over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How low do your calories go?

Not for you then by sounds if it. You should always replenish glycogen before lifting. I work 4 on 4 off 12 hours shifts so the 4 days I can't train I focus on fasting and fat loss, my non working days focus on anabolism, almost cut and bulk 4 on 4 off lol. Works real well over time. I always get stronger when I do lots of fasting and actually use it to break platues, weird huh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow I wish I had that work schedule.

Yea , I can do no carbs for ever , i dont feel bad without them , i get flat but if i keep my fats up even thats not to big of a deal.
Right now i'm bulking and my carb intake on a big carb day is 300g , generaly 250ish.
Before i compete i totaly deplete down then carb up heavy late friday afternoon , I generaly look much more full on sunday but i havent figured out my spill over timing just yet , next show im gonna carb up early in the week (monday tuesday 400g per day) with water really high then go back no carb then dry out friday night and add in some carbs to "top off" glycogen stores

Do you shit load? Also how much do you play with water

Wow I wish I had that work schedule.

It's actually pretty cool in a way, let's me get 3 intense workouts in a week on rest days and work days are great for fasting as they take your mind of food. Also when your not training for 4 days out of every 8 you never seem to need that dreaded week off to recover. If I wanna shred fast I eat one meal pre bed workdays for 4 days then don't worry about fat loss on days off, just train and eat clean but as much as I want.

Last edited:
i when from 245 not traning got really fat lost so much muscle i was going to get ripped i did 1500-max of 2300calories i lost 55pounds in 17 weeks,
i look very bad thin but still a lot of fat left i destroyed my metabolism totally

Do you shit load? Also how much do you play with water

I try to keep water high the whole time , if im outside working the last week i'll stay with 3+gallons a day then completly stop it at 6-7pm

Not exactly shit load , just simple carbs , white rice with honey or strawberry jelly , low fat poptarts , gummy bears are realy nice as they dont dry your mouth out.

This has never filled me out completly in tim for the prejudging whcih is why im not doing that anymore and will go with an earlier carb up

i when from 245 not traning got really fat lost so much muscle i was going to get ripped i did 1500-max of 2300calories i lost 55pounds in 17 weeks,
i look very bad thin but still a lot of fat left i destroyed my metabolism totally

Damn sometimes we have to learn the hard way but low calorie diets are fucking bullshit. Been there myself but luckily metabolism bounced back real fast

so whats the lowest calorie per lb of bodyweight yall recommend? 10?

and for how long would u stay there?

so whats the lowest calorie per lb of bodyweight yall recommend? 10?

and for how long would u stay there?

It's individual really. If I went that low i would need one real high calorie day a week else I would waste away. I won't go below an average of 15 really but some people won't lose any thing on that

As much as I love fasting ill always be the first to admit its not for everyone. Some people love keto I fucking hate it slow lethargic weak as piss and muscle just melts away. Carb cycling I love, especially the carbless post workout approach or one extreme low carb day followed by one extreme low fat day but always filling up glycogen before training

Ya man...The leanest I ever got was when I did keto..didnt really like the diet though...was very flat also

It's individual really. If I went that low i would need one real high calorie day a week else I would waste away. I won't go below an average of 15 really but some people won't lose any thing on that

15 cals per lb?? your lucky..fuck I would blow up on that amount..Im like meso/endo leaning more towards endo...plus besides working out I sit on my as alllll day...desk job, or im driving, im in sales....get home lift, cardio watch tv/browse the net...thats it

Damn sometimes we have to learn the hard way but low calorie diets are fucking bullshit. Been there myself but luckily metabolism bounced back real fast

yeah got so skinny and was still fat at 190 pounds crazy. had to stop and just eat more to get every thing back. yeah i learn the hard way down go to low to soon.

Ya man...The leanest I ever got was when I did keto..didnt really like the diet though...was very flat also

15 cals per lb?? your lucky..fuck I would blow up on that amount..Im like meso/endo leaning more towards endo...plus besides working out I sit on my as alllll day...desk job, or im driving, im in sales....get home lift, cardio watch tv/browse the net...thats it

Lucky? I gotta pay for all that fucking food, have to live on rice and fucking tuna lol. Na, guess I am in a way. Don't do cardio either. Thing is though your appetite adjusts to your metabolism so me eating 3500ed is probably just as punishing as you eating say 2200. I watch normal people eat and im like how the fuck do they survive on that amount of food.

I try to keep water high the whole time , if im outside working the last week i'll stay with 3+gallons a day then completly stop it at 6-7pm

Not exactly shit load , just simple carbs , white rice with honey or strawberry jelly , low fat poptarts , gummy bears are realy nice as they dont dry your mouth out.

This has never filled me out completly in tim for the prejudging whcih is why im not doing that anymore and will go with an earlier carb up

Will you be going with clean carbs then?

Take it from someone who has always struggled with "fat" loss.

Just a few things I learned from dieting....

There is no need to drop your calories below your BMR, EVER!

You should always put maximum effort/ intensity into your weight training sessions. If your not due to all the cardio, back off the cardio. Believe it or not weight training burns a lot more fat then cardio does. I put my money on it, that some putting 110% into cardio vs weight training, the weight trainer will come out leaner and heavy in the end, every time.

Cycle your carbs to burn fat. Have a bunch of low days (keep insulin as low as possible), eventually you will start to look and feel like crap (usually 3-7 days tops to notice this), then have a day to enjoy carbs, but keep it clean and don't go over board.Have some carbs one day to increase metabolism, replenish glycogen which will fuel those fat burning weight sessions.

Write everything down and make adjustments when needed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws