over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long ON dnp?

JUSTKIDDING

Registered
currently i,m using dnp 600mg a day split in 3 doses.
the caps contain the powder form wich isnt that strong as the crystals and weight loss isnt that much so far.
how long can i stay on this dose safely?
i,m using it now with cjc-1295&ghrp-6 wich is giving me great pumps during work-out and also during the day i feel pumped up like never before.

JK.

Powder is stronger than crystal MG for MG

Crystal is (hopefully) 75% DNP and 25%HCI

How long have you been on?

What is your daily calorie intake?

Powder is stronger than crystal MG for MG

Crystal is (hopefully) 75% DNP and 25%HCI

How long have you been on?

What is your daily calorie intake?

Have been on now for 2 weeks raises the doses every 4th day.
Calorie intake is about 3500kcls in the beginning i only took carbs from fruit the first week that worked the best for me.
This is what i found about the strenght difference between powder and crystal:
Equivalency...

100mg Crystallized = 200-250mg Powdered.
200mg Crystallized = 400-600mg Powdered.

Jk.

Have been on now for 2 weeks raises the doses every 4th day.
Calorie intake is about 3500kcls in the beginning i only took carbs from fruit the first week that worked the best for me.
This is what i found about the strenght difference between powder and crystal:
Equivalency...

100mg Crystallized = 200-250mg Powdered.
200mg Crystallized = 400-600mg Powdered.

Jk.

your equivalency is incorrect. 2bigstill was on the money. powder is stronger.

Looks like you are eating about maint. calories which is good.

You are pretty lean already so maybe you are just holding some water. 2wks you should have seen the scale move some I would think.

Maybe Conciliator will chime in.....

You still doing your cardio and stuff?

Yeah i remember seeing that Crystal to Powder crap too. Came from a dude that was just starting to sell Crystal back in the day i believe...

100mg of crystal is only 75mg of DNP.

I'm the same with DNP doesn't seem to do too much at 600mg, I would have a week off the DNP if I was you to gauge the fat loss as I retain water after a few days and start looking better after a few days off, also its pretty good as it seems to help burn calories for a few weeks after I've stopped.

currently i,m using dnp 600mg a day split in 3 doses.
the caps contain the powder form wich isnt that strong as the crystals and weight loss isnt that much so far.
As the others have said, powder is stronger than crystal. If you feel that you're not getting much of an effect, keep in mind that 1) under-dosing seems to be a common problem, especially with foreign sources and 2) there's a lot of variation in personal tolerance to DNP, so if you haven't run it before and have nothing to compare it to, it's possible that you just have a high tolerance and will need relatively higher doses for a given effect.
how long can i stay on this dose safely?
There's no period of time to which you need to limit your cycle length. In the original clinical research, people were kept on DNP for months at a time to over a year, with long-term results. Since the body develops a small tolerance to DNP, the dose was slowly increased, as needed, to keep weight loss humming along. It doesn't take much DNP to accomplish this. They usually used a few 75mg jumps in the clinical research.

The reason shorter cycles are so popular nowadays is because guys typically run high-dose inferno cycles. These necessitate a psychological break, if nothing else, after a couple of weeks. But cycles like this are a poor way to run it, IMO, especially since it's much more dangerous. I've always espoused longer, low-dose cycles, for as long as you need to reach your goals.

Even at lower doses, you might choose to use DNP cyclically. You might discontinue use every few weeks for a psychological break or maybe as part of an anabolic phase in which you focus on building muscle, like with Lyle McDonald's UD2.0. Whatever the reason, you can start back up on the DNP as soon as you want to. The only reason I'd see someone waiting is if he wanted to ration his DNP, resuming use only after his sensitivity to the drug had been reestablished. In his extensive 1937 research, Simkins said "Tolerance to the drug is established rapidly, so that to produce a consistent loss of weight the dosage must gradually be raised. On the other hand, the acquired tolerance is rapidly lost if the drug is discontinued for as short a period as two weeks. The dinitrophenol may then be resumed at a lower dosage level with its original effect on the patient. It is remarkable how sensitive many patients are to a slight increase in the dosage." Considering it doesn't take much DNP to overcome any tolerance, I'd just stay on a low dose, increasing it as needed, until you reach your goals.

Water weight is a common problem while on cycle, so if the "weight loss isnt that much so far," not to worry. It's to be expected. When you end your cycle, you'll lose the water weight within half a week to a week and a half, at which time you can gauge your true progress.

Hope that helps,
Conciliator

Conciliator thanks for all that info bro!!
i havent use it before so there is nothing to compare thats right.
the info that crystal is stronger then the powder came from buydnp.*** here in europe there isnt much info about it and also not many guys in the gyms use it so its hard to find out where to buy the good stuff and how to cycle it correctly.
i dont want to take to many risks so a longer cycle with lower doses schould be fine to me, but after 2 weeks i didnt lost that many fat at all that why i asked this.
i,m doing my cardio every morning after my work-out and cardio is always 20-30 minutes.
what i notice is that my bloodpressure is much higher then normal, but body temp didnt raised that much.
i bought other dnp yesterday and thet supposed to be stronger so i give it a try.
do you guys have experience with under/over dosed dnp? same like with steroids you can buy good ones and bad ones.

Thanks for all the info guys!!!

I put a whole DNP LOG up on here. It was my first time too. One thing i noticed is my temp never even went above normal. It was usually 96.5ish if i remember right. There is a reason for this but i cant remember it off the top of my head.

I took 150-300mg during my cycle and the weight poured off me but i was a fat bastard too.

If your sperm is getting yellow, then you know for sure its working..ik heb trek in een cheeseburger

If your sperm is getting yellow, then you know for sure its working..ik heb trek in een cheeseburger

Fred9, my wife is allways in a hurry to swallow it so its hard to see wich color it had and yes ik heb ook wel zin in z,n vette burger, maar dan zonder kaas;)

Jk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner