advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How low do you guys cruise and still maintain on?

BoredStiff

Registered
So I know the typical is around 200-250mg. Which works well for me too, but overall well-being wise, I actually feel a lot better in the 100-125 range of test.

100mg of test (with 500iu HCG Weekly) puts me at 810ng/dl in the lowest trough and around 1200 24 hours post injection...... 200 puts me at 950 trough/1400 24 hours post...... not a huge difference but my RBC/Hematocrit and everything is better on 100mg weekly and like I said I just feel overall better on a lower dose.

I'm not a huge guy, i'm 5'8 and about 185lbs at single digits, this is about 15lbs over my natural limit if I didn't do a small blast every 2-3 months. I'd just really like to lower it to 100mg and hope I can maintain on that (maybe add in 100/200mg of Masteron to make up for the lower test)

Just curious how low some of you go on your cruises and still maintain, specifically guys in the 180-190 range like me, if you're 200+ obviously it's going to be different. As I get closer to 40 it's really a combo of maintaining my physique but also feeling good and maintaining my health, trying to balance both.

Last edited:
Genetics

The longer you hold it, the easier it is to hold

Past history of use (2 grams to 1-200 mgs is a drastic change vs 700 mgs to 1-200 mgs).

Combination of the above

And the illusion of muscle that steroids give like: intramuscular glycogen, water, nitrogen retention...etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I've been bodybuilding for about 22 years. In college I juiced pretty hard but aside from that I've just been on TRT these past four years and my "blasts" have been really minimalist (350 test for 10 weeks, 175 Tren (BUNK tren at that lol) for 6-8 weeks, I did a superdrol run at 10mg)...... I'm really a fan of low doses. I mean, more would be great but my body just feels better on lower doses and my ideal physique is more of a mens physique, more focused on conditioning.

If it's worth anything, at 5'8 I'm about 170 on just TRT and about 185 if I do a small blast like the ones above every 3 months or so.

My stats are:
Neck 18 inches
Chest 45 inches
Arms 18 inches
Waist 29.5 inches
Thighs 24.5 inches

I'm probably one of the smaller guys here but I'm happy with the size I have and am more looking to just maintain and stay as dry as possible now that I'm basically around 7% body fat year round.

I might just give the 100mg a shot for about 2 or 3 months, 100mg test/200 Mast was my idea..... really the only way to find out for sure if it will work for me or not

Have you thought about coming off completely for a little while, or perhaps coming off the Testosterone completely while remaining on some HCG ?

You would know better than I would, but I personally doubt you would lose much muscle compared with doing 100-200mg/week, and your body might respond better to those little low-dosed blast cycles you like to run.

____

And to give you my amateur opinion about the best way to preserve muscle... lift HEAVY and eat a ton of protein

So I know the typical is around 200-250mg. Which works well for me too, but overall well-being wise, I actually feel a lot better in the 100-125 range of test.

100mg of test (with 500iu HCG Weekly) puts me at 810ng/dl in the lowest trough and around 1200 24 hours post injection...... 200 puts me at 950 trough/1400 24 hours post...... not a huge difference but my RBC/Hematocrit and everything is better on 100mg weekly and like I said I just feel overall better on a lower dose.

I'm not a huge guy, i'm 5'8 and about 185lbs at single digits, this is about 15lbs over my natural limit if I didn't do a small blast every 2-3 months. I'd just really like to lower it to 100mg and hope I can maintain on that (maybe add in 100/200mg of Masteron to make up for the lower test)

Just curious how low some of you go on your cruises and still maintain, specifically guys in the 180-190 range like me, if you're 200+ obviously it's going to be different. As I get closer to 40 it's really a combo of maintaining my physique but also feeling good and maintaining my health, trying to balance both.

Agreed. I prefer lower doses for 10 to 12 weeks at a time. We probably have similar physique goals.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Have you thought about coming off completely for a little while, or perhaps coming off the Testosterone completely while remaining on some HCG ?

You would know better than I would, but I personally doubt you would lose much muscle compared with doing 100-200mg/week, and your body might respond better to those little low-dosed blast cycles you like to run.

I would but I actually do suffer from low T and have a legit TRT script.

In an ideal world I would run 100mg of test and 400mg of Masteron year round with 50mg of winstrol one month on and one month off. That's probably what comes closest to giving me the look I want all year, without having to deal with all the tren baggage.

I actually do have everything for it:
Red Yeast Rice, Ubiquinol, Niacin, Hawthorne Berry, Beet Root Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract and Pygeum year round. Tudca, Nac and Liv52 for the months on Winny. I've just never given it a go due to fear of orals TBH.

Last edited:
150 mgs trt, two months at a time, before going back up in mgs.

Its no secret , you've got to find what works for you. I can even gain the first month on trt doses, especially in the offseason.

For me it is 150 test and 200 primo or mast I am. 6.1 and 225 lean

125mg of test e8d kept me at 220lbs 5'10 last cruise. Since starting gh this run, ill add 2iu with that 125mg

Genetics

The longer you hold it, the easier it is to hold

Past history of use (2 grams to 1-200 mgs is a drastic change vs 700 mgs to 1-200 mgs).

Combination of the above

And the illusion of muscle that steroids give like: intramuscular glycogen, water, nitrogen retention...etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My man right here always bringing the knowledge and logic

been on aas more then 15 years a lil less then 20.

when i was young i always felt i was a "non responder" lol :rolleyes: and used plenty o gear.

prob my first cycle was 500-600mg test and up from there, there were times 1-2g was super normal like always on that, then cycle would go up 3+... the most i ever ran was about 6.5 g and i have been everywere from 170-300+ lbs as adult.

no 40ish and i try to spend at least half the year around 100mgs/wk. if im training hard and good with stuff ill up to 200-300. now maybe i run a cycle once a year and that has been less then 600mgs total the past 5 years.

at this point going from 100mg to 250mg of test feels cycle esque.

been on aas more then 15 years a lil less then 20.

when i was young i always felt i was a "non responder" lol :rolleyes: and used plenty o gear.

prob my first cycle was 500-600mg test and up from there, there were times 1-2g was super normal like always on that, then cycle would go up 3+... the most i ever ran was about 6.5 g and i have been everywere from 170-300+ lbs as adult.

no 40ish and i try to spend at least half the year around 100mgs/wk. if im training hard and good with stuff ill up to 200-300. now maybe i run a cycle once a year and that has been less then 600mgs total the past 5 years.

at this point going from 100mg to 250mg of test feels cycle esque.

YES! I think this really resonates with what I'm going through. I also thought I was a non-responder lol.

Just drive and libido wise, I actually feel better at 100mg of test, my "blasts" are probably what most people cruise on these days but I respond well and maintain what I want, that's why I'm really tying to see how low I can go and still maintain..... it is scary at first since I'm still stuck in the "more is better" mentality.

I'm thinking cruising on 100mg test/200mg masteron would be ideal. My blast would be either a 4-6 week winstrol run or a 150-175mg tren ace run, I guess I'll just have to gauge how often I need it but I'm guessing 1 month on/1 off winstrol might be too harsh on the lipids, maybe 2 off 1 on.

I'm pretty much stuck on those compounds because these days I'm single digits all year and really all I want is something to maintain my fullness since I do lose that over time on just TRT and something cosmetic to keep me dry. I don't feel I need massive doses of anything really. And no, I can't afford to properly run Primo at this point, but would love to and will one day.

like a couple others have echoed here, its not JUST dosage that allows you to maintain. Is it important the bigger you are? definitely.

But when you cruise, you need to up your food and be even more on point with diet. Make sure training is on point. It's fairly logical....you take out 1 big factor so you HAVE to make sure everything else is 100% or you'll start slipping.

I cruise one 200mg of test + either some mast or low deca and can still maintain 265+.

YES! I think this really resonates with what I'm going through. I also thought I was a non-responder lol.

Just drive and libido wise, I actually feel better at 100mg of test, my "blasts" are probably what most people cruise on these days but I respond well and maintain what I want, that's why I'm really tying to see how low I can go and still maintain..... it is scary at first since I'm still stuck in the "more is better" mentality.

I'm thinking cruising on 100mg test/200mg masteron would be ideal. My blast would be either a 4-6 week winstrol run or a 150-175mg tren ace run, I guess I'll just have to gauge how often I need it but I'm guessing 1 month on/1 off winstrol might be too harsh on the lipids, maybe 2 off 1 on.

I'm pretty much stuck on those compounds because these days I'm single digits all year and really all I want is something to maintain my fullness since I do lose that over time on just TRT and something cosmetic to keep me dry. I don't feel I need massive doses of anything really. And no, I can't afford to properly run Primo at this point, but would love to and will one day.

i think a lot has to do with what "size" you want to hold.
4-5 years ago i relaized how stupid it was health wise to be larger especially if it was a choice and a choice that involved living on compounds that could further worsen health.

my goal is to try n stay lean n small, with the doses im talking 215-230 is very easy and i feel an ok ish compromise health vs fun. lol

if i were you i might consider less harsh compounds.

mast i love, npp too. and im only talking 100-200 mg of either or both.

but idk about such short and frequent blasts especially with drugs that have more pronounced side effects.

i plan to try some bold base here in the next cpl weeks!

peptides and or gh are also good options for blasting additions. baby blasts. lol

like a couple others have echoed here, its not JUST dosage that allows you to maintain. Is it important the bigger you are? definitely.

But when you cruise, you need to up your food and be even more on point with diet. Make sure training is on point. It's fairly logical....you take out 1 big factor so you HAVE to make sure everything else is 100% or you'll start slipping.

I cruise one 200mg of test + either some mast or low deca and can still maintain 265+.

this is 100% true too.
if doing like blasting cruising sort of training cycles when lowering training and recovering up the food! lower the drugs up the food.

good point bro!

Thank you.

I've been bodybuilding for about 22 years. In college I juiced pretty hard but aside from that I've just been on TRT these past four years and my "blasts" have been really minimalist (350 test for 10 weeks, 175 Tren (BUNK tren at that lol) for 6-8 weeks, I did a superdrol run at 10mg)...... I'm really a fan of low doses. I mean, more would be great but my body just feels better on lower doses and my ideal physique is more of a mens physique, more focused on conditioning.

If it's worth anything, at 5'8 I'm about 170 on just TRT and about 185 if I do a small blast like the ones above every 3 months or so.

My stats are:
Neck 18 inches
Chest 45 inches
Arms 18 inches
Waist 29.5 inches
Thighs 24.5 inches

I'm probably one of the smaller guys here but I'm happy with the size I have and am more looking to just maintain and stay as dry as possible now that I'm basically around 7% body fat year round.

I might just give the 100mg a shot for about 2 or 3 months, 100mg test/200 Mast was my idea..... really the only way to find out for sure if it will work for me or not

Can you post a photo? those measurement and body weight are similar to what I use to be at age 36. I am 5.7 tall. Was natural.

Attachments

• Emeric 26 001.jpg
    Emeric 26 001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 427
This must be AVelasques911's new username.

x10

I guarantee anyone who thinks they need to be adding 100mg's of other injectables to TRT to maintain (especially low bodyweight) is not being consistent. Although I use the term "maintain" with common sense. If a guy literally doesn't want to change at all of course TRT can't replicate a test, tren and avar cycle for example. However if maintaining weight and looking decent is your idea of "maintain" then TRT is more than enough. Granted if someone is huge then a little bump in dose may be required but nothing like you hear some of these guys terrified losing their 170 pound abs think. As most know maintaining a physique is a lot easier than building one. Well building one can be easy for some people too but that's a different topic! My diet is far from consistent and I can maintain on 150mg test. It's only when I come off all hormones do I start disintegrating :eek::D

I can maintain all my muscle mass on legitimate TRT. I just make sure to increase food accordingly so the scale doesn't drop, and to train just as intensely as I would any other time. My physique may get a little softer looking or lose that pop, but it easily comes back when you drop the hammer again.

Can you post a photo? those measurement and body weight are similar to what I use to be at age 36. I am 5.7 tall. Was natural.

I'm 5'7-5'8 as well and we have a similar build but your conditioning is just lightyears ahead of mine, that is seriously impressive. I don't post bodybuilding related pics online because of my job and I have unique tattoos but trust me, I don't have that level of conditioning, I feel like I'm slowly learning to get there but it's been a process, I spent way too many years just trying to be big for the sake of being big and really now trying to unlearn a lot of bad habits.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131