advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many calories is too much a deficit while dieting?

TrenBrah

Registered
Not very experienced when it comes to dieting on AAS. My 2nd time doing it.

I usually cut off cycle, and when not on anabolics, lowering calories too much is pretty much automatic muscle loss.

I am on 400mg tren and 100mg test right now.

My maintenance is 3300 and I diet on 2800 naturally.

How low would you guess I can go without risking muscle loss or my fat loss stalling?

Dieted for a bit on a test only cycle and dropped my cals very low (1200/day) because I was going on vacation and wasn't where I wanted to be as far as bod yfat levels. Horrible idea. Only did it for 2 weeks but metabolism shut down and didn't lose much fat.

Thanks

I would diet the same as if natural, not so much because I'm worried about muscle loss on gear but to stop the metabolism slowing down too much. If you cut slowly you may even gain a little muscle depending on dose

If you need some quick fat loss with no muscle loss a couple of 24 hour fasts a week work wonders but don't go below maintenance on eating days. It's the only way ill diet now and is handy for getting you out of a tight spot if going on holiday or something. If it could get you in contest shape i have no idea as I've never pushed that far
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well I've done it both ways, natural and on gear. When you're on gear, you can definitely get away with being WAY under maintenance calories since you have AAS on your side. I understand everyone reacts differently, but I know I've done a diet where I was eating 2,000 calories a day when my maintenance level is about 3,200 and I was still able to gain 10lbs in 6 weeks, with little to no fat gain. Could some of it be water? Sure, but I didn't really look bloated at all.

So I guess to answer your question, you can definitely eat far below maintenance calories when you're on cycle, I would just make sure I'm getting 1.5+ grams of protein per body weight!!

Maint, 3k,.on tren test eq 1.5-2k little to no muscle loss, only look flat

Maint, 3k,.on tren test eq 1.5-2k little to no muscle loss, only look flat

Muscle loss on tren almost impossible, but i still find a large deficit no better for fat loss in long term as metabolism will slow down and there's no where to go when it does. A little t3 helps though

I usually gauge that by my overall progress and target of losing 1.5 lbs per week. This seems to have the best results with me and not losing muscle. With that said though I do wonder how much further this can be pushed while on tren and not lose muscle.

Running tren for the first time and Im seeing strength increases but not really seeing anything as far as additional weight loss.

I usually gauge that by my overall progress and target of losing 1.5 lbs per week. This seems to have the best results with me and not losing muscle. With that said though I do wonder how much further this can be pushed while on tren and not lose muscle.

Running tren for the first time and Im seeing strength increases but not really seeing anything as far as additional weight loss.

I can't lose weight on tren, i can eat a diet that should leave me a catabolic mess and weight still holds while fat drops. Tren is pretty insane but the fatloss seemed just as good at slight deficit as a larger one. Changed the way i looked for sure, to this day even 2 months later

Impossible for me to lose muscle on Tren. I can eat 800 calories a day, and Tren Ace @ 125mg EOD will make me GAIN weight within 10 days.

Not very experienced when it comes to dieting on AAS. My 2nd time doing it.

I usually cut off cycle, and when not on anabolics, lowering calories too much is pretty much automatic muscle loss.

I am on 400mg tren and 100mg test right now.

My maintenance is 3300 and I diet on 2800 naturally.

How low would you guess I can go without risking muscle loss or my fat loss stalling?

Thanks

Is that number your "maintaince" cals while OFF all drugs? (3300cals)

If so then thats where id start dieting , if that is your maintaince while clean then you will drop fat at those calories when you add some gear , start their then drop the cals by 200 or so a week if the fat loss slows , the biggest thing is stay the fuck off he scale!!

Is that number your "maintaince" cals while OFF all drugs? (3300cals)

If so then thats where id start dieting , if that is your maintaince while clean then you will drop fat at those calories when you add some gear , start their then drop the cals by 200 or so a week if the fat loss slows , the biggest thing is stay the fuck off he scale!!

Listen to this guy, best advice full stop

Yeah, tren is a real game changer when it comes to dieting off the fat...at least it is for me. I can diet very aggressively and barely lose any strength or size at all. In the past when I've tried to get my BF% real low... Id end up quitting about 4-5 weeks in because id lose so much muscle and strength and just say 'screw this!' and start bulking again...

say if on test,tren,mast, winny t3 and clen...so my metabolism will stay highish.....i think its false it slows down much tbh.

i normally diet on around 2,000 but could i literally have 250g protein ed and thats it......and do that for as long as possible?

got just over 5weeks till i go on holiday...will also be using peptides.

cheers

I have been eating 1700 calories ED on 700mg Tren EW and somehow losing fat and getting slightly bigger! No way you will lose ANY muscle on tren lol!

tren=nectar of gods

what are your stats mate?

I have dnp if i feel in 2weeks i need to shift things up.

200mg dnp ed and just 250g protein would be mental..but VERY HARD!

Weight loss on tren? Good luck. Fat loss on tren? Incredible.

I can't lose weight on tren, i can eat a diet that should leave me a catabolic mess and weight still holds while fat drops. Tren is pretty insane but the fatloss seemed just as good at slight deficit as a larger one. Changed the way i looked for sure, to this day even 2 months later

This.

I eat ~2300 cals a day with at least 250g protein, usually ~280g. it is absolutely possible to still gain size and strength while cutting if on tren as long as you arent already extremely low bf, like 6%. At those cals/protein i should be dropping weight fast, but i stick same weight or even gain a bit while losing a shitload of fat every day

right...low low cals for me then now!

200g protein ed, few g cla and omega oils. brocolli. boom.

ill throw some dnp in there now and again...will start off at 200mg eod...see if i can do this for 5weeks solid...with 4iu hgh and some peps ed too.

500mg tren ace, 500mg mast prop, 300mg test prop and 100mg winny + clen and 100mcg T3....if i arent MUCH leaner in 5weeks i give up?

right...low low cals for me then now!

200g protein ed, few g cla and omega oils. brocolli. boom.

ill throw some dnp in there now and again...will start off at 200mg eod...see if i can do this for 5weeks solid...with 4iu hgh and some peps ed too.

500mg tren ace, 500mg mast prop, 300mg test prop and 100mg winny + clen and 100mcg T3....if i arent MUCH leaner in 5weeks i give up?

With the tren and a good clean lowish cal diet the DNP and high dose t3 not required imo. If you ain't riped on that then yes, new hobby is your best bet lol. You will be though, don't worry

Im rethinking my current aproach. I threw some deca in with tren and test... mostly for my joints. My appetite has gotten out of control and im gaining weight like crazy. But I dont like the poof.

I really miss waking up every day and seeing more and more of my abs!

Im rethinking my current aproach. I threw some deca in with tren and test... mostly for my joints. My appetite has gotten out of control and im gaining weight like crazy. But I dont like the poof.

I really miss waking up every day and seeing more and more of my abs!

What is your current approach?

is the massive and suden weight gain just water retention of fat gain ?

i can tell i am not eating enough when weightloss slows and i feel like shit.:)
-JS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner