advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long to wait after injection of test e to wait for blood test to reflect Low T

Request A Test is one company I use.

There's other companies but I just went with that one. and I choose LabCorp over Quest Diagnostics simply because the lab Corps is closer to where I live by a half mile. That was my only criteria.

so what I do is I pick whatever test I want done on the Request a Test website. You can pick something as individual as say vitamin D3 testing for example. They also have packages were you can run the same test that's used on MMA fighters before a bout. So basically there's all kinds of tests and packages you can do on your own.

So for example if today was the day I was going to make an order I would order my total testosterone, free testosterone, and sex hormone binding globulin. For me I would order those because that's typically what my doctor orders for me every 4 months - some added tests during my annual exam. So at this point after nearly two years of prescribed hormone replacement therapy that's what I typically order to make sure I'm not setting off any bells, whistles, red flags so to speak during my official testing with my doctor.

Now if you want to get a little deeper in the weeds and details beyond your standard testing there are a couple companies that test specific biomarkers based on athletic performance. And from those companies you can order their specific blood tests and do what's called a do-it-yourself (DIY)program.

That is where you take your own test that you have done by your own doctors and punch in the results. Then those biomarker companies show you where you are at within an optimal zone vs general zone for your age. To include the nutrition requirements to get you in that optimal zone if you are not there.

For example the one by a marker company I've been using, inside tracker, showed that I was overdoing it with energy drinks and fortified protein powders. I was wafor B vitamins in full for B vitamins in full weights which come to find out what's causing my dry skin. The great thing about getting blood work like that is since most cells replicate in 90 to a 100 days you couldn quickly have an effect on your body with nutrition in a short amount of time as most of us know.

getting off topic a little bit about when to test. But I'm just really into blood work within the last couple years since I retired from the military because detailed blood work has proved a couple of medical conditions I have as a result of lead build up and damage from prolonged use of prescribed medications.

Last edited:
examples of biomarkers

[ Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-11-52.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-11-36.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-11-18.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-10-59.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-10-09.jpg

as you can see I marked the far right dot which is my most recent testing. Any dot you see to the far left represents the very first time that biomarker was tested which would be approximately August of 2013. All the dots in between are blood work that has been done between August 2013 and January 2015.

Green represents what is considered to be optimal levels within my age group. The yellow group are caution area represents what is considered normal for the general public. Red group represents warning levels obviously.

Last edited:
There's other companies but I just went with that one. and I choose LabCorp over Quest Diagnostics simply because the lab Corps is closer to where I live by a half mile. That was my only criteria.

so what I do is I pick whatever test I want done on the Request a Test website. You can pick something as individual as say vitamin D3 testing for example. They also have packages were you can run the same test that's used on MMA fighters before a bout. So basically there's all kinds of tests and packages you can do on your own.

So for example if today was the day I was going to make an order I would order my total testosterone, free testosterone, and sex hormone binding globulin. For me I would order those because that's typically what my doctor orders for me every 4 months - some added tests during my annual exam. So at this point after nearly two years of prescribed hormone replacement therapy that's what I typically order to make sure I'm not setting off any bells, whistles, red flags so to speak during my official testing with my doctor.

Now if you want to get a little deeper in the weeds and details beyond your standard testing there are a couple companies that test specific biomarkers based on athletic performance. And from those companies you can order their specific blood tests and do what's called a do-it-yourself (DIY)program.

That is where you take your own test that you have done by your own doctors and punch in the results. Then those biomarker companies show you where you are at within an optimal zone vs general zone for your age. To include the nutrition requirements to get you in that optimal zone if you are not there.

For example the one by a marker company I've been using, inside tracker, showed that I was overdoing it with energy drinks and fortified protein powders. I was wafor B vitamins in full for B vitamins in full weights which come to find out what's causing my dry skin. The great thing about getting blood work like that is since most cells replicate in 90 to a 100 days you couldn quickly have an effect on your body with nutrition in a short amount of time as most of us know.

getting off topic a little bit about when to test. But I'm just really into blood work within the last couple years since I retired from the military because detailed blood work has proved a couple of medical conditions I have as a result of lead build up and damage from prolonged use of prescribed medications.

Another great post. Never wounded in action except out of the field!
Weird shit! LOL 1974-1980 Marine Corps, Semper Fidelis.

Last edited:
1) Get a $60 FEMALE hormone panel at privatemdlabs.com
2) Calculate FREE test from all the great results included in that; Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator
3) Stop eating beef, zinc, nettle, whatever you do to boost T
4) Do tons of cardio before going in to the Dr for blood draw, don't lift for a while ahead of blood draw.

to add as far as food and supplements go before testing......

No DHEA or high cholesterol foods. From my own experiences those can give a small bump up in readings.

As far as the comment to me having been wounded. It's not as if it took great skill to achieve it. Just one of the occupational hazards of a military career.

That being said over pressure injuries from bomb blasts, chronic heavy metals exposure such as years of shooting lead-based ammunition in conditions that don't have great ventilation can definitely add up and take their toll on hormones. In fact the combination of a traumatic brain injury and chronic build up of Lead in my bones is what led me to hormone replacement therapy.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311