over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long you give quad pain after inj?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
i did 1.5ml into my left quad sat, today it still hurts like hell, hot, little swollen.........how long you give it b4 you go off to dr or anything? ive had soreness b4 but this is worse

i did 1.5ml into my left quad sat, today it still hurts like hell, hot, little swollen.........how long you give it b4 you go off to dr or anything? ive had soreness b4 but this is worse

Was this the first time in quad? What gear, what mg? I've had gear that damn near crippled me before for up to a week. Massage it out as much as possible!

oh , hell no, been pinin quad for over a year, it was 300mg, 1.5 ml test enth....................its not red, but its warm, little firm and when i squat down it really hurts, almost like there is fluid in there...yeah, im gonna mass the hell out of it today see what happens

I've had quad pain for 8 or 9 days before. Seemed to start getting better around day 6 or 7.

Normal for me is 1-2 days, but I have had gear that caused soreness for up to a week.

I do higher mg/ml gear, so only inj 0.5ml at a time, twice per week. My quad doesn't feel sore for at least 24hrs afterwards and generally lasts about 72hrs or so. I'd rather split it up a bit more than do 1.5ml at a time. Reduce the risk of any related complications of higher volume injections.

I quit doing quad shots, the pain factor there for me is so inconsistant. One shot maybe painfree then next shot in same spot, same batch of gear, same volume can cause me pain like u speak of. I don't seem to have that problem at any other inject spots. It seems almost everytime you hear of injection pain or other problems there is a quad injection involved.

oh , hell no, been pinin quad for over a year, it was 300mg, 1.5 ml test enth....................its not red, but its warm, little firm and when i squat down it really hurts, almost like there is fluid in there...yeah, im gonna mass the hell out of it today see what happens

next question. do you hit the same place in the quad every time? is quads the only thing your pinning? maybe you have scar tissue! dont know how big you are but i can go up to 3ml of quality gear with no problems. like i said there was a sponsor here not long ago that didnt matter where i went it almost crippled me. if i was doing chest i couldnt go in delts. if i was doing legs i had to go up high. finally threw the shit in the trash.

I do higher mg/ml gear, so only inj 0.5ml at a time, twice per week. My quad doesn't feel sore for at least 24hrs afterwards and generally lasts about 72hrs or so. I'd rather split it up a bit more than do 1.5ml at a time. Reduce the risk of any related complications of higher volume injections.

That picture in your post just wasted like 10 minutes of my day. lol :eek:

It's usually just crappy gear if it gives you long-term pain. That's assuming you know what you're doing.

next question. do you hit the same place in the quad every time? is quads the only thing your pinning? maybe you have scar tissue! dont know how big you are but i can go up to 3ml of quality gear with no problems. like i said there was a sponsor here not long ago that didnt matter where i went it almost crippled me. if i was doing chest i couldnt go in delts. if i was doing legs i had to go up high. finally threw the shit in the trash.

yes , same spot every time , but i rotate both quads and right glute, just did 30min fast walk on the tread after lifting, no way i could have done legs even if it was leg day, i toughed it out,. but now stairs is quite painful, eh, see how it is by sat which will be a week, like i said, ive had soreness, this is way past that

It's usually just crappy gear if it gives you long-term pain. That's assuming you know what you're doing.

nope, good gear and ive shot same batch for 7 weeks, but was always 1ml no probs, not a dirty pin etc etc

Lot of inflamation in there.. Take about 3 advill

Did u bleed? U could be developing scar tissue! I was shooting 6 days a week @ 1 point and developed scar tissue everywhere, hurts like hell! Try going in delts as well!

Sometimes this happens. I hit 2cc in my quads all the time. Most of the time no pain but every once in a while I will have a muscle twitch or something and the pain is there for a couple of days....same gear so no reason for the pain. I like to do my quad sticks right before I hit a leg workout....maybe this helps to massage in.

Lot of inflamation in there.. Take about 3 advill

yeah , i took a couple of aleve, id swear my body is trying to fight off an infection, cuz im real tired, and this morning and most of last night i had the sweats , almost like when you break fever, today its feeling better, last night was brutal, and it not just the inj site, its traveled at least 3 inches up and down my quad, swollen and hard...............gonna give it the heat pad today

Did u bleed? U could be developing scar tissue! I was shooting 6 days a week @ 1 point and developed scar tissue everywhere, hurts like hell! Try going in delts as well!
i never bleed in the spots i use

Quads are a toss up for me.

MOST of the time it hurts for about 2-4 days. Although, in some cases, I get lucky and it quits hurting within 1-2 days. However, there are also those pins where it hurts 5-8 days. :(

Glutes are hard-ish for me to easily reach so I pin delts the most often.

I only do quads because they are pain free on the initial injection and just a little sore the next day and i do 3ml every time.

you ever notice you bleed more the leaner you are????

when your a fat bastard hardly ever????

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner