINCIPLES FOR BEGINNERS"

99.9% of people will never make gains in excess of what they will make following this very basic and very simple advice

everyone wants to make this so complex and wants to believe if they just add one more "special" thing it will make the difference

it won't

i'm one year in actually... started with 4iu, raised to 6iu, was on 20iu for about 1,5 month and now went back to 10iu ed... don't know how long i'll stay on 10iu, but i'll definetly go back to 20iu (even if not for long) if work allows it someday ;)

testo and hgh for life :)

Been on gh for about 2yrs now. For the last year mainly on just 2-3iu 5-7 days a week. It helps to keep me lean. Since I'm on generics it's actually cheaper than my monthly gym membership.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear