over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How man calories do the pros eat?

all im gonna say is this, if someone takes 2-3 grams of test, 1 gram of tren, 15+iu's of growth hormone, insulin.... it would take a shit load of calories to constantly add a little weight, and you could eat an assload more calories and remain relatively lean.

had breakfast with jay cutler, he had eggs, fruit, pancakes, and pretty much ate a whole box of frosted cornflakes dipping his hand into a giant bowl that we poured the whole box in and he sat there munching and ate the whole fucking bowl. that meal alone was a pretty decent amount of calories. I had dinner with him later that night and he ate an assload of meat at that sitting, he had SEVERAL protein drinks throughout the day and ate about 4 really heavy meals. and that was low calorie for him as he was on the road, he said he eats cleaner at home but just gets in the calories however he can best when he's traveling on the weekends and has more shakes than he would like.

Too many variables in the lifes of these FEW patients

Show me a healthy kidney damaged by high protein
and then I will believe it.

mantus

I am not here to convince YOU of anything. I told you my experience and what i believe. There is not a week that goes by that i dont see a post about someones creatinine or BUN elevated on this board alone. If you want to believe that you can continue to take 500+gr of protein daily for extended times then go right ahead :)

Yes very high daily intake of protein for extended amounts of time is not healthy for kidneys. Who told me that? Maybe the M.D. after my name gives me a little authority. I hate to say it but you cant mess with a 1million years of evolution. Our kidneys are not meant to handle 500grams of protein daily. Period. I dont care what anybody says. I have patients that take 300-350 for 3-4 months and the creatinine and BUN ratios start raise and go all out of whack and depending on the person sometimes never quite come back to normal when they stop. And that is only for a few months. Try that for extended amounts of time and then you can see how unhealthy extremely high levels of protein can be on a set of kidneys.

Even at 250-300gr of protein you better be highly hydrating yourself to make sure the kidneys are being filtered properly.
you the M.D. that was willing to send a GH sponsor a a copy of your medical license and all just to win 6 months free gh? That alone invalidates any advice you might offer because that shows a clear goddamn lack of intelligence.

Anyway, I know some big guys around here and some of them et like its a fully time job. When i started training, it was with a guy that was about 5'9" and 300lbs in the offseason, he competed nationally and did ok. He would eat the same thing every day and it was a shit ton of food. Every night after dinner he would also have 1/2 of a round cake loaded with ice cream=-) He was bloated but had abs at the 300lbs=-)

I am not here to convince YOU of anything. I told you my experience and what i believe. There is not a week that goes by that i dont see a post about someones creatinine or BUN elevated on this board alone. If you want to believe that you can continue to take 500+gr of protein daily for extended times then go right ahead :)

I won't even take in more than 150g/day I already said I don't
believe I ever need that high since my training isn't more than 30min

When I bulk I eat ALOT more carbs and Fats and when I cut I lower carbs
but don't raise protein. If anything I lower it

The gear makes it easy to hold muscle while losing fat but if I
am natural then my whole diet needs readjusting.

I believe you have patients with this problem and maybe I got on
you for this because of seeing this written so many times and hearing
this from doctors who have no clue.

These are the same doctors still telling people to watch total cholesterol and not the ratio of good to bad.

I even had a doctor tell me to stop working out cause it's bad for me.

Mantus

He was bloated but had abs at the 300lbs=-)

That's one thing I don't like about alot of pros now.. The distended guts

I always thought alot of viceral fat from the high fat, sugar diets off season

Or maybe they need a serious colon cleans

Not sure I buy the HGH enlarged organs theory

Mantus

That's one thing I don't like about alot of pros now.. The distended guts

I always thought alot of viceral fat from the high fat, sugar diets off season

Or maybe they need a serious colon cleans

Not sure I buy the HGH enlarged organs theory

Mantus

This has been covered numerous times, but i believe it the hgh, the diet, the excess in everything and the slin all combined. I dont believe it is any one of them but rather the cocktail.

This has been covered numerous times, but i believe it the hgh, the diet, the excess in everything and the slin all combined. I dont believe it is any one of them but rather the cocktail.

I like to think HGH as having no sides cause I might want to try it some day :)

As far as the Slin and Diet well yeah they pretty much go hand in hand
with increasing viceral fat...

Everything in excess makes the most sense to me

Mantus

you the M.D. that was willing to send a GH sponsor a a copy of your medical license and all just to win 6 months free gh? That alone invalidates any advice you might offer because that shows a clear goddamn lack of intelligence.

Anyway, I know some big guys around here and some of them et like its a fully time job. When i started training, it was with a guy that was about 5'9" and 300lbs in the offseason, he competed nationally and did ok. He would eat the same thing every day and it was a shit ton of food. Every night after dinner he would also have 1/2 of a round cake loaded with ice cream=-) He was bloated but had abs at the 300lbs=-)

So fucking what? It is a sponsor that operates out of China. I wasnt sending my license to Eli Lilly lol. You think the sponsor in China is gonna get me in trouble? That line of thinking shows a clear lack of goddamn intelligence.

So fucking what? It is a sponsor that operates out of China. I wasnt sending my license to Eli Lilly lol. You think the sponsor in China is gonna get me in trouble? That line of thinking shows a clear lack of goddamn intelligence.

Why dont you take your vast knowledge that has allowed you to accumulate a whopping 170lbs and think this through. GH is illegal. You are either mailing or emailing copies of something that WOULD cost you your career. I am the unintelligent one.

Why dont you post another , "What is my bodyfat thread"?

Why dont you take your vast knowledge that has allowed you to accumulate a whopping 170lbs and think this through. GH is illegal. You are either mailing or emailing copies of something that WOULD cost you your career. I am the unintelligent one.

Why dont you post another , "What is my bodyfat thread"?

Trust me, i ask questions in areas that i need help. You dont see me jumping in and giving advice in areas that i have little experience. But when a medically related question is posted, i feel obligated for the OP to at least hear a different perspective. A view that is not the typical "doctor" answer. You want to jump in attack by bringing other threads have no bearing on current topic and make your argument look weak.

Please forgive me for being so small you "beast." I am 5'6" and someone that was 130-140lb most of my 20s. To be 170 in ~10% BF and in the best shape of my life at 36 is a success for me. The bottom line is i have bigger and better things to do with my life. My goal is to look good and have a good physique not to have 20" arms or weight 240lbs at 5'6". Maybe if i was getting paid for it or was my only way to get paid i would look at it differently. But when running three active practices, and working 60+hrs a week other priorities come in to play.

Last edited:
Trust me, i ask questions in areas that i need help. Please forgive me for being so small you "beast." I am 5'6" and someone that was 130-140lb most of my 20s. To be 170 in ~10% BF and in the best shape of my life at 36 is a success for me. The bottom line is i have bigger and better things to do with my life. My goal is to look good and have a good physique not to have 20" arms or weight 240lbs at 5'6". Maybe if i was getting paid for it or was my only way to get paid i would look at it differently. But when running three active practices, and working 60+hrs a week other priorities come in to play.

LOL, you are quite the self important little fella arent you? There are a lot of here with careers i would guarantee JUST as successful as you. Families just as awesome as yours. =-) Now my question is, with three ACTIVE practices, you find time to post #1 and #2 you were willing to risk the practices and your career and the well being of your amily to get 6 free months of illegal gh from china? You can say the risk is negligible, but i say it is still there. Justify away but at the end of the day, you do not strike me as very bright. Again, i shudder at the competency of our healthcare professionals.

Ok if you are proud of your physique thats whats important. I am by no means a beast, but i was a bit shorter than you at that weight natural at 18 with a tad lower bodyfat. Now i lift 3 days a week, have great bloodwork, take very moderate if not low doses and am 230ish right now(was dieting and just stopped) so when you make it out like this is my whole life, that is very misleading. I spend on average 4-5 hours a week at max in the gym, including fasted cardio.And when you come on here with a certain attitude and then post you are 170 etc BUT offer advice, most people will be disinclined to listen. Take from it what you will.If you want to continue this in PM"s it might be better, we are hijacking the thread.

Trust me, i ask questions in areas that i need help. You dont see me jumping in and giving advice in areas that i have little experience. But when a medically related question is posted, i feel obligated for the OP to at least hear a different perspective. A view that is not the typical "doctor" answer. You want to jump in attack by bringing other threads have no bearing on current topic and make your argument look weak.

Please forgive me for being so small you "beast." I am 5'6" and someone that was 130-140lb most of my 20s. To be 170 in ~10% BF and in the best shape of my life at 36 is a success for me. The bottom line is i have bigger and better things to do with my life. My goal is to look good and have a good physique not to have 20" arms or weight 240lbs at 5'6". Maybe if i was getting paid for it or was my only way to get paid i would look at it differently. But when running three active practices, and working 60+hrs a week other priorities come in to play.

