over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long should I use slin for?

n3mo0101

Registered
How many days in a row can I use slin for safely?

I have only been using it on workout days (3x per week), after my high-carb breakfast and 20 min pre workout.

I use NovoLog and it hits me so hard that the most I can do is 5-6iu about 20 min after eating 150g carbs. Any more and I feel hypo coming on.

I wanted to add it in after 1 meal on rest days.

I only lift 3x per week on a DC routine.

Any recommendations?

NovoLog...insulin aspart. Very rapid acting. Peaks in 40 minutes. I feel it almost instantly, however. Within 45 seconds of injection if I do too much I start to feel the hypo setting in

I don't do slin. But for everything I have read. And following advice of skip from intensemuscle. The home of D.C. Training. For someone new to slin use it's better to go with the longer acting slin.

I don't do slin. But for everything I have read. And following advice of skip from intensemuscle. The home of D.C. Training. For someone new to slin use it's better to go with the longer acting slin.

Ok. I have used the longer acting before. Maybe I will go back.

Also from what I've gathered on here, I shouldn't have to worry about waist growth as long as I don't overeat. I be careful to count my calories on insulin.

I'm 6'0", 227lbs, and 10-11%BF.

If I eat 4200 calories, is that overeating? I have a fast metabolism. Sometimes I don't even grow eating that much, I only maintain, and sometimes lose weight.

So bump up your daily calories to 4500. Consider adding a carb refeed day?

So bump up your daily calories to 4500. Consider adding a carb refeed day?

Idk how I could eat more carbs man, but I could def try!

I eat 2g protein per pound body weight.

I eat carbs until I'm full, equivalent of about 100g carbs if not more almost every meal.

healthy fats with every meal..

Without really looking at my diet, could you elaborate on a refeed?

Idk how I could eat more carbs man, but I could def try!

I eat 2g protein per pound body weight.

I eat carbs until I'm full, equivalent of about 100g carbs if not more almost every meal.

healthy fats with every meal..

Without really looking at my diet, could you elaborate on a refeed?

The only reason i mentioned refeed/skipload is that you mentioned you have trouble putting on lean mass.

I don't know your diet/macros but would suggest looking into carb refeed / skipload on a non wo day. Perhaps start a 3 hour window where you would eat highly processed carbs. Then again in your case, you may be better off "shitloading". This would be higher carb and fat meals. Thinking of ham/cheeseburger fries and shake as well as donuts, pizza etc.

The only reason i mentioned refeed/skipload is that you mentioned you have trouble putting on lean mass.

I don't know your diet/macros but would suggest looking into carb refeed / skipload on a non wo day. Perhaps start a 3 hour window where you would eat highly processed carbs. Then again in your case, you may be better off "shitloading". This would be higher carb and fat meals. Thinking of ham/cheeseburger fries and shake as well as donuts, pizza etc.

Ok cool. I think this is something I need to do. After about a 1000 calorie breakfast, I'm hungry within 1:45 hours. Once my metabolism starts going it doesn't stop man its brutally frustrating. It gets to the ppoint where I feel like theres not much more I can do except up doses- which I know isn't the case lol. When I was 232 before my cruise I was eating 4400 cals a day about and was maintaining, sometimes gaining sometimes losing. But thats 4400 CLEAN cals. like only white rice, potatoes, healthy fats, lean meat, red meat in one meal or so but cooked well so the fat mostly came off. Splenda as sweetener in everything to avoid sugar.

I guess its better than getting fat because a lot of my friends would just get fat eating that much. I stay pretty lean no matter what I eat. The biggest change I notice from eating "shit" food is water retention. I retain a little more water when I eat sugar. But my bloodpressure is 120/78 usually even with a little water so I'm not too worried about that.

I recall dave palumbo talking about this numerous times. He has a Very fast metabolism. Had to eat McDonald's every day to put on size on his quest to 300+lbs Not suggesting you do that. But it seems it's feasible. So is:
Drinking fairlife milk, adding healthy oil via 1 or 2 tbsp to each meal or shake etc.

I recall dave palumbo talking about this numerous times. He has a Very fast metabolism. Had to eat McDonald's every day to put on size on his quest to 300+lbs Not suggesting you do that. But it seems it's feasible. So is:
Drinking fairlife milk, adding healthy oil via 1 or 2 tbsp to each meal or shake etc.

Ok. I'm allergic to milk, but I will do what I need to, Thanks for your advice!

I'm almost 230 and have like 10% BF based on caliper readings so I'm not small but I'm not big either. I have been able to put on mass but man to really get big, like 250+, I feel like I'm going to have to throw some fattier, higher-calorie foods into my diet because its just not cutting it anymore!!!

It sucks to eat so much food, spend the money on the food and the gear, then not grow and just sit and wonder why. But I'm not really the one to sit and feel bad for myself for too long lol I would rather find a solution

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity