over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long is your drive to the gym?

Ten minutes

Are gym memberships cheaper in the states? A few of you guys seem to have three. I have one, but I have access to any location in the country.
Yeah one of my memberships is 30 a month and one is 50. It’s nice to have the variety of gym equipment

Ten minutes

Are gym memberships cheaper in the states? A few of you guys seem to have three. I have one, but I have access to any location in the country.

Yeah one of my memberships is 30 a month and one is 50. It’s nice to have the variety of gym equipment
Yep. I pay around $350 per year at 24 Hour, $30 per month at LA and Gold's, and $10 per month at Fitness Connection. I have access to all locations except with Fitness Connection. I think it's a must if you want to take your physique as far as possible - it's unlikely one gym will have all the ideal equipment that you feel best.

I like a 20-30 minute drive to the gym. Enough time to let my pre workout and insulin kick in, and listen to a couple good songs to get hyped for the workout, and the enough time to wind down and relax on the way home before walking in to my wife and kids and not still being all amped up

The longest drive I make is 20 minutes and that's only due to horrible traffic and construction - it should be more like 10-12. I don't like a long drive to the gym - I want to get there, get my shit in, and get out.

I live in the city so I have many gyms within 10-15 minutes of me. We no longer have hardcore gyms in Dallas but I don't care for those. I'd much rather train at a 24, LA, Gold's, or Fitness Connection.
I agree I'm over in ft worth. My LA fitness has a small crowd in the morning. Fox was ridiculously crowded all hours of the day.

About 10 minutes to my "primary" gym. However, the last few months has gotten worse and worse with regard to broccoli-haired teens, so my wife and I have started going to what WAS our weekend gym almost every day.
It's a 35 minute drive, but it's more than worth it!

However long it takes the elevator to get my down from my floor. My gym is in my building which is nice. It’s not a regular “condo building gym” it’s a real gym.
My condo building when I lived in Miami Beach was like that...It definitely spoiled me.

Five minutes to our Rec which is equipped with an EliteFTS comp bench, comp deadlift platform, deadlift bar, Rogue SSB, ten Texas bars, belt squat, reverse hyper, seal row, three squat racks with band capability, boxes to jump and squat on, plenty of machines, dumbbells, etc. Our city and the manager spends well.
Twenty minutes to OSI in Cleveland which is hands down the best equipped gym in the East if not the country.

5-10 minutes depending on which of my usual gyms i choose to go to. I get a membership through my health insurance that allows me to go to most any corporate gym in the US something like 15,000 to choose form. Most can be adequate these days but don't really suit what i like to do for the most part.

About 30sec. Just a few feet away and I’m in my garage gym. Got everything I need in there to get solid workouts done.

Cage

My condo building when I lived in Miami Beach was like that...It definitely spoiled me.
The funny thing is I used to pay to go to this gym too before I moved in to the building. Now idk how I could leave lol

About a 30 second walk downstairs. Everything I need is in my basement, best thing in the world. I miss some machines at the gym but I have more than enough free weights and cardio equipment to keep me occupied.

It's a 4-5 minute drive for me. This makes it possible for me to workout at 5 a.m. and go back home for a shower and breakfast before work.
If I had to drive further I would have to get up much earlier and I don't think I would want to do that.

Friend lives in South Beach across from Whole Foods. Sounds similar to his setup.

I have a home gym now put togther over years. Almost all pluses but no core training crew, no random hot chicks and you are your own inspiration. Fits busy work/family life though so I'm fortunate. Never giving it up though. Love my setup.

Ten minutes

I have two memberships. My favorite gym is super cheap buts it's a 40 minute round trip. It's $15 month. The one closest to my house is expensive IMO but I'm paying for convenience, $40 month.

Ten minutes

$15 or $20 a month.

5 min, 32 bucks a month, has everything I need +

I am a member at 2 different gym chains with access to 4 total gyms. The closest gym to me is about 7 minutes away and I like the chest and leg equipment and can do back here for variety. My favorite gym for back is about 40 minutes away and I also like the leg and chest equipment. I usually drive here for back.

~ 15 minutes, sans freeway, using backroads over gentle rolling hills; world class vineyards, horse ranches and pasture land.

All this to a social club with a gym attached (what I call it).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131