You threw the md around like it lends to your knowledge and makes you unquestionable. i was clearly demonstrating the intelligence and wisdom you displayed in another thread so that the OP could judge the merits of your advice.

Also as for arguments i make? Not sure what that means, i only ever advertise or reccommend practices that i have gotten results from. Thats all. I try to help out.

So arrogance is a common trait in the medical field, its ok. But this board isnt a doctor's symposium or conference. That does carry much weight here truth be told. Again this is all personal sentiment and opinion=-)

Have a great day alpha.

Now i don't personally know any Pros, don't know any friend of a friend of a Pro, but I believe i can use a bit of logic.
If i can put away 4000kcal of clean food @ 235lbs, i have no trouble believing that is possible that a 300lber could very nearly double that amount. With the addition of GH the 10k mark doesn't seem that unrealistic especially considering that would allow for a less clean diet, hence higher in calories.

You threw the md around like it lends to your knowledge and makes you unquestionable. i was clearly demonstrating the intelligence and wisdom you displayed in another thread so that the OP could judge the merits of your advice.

Also as for arguments i make? Not sure what that means, i only ever advertise or reccommend practices that i have gotten results from. Thats all. I try to help out.

So arrogance is a common trait in the medical field, its ok. But this board isnt a doctor's symposium or conference. That does carry much weight here truth be told. Again this is all personal sentiment and opinion=-)

Have a great day alpha.

I fully understand. However, you have to look at things in perspective. When i mentioned that 500+gr of protein for extended periods are not healthy for your kidneys it was replied to as "who told you that?" I responded with "the M.D. after my name gives me a LITTLE knowledge." You can go back and check i never said i am unquestionable or that it is the last word to all. I even emphasized LITTLE. Regardless of the "Mexi trial" thread, 12yrs of schooling, being an associate professor at a major university and having reviewed thousands of blood work DOES in fact give what i have to say a lot of relevance in to what a kidney can handle or not. Again it is not a final word or the be all but just saying. At the end of the day when the shit hits the fan where to all of these people go? To a physician.

I hope you realize that i have no beef or anything against you Osiris. You even responded to my "BF thread" and gave me a compliment :) Hope non of this came across the wrong way. I am a very laid back and easy going guy. Hope you never need it but if you have any medical questions, feel free to PM me and i will be more than glad to chime in :)

The 17yrs I been reading about guys saying they go very high
on protein with no negative effects on kidneys, is enough
for me not to believe the theory of high protein=kidney damage

Add all that to the fact I have JR. after my name and there you go.

I am the one you want to come to for answers, so ask away :p

Yeah so we did hijack the thread but I don't believe there
is much more to say about this subject unless we get
Ronnie on here now

Got him on speed dial let me ask him so we can settle all this

Mantus

All the top Pro's do exactly the same thing. Exactly the same thing.

The eat as much food as they need to to be the size they are.

Absolutely

I do believe past time pros like Arnold might have eaten clean and
much lower calories but not these guys. They are animals

Mantus

Well

The 17yrs I been reading about guys saying they go very high
on protein with no negative effects on kidneys, is enough
for me not to believe the theory of high protein=kidney damage

Add all that to the fact I have JR. after my name and there you go.

I am the one you want to come to for answers, so ask away :p

Yeah so we did hijack the thread but I don't believe there
is much more to say about this subject unless we get
Ronnie on here now

Got him on speed dial let me ask him so we can settle all this

Mantus

Not for nothing JR but......I GUARANTEE 17 years of high protein will lower someones GFR.......will it be noticeable? Not yet it wont.........but wait until they are 60 and they need dialysis 20 years before everyone else.......look at ALL the kidney problems in bodybuilding today.....its a proven fact that steroids expedite GFR decline.......raise proteinuria, etc....yes BMI has a lot to do with it along with BP......but these go hand in hand.....you believe as you wish, but when the day comes when you need to see a nephrologist.........it is what it is

Well

Absolutely

I do believe past time pros like Arnold might have eaten clean and
much lower calories but not these guys. They are animals

Mantus

You remember Roy Calendar? Sergio Olivia? HUGE men, but not FORCED .....how many guys needed transplants back then? Dialysis?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131