over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long is your drive to the gym?

10 second walk to my home gym. Best decision ever. There's no good core gym near me. A couple mega-spa-gyms full of plastic freaks and a shitty 24hr fitness that has an alarming amount of bros training arms every day

I wish my gym was a short walk away just like going to work just means a short step to my desk :)

It is convenient!
My workplace has been my dinner table since Feb 2020 as well.

I don't get out much :)

Was about 30 min but the built a Club-4 about 5 min away. It's an hour plus to a decent "hard core" gym either on the coast or in New Orleans.

The bigger hard core gyms are a nice change of pace but the new club 4 has everything I "need" and the membership is only $15 a month

Just wondering how far you guys drive for a good gym?

Within 15 minutes of me, I have an esporta (La fitness), planet fitness, and an anytime fitness. I finally took a leap 30 minutes a way for a more bodybuilding oriented gym near me, and holy shit it's amazing. I got to try some arsenal, nebula, paramount, and hammer strength stuff I have never even seen before. Plus the atmosphere is way more hardcore than commercial gyms. It is more expensive, but I think it would be worth it long term.

You always have to remember, you are a product of your own environment..
I live 15-20 min walk from 2 separate gyms, rotating between the two depending on the equipment I need that day 🤘

Biggest plus of the city life is I can walk everywhere so these gas prices aren’t phasing me TOO much lol

On top of that I WFH too. Really only drive to go to the store and the movies with my girl :)

My gym of the last 20 or so years was a Gold's which was purchased along with 4 others in the area, now privately held. It's a five minute drive, has everything I could want but unfortunately population has blown-up in the area and monster gym is intolerably busy. I am looking into a new co-opted Gym membership that includes many big and small chains all over the country. Fortunately there is another gym "Anytime Fitness", about 5 minutes the other direction. This gym appears to be fairly quiet when I drive by. Both these gyms are included in this plan I have been told. I'm just waiting on a email about this $29 everywhere gym membership. I share here once I get the URL/information.

25 minutes one way cause I live in bfe lol.
Bit next month just walk to the garage

My gym is less than 15 minutes away and i have about 700 lbs and a set up in my basement.

About 30 seconds to walk down to my basement gym which I’ve built over the years. But a 5 min drive to the gym I belong to, variety does me good

However long it takes the elevator to get my down from my floor. My gym is in my building which is nice. It’s not a regular “condo building gym” it’s a real gym.
That sounds amazing... with fitness becoming increasingly mainstream I hope more gyms contract with condo/apartment buildings and just locate in there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws