over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long to cruise for?

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
Do you cruise for a minimum set time between blasts or just until blood work is good again?

No set time for me. Usually 3-6 weeks... if I cruise. A lot of times if my bloodwork comes back fine (mostly concerned with liver panel and I run 1g/day TUDCA and 600-1200mg/day NAC while blasting so often a non-issue), I just switch up compounds instead of cruising (obviously this is a more aggressive route). I donate blood too, so RBCs, etc. are always in check.

But, you will get used to "feeling" if and when you need to cruise... I.e. lethargy...

Just my $.02

Forgot to mention... I am 27yr old, 5'7 203lbs 10%bf with aspirations of going pro.

If your looking to go pro.. I suggest not cruising long, running high dose slin/gh/IGF, hire a good prep coach, and put in the work.. I would go out on a limb here and say most pros (most not all) while they might look healthy and get blood work done it probably doesn't look to great... The few guys I know at the top of the national level and the 1 pro I know all have shitty blood work but tends to level out when they cruise or come off... Just my 2 cents!

Cruise until blood work and/or finances permit another blast.

What's that

Acetyl L-Carnitine....helps up-regulate androgen receptors. saw a study on it but dont have the link handy.

I originally meant to post this in another thread...but i guess it could do you well too. :eek:

Last edited:
If your looking to go pro.. I suggest not cruising long, running high dose slin/gh/IGF, hire a good prep coach, and put in the work.. I would go out on a limb here and say most pros (most not all) while they might look healthy and get blood work done it probably doesn't look to great... The few guys I know at the top of the national level and the 1 pro I know all have shitty blood work but tends to level out when they cruise or come off... Just my 2 cents!

Wait, what? Pros use insulin? High doses of gh? I had NO idea...

My point to the OP was that everyone will say something different, depending on their goals... I did not mention my future personal ambitions for you to tell me how to get there... Or come off as if I am being ridiculous for even mentioning it...

Wait, what? Pros use insulin? High doses of gh? I had NO idea...

My point to the OP was that everyone will say something different, depending on their goals... I did not mention my future personal ambitions for you to tell me how to get there... Or come off as if I am being ridiculous for even mentioning it...

No reason to be a smart ass bro! No I don't think it's ridiculous to mention you want to go pro... That should be every bodybuilders dream! I also agree everyone is different some take less than others but they all take a lot... If you took my comment the wrong way they you obviously read into a simple post more than you should. I don't hate on anyone for being shooting for the stars even if its a really long shot. Again don't read into every post like someone is going to bash you for simply stating you wanna go pro. Hell I wanna go pro but know I never will.

No reason to be a smart ass bro! No I don't think it's ridiculous to mention you want to go pro... That should be every bodybuilders dream! I also agree everyone is different some take less than others but they all take a lot... If you took my comment the wrong way they you obviously read into a simple post more than you should. I don't hate on anyone for being shooting for the stars even if its a really long shot. Again don't read into every post like someone is going to bash you for simply stating you wanna go pro. Hell I wanna go pro but know I never will.

My bad man. I'm sorry. I definitely read your post as if you were trying to be a smartass. I think it's because you ended your post the same way I did... Just my two cents! Haha.

No hard feelings. Sorry man.

My bad man. I'm sorry. I definitely read your post as if you were trying to be a smartass. I think it's because you ended your post the same way I did... Just my two cents! Haha.

No hard feelings. Sorry man.

No worries definitely wasn't meant that way! Good luck this coming year...

Yeah in regard to cruising you will get a different answer for everyone. If your looking to cruise and blast the smart way, I would blast 8-12 wks have blood work done. If the results all come back high and negative cruise 4-8 wks have more blood work done. If the results come back to normal ranges or close then blast again....

I do 12 weeks

I cruise for 3 month's to give my receptors a break ! Then back at it and only once a do I come off gh .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What is your definition of CRUISE? Do you mean completely off?

Ive seen cruise refer to being off after doing PCT, running peps, peps/gh, gh/slin, gh, anywhere from 125-500 mg more of test, and even "cruising" on tren or decca.

Ive seen cruise refer to being off after doing PCT, running peps, peps/gh, gh/slin, gh, anywhere from 125-500 mg more of test, and even "cruising" on tren or decca.

^^only good post in this whole thread.

NW

I agree cruise could be 750mg of test for some people

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity