YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Long Have you Ran AAS for "Non-Stop"..?

Size2XXL

Registered
Hey PM gang, I'm sure this has probably been asked, ( not sure about posted..?) but, how long has anyone here been "ON", Non-Stop...? No pct, just cruze & Blast, or one or the other, straight Blast, or straight cruze, or combo of both cruze for a bit, then blast..., or vice versa.

Me, this time around been on since Feb of last year, very little by way of cruzing tho, maybe lighten Up the Test load, but mostly blasting, andnI change up compounds about every 8 weeks, unless on a long EQ cycle for instance.

Also, curious to know ( as I see some real adventurous stacks in some of these threads, and other forums.)

~ So, what is the most adventurous stack/ cycle you'd have done....? Serious grammage of Test..?, Tren, both..?

Etc. Come on, let's hear em' very curious to see, how long, and just how much Gear you've ran concurrently in
One adventurous cycle.

Size2XXL

Last edited:
On since 2014, maybe 2 or 3 cruises length 2 months. Mostly test the first two years. Now it's been test and tren or test and dbol. Ran test and tren (125mg and 350mg) for 6 months last year. 350mg test e and 400 tren e now since march . Looking to switch up to NPP in a month or two. No cruise in sight right about now. Bloods are okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an older guy, I never come off test

As far as AAS, I think my longest run was about sixteen weeks.

As an older guy, I never come off test

As far as AAS, I think my longest run was about sixteen weeks.

Same here , as an older guy that is..! A little older, soon to be 52, but I had a long break away from all, and training up until just a few months b4 starting back "on"
last year February, about 5-1/2 year's or so.

Size2XXL

I am 46 and started at 17. I have never been off other than a few months in my middle 30's when I worked with an endo and tried to see if I could restart natural test...which as you guessed was a no go. I have been on test since. I do small blasts and GH. I never did crazy high doses but was young and dumb. I've have been lucky with good health so far. Fingers crossed.

I prefer to set the year up like this:

Blast: 16 weeks
Cruise: 10 weeks

Repeat.

I have stayed on "blast" dosages as long as 7-8 months but really didn't feel that it was advantageous. I have also blast 18-22 weeks as well but honestly, at about the 16 week mark I'm tired of taking all the shots and am ready for a cruise. With nutrition, training, recovery, etc. dialed in on a cruise, I usually maintain quite well- strength, size, leans, etc.

Same here , as an older guy that is..! A little older, soon to be 52, but I had a long break away from all, and training up until just a few months b4 starting back "on"
last year February, about 5-1/2 year's or so.

Size2XXL
Yep, I'm 52 also

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey PM gang, I'm sure this has probably been asked, ( not sure about posted..?) but, how long has anyone here been "ON", Non-Stop...? No pct, just cruze & Blast, or one or the other, straight Blast, or straight cruze, or combo of both cruze for a bit, then blast..., or vice versa.

Me, this time around been on since Feb of last year, very little by way of cruzing tho, maybe lighten Up the Test load, but mostly blasting, andnI change up compounds about every 8 weeks, unless on a long EQ cycle for instance.

Also, curious to know ( as I see some real adventurous stacks in some of these threads, and other forums.)

~ So, what is the most adventurous stack/ cycle you'd have done....? Serious grammage of Test..?, Tren, both..?

Etc. Come on, let's hear em' very curious to see, how long, and just how much Gear you've ran concurrently in
One adventurous cycle.

Size2XXL

18 years with only a 2 year break. And before that 2 year break i was on 12 years straight. Took every compound you could think of (except DNP and Insulin). Research chemicals, china hgh, etc... But after that two year break the only compounds i run are Test, HGH, Adex, EQ, and Primo. And on the Test, EQ and Primo i never go over 600mg each compound and will stack them together off and on at that dosage. And the HGH i never run less than 4iu per day and never higher than 10iu. The adex i stay on year round at .25mg per day. I do my cycles with just those compounds year round and have no health issues and feel awesome every day. Im 36 years old and just cant handle those harsher compounds anymore Tren-Deca cause of progesterone sides, Mast, winny, proviron cause of DHT sides. And i love my liver so i just dont touch orals anymore. To me the minimal difference in results just arent worth the sides anymore.

Last edited:
about 30 years and counting
like most of the older guys you eventually just take testosterone because its simple and in the end nothing makes much difference after awhile.

ive posted my history here before years ago but in brief summary

in my 20's - large doses multiple grams per week GH as much as I could afford some insulin but not a lot because I never liked it stayed between 290-310lbs

30's - started to get my head out of my ass , stayed on around a gram a week most of that time stayed around 275

40's - started worrying, did all the tests you can imagine and was one of the lucky ones no real ill effects at all , calcium score of zero on my heart scan , no abnormalities on stress test / ekg etc etc ... blood work fine scaled back to 250-500mg of test only per week , easily maintained 250+

now - take 200mg test weekly...will occasionally bump up by adding one amp of omnadren per week to my prescribed test just to feel 20 again ,but that is not often. I still maintain 250 even though honestly I would like to be a lot smaller.

looking back there was no real point in any of it ... can't say I regret it per se but it was all pretty damn meaningless. I am just thankful I got out easy with no real issues.

Since I turned 30 never went lower than 250mg test cyp. Summer time I blast with 500mg Cyp/500mg Deca. hrow 8 weeks of Var and I am a happy man.

One adventurous cycle.

Size2XXL

This stuff has been asked before...you can search this type of information. Let's NOT even get into "the most adventurous stack/cycle you've done." This has been discussed multiple times and fairly recently too.

I've been on much longer than my physique would show. Fortunately my bloodwork always came back decent. AST/ALT were always slightly out of whack, but only a bit. Cholesterol was never that bad throughout. Taking my first cruise in well over a year. RIP gains.

Please post this good lab work from being on so long. People on this thread will be dead or on dialysis in 5 years. Quote that. It won't be worth it although you think it is now.

Please post this good lab work from being on so long. People on this thread will be dead or on dialysis in 5 years. Quote that. It won't be worth it although you think it is now.

Hmmmmmmm. I think I'll be ok in 5. I had a CT angiogram 4 years ago that came back perfect. I also do labs at the end of cruise, mid blast, and end of blast. On a blast w/o orals or tren, my HDL can still stay around 35 and LDL under 100. Not always but eGFR usually is 90-100 or higher and most other numbers are in rage. When H&H is elevated then blood is dumped. When AST/ALT are up, then TUDCA is added.

I think saying people on this thread will be dead or on dialysis in 5 years is a bit aggressive.

I won't be posting my bloodwork. It was just the basics as far as labs go. A big part of it being so normal is the fact I don't run orals at all.

What's with all the fear mongering from you? You post shit like this all the time. Are you God? Do you have the ability to predict people's deaths and/or illness? It's their body, they can do with it as they please. This is a bodybuilding forum, get over it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear