over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long to cruise for?

Acura,

Just curious, have you been told that you have the "gift" to be a pro bb? I would believe by the age 27, you would know that being a pro bb is your career path….just saying.

If one decides to cruise.. Does that his days of natural test production will be over? If youre on test too long the beans stop making test right?

Acura,

Just curious, have you been told that you have the "gift" to be a pro bb? I would believe by the age 27, you would know that being a pro bb is your career path….just saying.

Nobody has told me I have the "gift"... do not know anyone that would. I told myself I can achieve it if I really want to. I have the genetics, dedication, passion, funds, and sources required, but have only been in the game for just under 3 years. Have been training since I was 17 though. Have a great job in Finance and I am almost done my MBA with a finance concentration. CPA to follow. That's my career path...

Bodybuilding is my passion... Going pro would be my dream career...

27 might be old... But I believe my prime will be my 30's... In no rush, not trying to do it for the $. Just something I would love to achieve.

My sincere apologies for ever mentioning having aspirations of going pro on this forum... Seems like all it did was stir things up...

Last edited:
Nobody has told me I have the "gift"... do not know anyone that would. I told myself I can achieve it if I really want to. I have the genetics, dedication, passion, funds, and sources required, but have only been in the game for just under 3 years. Have been training since I was 17 though. Have a great job in Finance and I am almost done my MBA with a finance concentration. CPA to follow. That's my career path...

Bodybuilding is my passion... Going pro would be my dream career...

27 might be old... But I believe my prime will be my 30's... In no rush, not trying to do it for the $. Just something I would love to achieve.

My sincere apologies for ever mentioning having aspirations of going pro on this forum... Seems like all it did was stir things up...

Don't be so sensitive bro, because when you step onstage the judges won't. Guys on here just want to make sure you are grounded in a sense of reality. Look at the freak b-boy and how long it took him to achieve pro status. You seem to be well rounded and not putting alll your eggs in one basket.

Guys on here just pull no punches and don't sugar coat it.

I cruise until a) my weights start backsliding and b) until I feel better and ready to push the food and weights hard again.

Typically 8-12 weeks.

I run long esters, so the first week of "cruise" I take nothing, then the second week I start back at 150/wk test e. Around week 6-8 is when I typically start backsliding, and I fight hard and try and go another 2-4 weeks before blasting again.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear