advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How low do you guys cruise and still maintain on?

i think a lot has to do with what "size" you want to hold.
4-5 years ago i relaized how stupid it was health wise to be larger especially if it was a choice and a choice that involved living on compounds that could further worsen health.

my goal is to try n stay lean n small, with the doses im talking 215-230 is very easy and i feel an ok ish compromise health vs fun. lol

if i were you i might consider less harsh compounds.

mast i love, npp too. and im only talking 100-200 mg of either or both.

but idk about such short and frequent blasts especially with drugs that have more pronounced side effects.

i plan to try some bold base here in the next cpl weeks!

peptides and or gh are also good options for blasting additions. baby blasts. lol

Yeah, I was doing a lot of planning yesterday and have really reconsidered blasting that frequently.... I'm thinking a good blast in the summer and another good one in the winter, and just cruising on what will likely be 100-125 test/200 mast should be more than enough. I can up it to 200mg of test if I really need to but I don't think I'm big enough really. I'm only trying to maintain about 10-15lbs over my natural weight which puts me at about 185lbs tops. Really not that much. Thanks for knockin some sense into me lol.

I'd say two months. The first month i actually can gain, if done right. That next month i seem to at the very least not gain and maintain, or possibly even losing some muscle and not gaining strength.

This is just one experience though, and it depends on how big you are already because it took them level of hormones to accomplish that.

I'm 5'7-5'8 as well and we have a similar build but your conditioning is just lightyears ahead of mine, that is seriously impressive. I don't post bodybuilding related pics online because of my job and I have unique tattoos but trust me, I don't have that level of conditioning, I feel like I'm slowly learning to get there but it's been a process, I spent way too many years just trying to be big for the sake of being big and really now trying to unlearn a lot of bad habits.

So you don`t compete, than try 10mg test every other day with 300mg to 400mg Humanofort per day.

Yeah, I was doing a lot of planning yesterday and have really reconsidered blasting that frequently.... I'm thinking a good blast in the summer and another good one in the winter, and just cruising on what will likely be 100-125 test/200 mast should be more than enough. I can up it to 200mg of test if I really need to but I don't think I'm big enough really. I'm only trying to maintain about 10-15lbs over my natural weight which puts me at about 185lbs tops. Really not that much. Thanks for knockin some sense into me lol.

im a huge proponent of being real about things and the test+mast if being like, real real i think shouldnt be looked at as a cruise, thats a cruise with a crutch. lol

i think there is real merit in true trt for time.
forget the mast. go down to a trt dose that puts you in a real normal trt range. i bring mine low. im not sure thats the BEST but, idk then if i go up into the high range i FEEL it.

i let mine get into 400 ish range. dose n what not vary on how i get there.
do some blood work while in different doses so you begin to actually know whats what not just guess. thats prob the best advice i can give. :lightbulb:

At the moment my cruises are 200mg/week of test one shot. On blasts I do anywhere from 500-1g of test depending on the stack... 750-1g if its just test.

May, June, July and August: BLAST
September and October: CRUISE
Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb: BLAST
March and April: Cruise

so basically 4 months on and 2 months off

You don't you're only as big as your dose Tbh.

Pick the min dose of test you actually maintain on then do short blasts of anabolics. Prob the healthiest way. Cuz you're maintaining relatively healthy then sensitive when you Blast to maximize growth/recomp.

If someone is telling you you csn maintain on a lower dose and trying to sell you somth it's a bs marketing scheme. If you didn't need roids to get big you wouldn't be on them. If you didn't need roids to maintain We'd just go off And maintain... Common sense.

Last edited:
At the moment my cruises are 200mg/week of test one shot. On blasts I do anywhere from 500-1g of test depending on the stack... 750-1g if its just test.

May, June, July and August: BLAST
September and October: CRUISE
Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb: BLAST
March and April: Cruise

so basically 4 months on and 2 months off

Try month on (blast short esters/oral) then month of cruise. Doing long blasts plateaus you around the 6-8 week mark.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws