over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Long Have You Been Using HGH?

shadow1

Registered
I was curious to see how long people have been using HGH, what doses and if they have experienced any long term side effects. Anyone develop diabetes?

I have been using HGH since 2013. First 2 years, I used to dose 2iu ED, then 4iu for 2 years, now im on 6iu ED. Split my doses morn and night. Only the first 2 years, I stacked with AAS, now I just use HGH.

Ive never taken insulin and never felt the need to.

I take off about 4 weeks a year.

Is there anything I should be looking into or worry about in the long haul?:star-:ars

Just make sure and check your blood glucose. I’ve been on 2-5 iu’s of black tops the last year and my fasted blood glucose is still 80.

Also get an A1C test done as it provides information about a person’s average levels of blood glucose over the past 3 months.

About 3 months now, started at 2 iu and I’m up to 5iu. Now haven’t incorporated it in a blast but I will soon with slin, just picked up some keifei’s from hghpower. Hoping their good as they claim, anyone have experience with them?

Since 2014......

Started with TP Greys
Then 6F Reds (by far the strongest)
Then Lees Greens
Then TP Blacks (ran these the longest)
Back on TP Greys ......

Sticking with TP with either Blacks or Greys...... love em both

About 3 months now, started at 2 iu and I’m up to 5iu. Now haven’t incorporated it in a blast but I will soon with slin, just picked up some keifei’s from hghpower. Hoping their good as they claim, anyone have experience with them?

Im on 3 iu kefeis now ,like them.holding a lil.too much water but adjust ed my diet.so getting better.ive been on and off gh for 11 years now.mostly use for recovery .especially for my i injuries.also eaiser to keep fat off too.its getting harder the older i get.im 38 and will always use gh along with my dr prescribed trt.its my game changer .i have not noticed any long term sides.

About a week :)
Hghpower's blacks, 5 iu/day split morning and late afternoon (pwo). Getting hand numbness and daytime sleepyness. May try all one pin before bedtime and see how that goes.

just picked up some keifei’s from hghpower. Hoping their good as they claim, anyone have experience with them?
been on the kefei’s for about 45 days now. have had all the tell tale signs of “good gh” but will be testing my igf 1 and GH serum next week. My batch reconstitues a bit cloudy, but the sponsor has re-assured me on its quality. He was a guaranteed sponsor when i picked them up...so im not to worried, plus he has a very good track record.

been on the kefei’s for about 45 days now. have had all the tell tale signs of “good gh” but will be testing my igf 1 and GH serum next week. My batch reconstitues a bit cloudy, but the sponsor has re-assured me on its quality. He was a guaranteed sponsor when i picked them up...so im not to worried, plus he has a very good track record.

Mine recon cloudy too.but working good.iv delt with power and tp for like 8 years now and they are the 2 trusted gh guys for me.i never had a problem with either of them.

Been running 2Iu's Kefie's for 8 months, with great results. i'll never go off GH, long term. I just love the vascular look and leaning affects I get from it. I will take 4-6 week breaks every 6 months or so to curb forming immunity. I just recently started running Somatropin and will run if for 6-8 weeks, then test my IGF-1 to assure it's quality. I love the sponsor I get it from and if my labs check out, I'll stick with him.

At age 50, GH has been a true game changer for me. Has tremendously helped me look younger, joints hold up, sleep better, fuller thicker erections, vascular lean rounded look. i'll never go off completely.

Been running 2Iu's Kefie's for 8 months, with great results. i'll never go off GH, long term. I just love the vascular look and leaning affects I get from it. I will take 4-6 week breaks every 6 months or so to curb forming immunity. I just recently started running Somatropin and will run if for 6-8 weeks, then test my IGF-1 to assure it's quality. I love the sponsor I get it from and if my labs check out, I'll stick with him.

At age 50, GH has been a true game changer for me. Has tremendously helped me look younger, joints hold up, sleep better, fuller thicker erections, vascular lean rounded look. i'll never go off completely.

I am with you. I love HGH and wish to never come off. I run higher doses and maybe I should come down to 4iu again after some time.. but I always worry about the long term side effects that they put out in all the news.

Stallone seems to be holding up pretty well, im sure hes on for life.:star-:ars

I have been on HGH for 8 years (mostly non stop), I have been taking 3 iu Somastim. I like the fact that it makes my tendons not feel like they are going to tear with every set (while on) and as some of the older guys can attest, the old man gut is not as much of an issue while taking HGH. My latest A1C was 5.7 (high end of normal but not pre-diabetic). I am very aware of my sugar as my mom lost her kidneys because of diabetes and that is sometime hereditary.

I have been on HGH for 8 years (mostly non stop), I have been taking 3 iu Somastim. I like the fact that it makes my tendons not feel like they are going to tear with every set (while on) and as some of the older guys can attest, the old man gut is not as much of an issue while taking HGH. My latest A1C was 5.7 (high end of normal but not pre-diabetic). I am very aware of my sugar as my mom lost her kidneys because of diabetes and that is sometime hereditary.

This is really nice to hear. 8 years and pretty much non stop with no issues.. thats great. Do you ever go more than 3iu.. even for small amounts of time?

Gotta say,, since ive been on HGH... I havent had a cold last longer than 4 or 5 days and not even once a year.:star-:ars

This is really nice to hear. 8 years and pretty much non stop with no issues.. thats great. Do you ever go more than 3iu.. even for small amounts of time?

I think I went up to 3.5 iu when I had black tops but I am also 51 years old so I am taking it more for HRT and not for muscle growth. I find this is enough for the fat burning effects and the tendon pliability that I need

Gotta say,, since ive been on HGH... I havent had a cold last longer than 4 or 5 days and not even once a year.:star-:ars

This brings up a good point. About eight times I have been in a house full of sick people, around my work as well, had my face sneezed in, been around folks with the flu and I have not once gotten sick. Insane! I wonder is the HGH is causing some unknown immune response, because I literally cannot seem to get sick.

Another beneficial side affect, is hangovers are far less severe is at all. This has actually used me issues with wanting to drink too much, as I feel no "pain" the next day since being on GH.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner