over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many calories you bulk on? (poll)

How many calories do you bulk on?

• Total voters
I don't count calories either but would guess I'm between 3000 and 3500. I'm 5'5" and 200 lbs.

I don't count calories either but would guess I'm between 3000 and 3500. I'm 5'5" and 200 lbs.

Need 5000+ to grow. I diet on 4,000.

I'm surprised by how many people that do not count their calories. I am currently eating 6900 cals a day..

I'm surprised by how many people that do not count their calories. I am currently eating 6900 cals a day..

Mind posting a days eating with food measures since that's a pretty exact amount

When Shelby was helping me with diet we was around 4500-5000 and that was a ton of food, I never realized how much food that was until I started eating that amount.

That's an enormous amount of calories.

tell me about it..I get tired of eating lol. I have one day that I eat off my plan and honestly I tend to not eat as much. I just try eating fast food meals to get the quick cals.

I don't have anything special on my meal plan. My coach prefers to keep meal plans to myself. It pretty much consists of 2 solid meals and 4 shakes. For instance one meal is 1.5 cups of milk ff, 40g of whey iso, 50g almond butter, 3 blueberry poptarts. Other meal is steak and potatoes with evoo. It is pretty straight forward stuff. We keep it to 6 meals which includes a post workout shake.

While eating so many calories we don't really keep it insanely clean, nor do I honestly see a reason to. It is much easier to up the cals with less clean food, then with the clean food.

Technically it is 6792 calories - 200f 900c 350p. We have had to change up my protein. Before we kept my protein really high, upwards to 450-500. However since being diagnosed with UC we keep it to a moderate amount and it is much easier on my stomach.

we do more shakes then meals because of my work and school. I just do not have the time to sit and eat that many solid meals. I work at a restaurant as a server so I do not get the luxury of lunch break or anything of the sort. It is much easier to just chug a shake real quick and continue with my shift. Sorry for the novel lol

Usually im around 3500-4500 in the off-season

now i wonder if anyone can help me count this lol, this was genuinely my first year of training this was what a normal day would consist off, i was completely natural went from 150-210 in a year, was fat as fuck, but certainly put some muscle there lol

Average day...

Breakfast- 10 Hash browns/4 slices white bread/3 fried eggs

Meal 2) hours later 150g chicken thigh 300g rice
Meal 3) same as above but with 2 prawn full fat mayanaise sandwiches and a pot of tuna sweetcorn mayo pasta

meal 4) same as 2
meal 5) large pizza (3-4 times a week minimum)

meal 6) 2 scoops whey 1 banana about 3-4 scoops of ice cream with milk (not sure how much milk i would guess around 400-500ml)

If anyone cares to roughly round that up lol, i was always hungry all the time! i was 19 and just couldn't stop eating lol i was naturally skinny so i had to eat my ass off

If you average 8500 calories, that's an enormous amount of food.

Agreed man i was consuming 5500 after about 2 months i started finally being able to put it down. Then i started adding waffle house eod to add more calories. I was so full all the time im sure i was eating alittle over 6k. I just dont know how anyone can sit there and eat 8k calories im eating all day to get 6k.

For males: your present body weight x 22 + 2,000 calories minimum a day.
I also use MCT oil. It's 200 calories per table spoon and is not stored as fat.
You have to start off easy with it or it will give you the runs.
Norm1220 is right to be accurate you have to weigh your food.

200? You mean 100 calories per table spoon.

tell me about it..I get tired of eating lol. I have one day that I eat off my plan and honestly I tend to not eat as much. I just try eating fast food meals to get the quick cals.

I don't have anything special on my meal plan. My coach prefers to keep meal plans to myself. It pretty much consists of 2 solid meals and 4 shakes. For instance one meal is 1.5 cups of milk ff, 40g of whey iso, 50g almond butter, 3 blueberry poptarts. Other meal is steak and potatoes with evoo. It is pretty straight forward stuff. We keep it to 6 meals which includes a post workout shake.

While eating so many calories we don't really keep it insanely clean, nor do I honestly see a reason to. It is much easier to up the cals with less clean food, then with the clean food.

Technically it is 6792 calories - 200f 900c 350p. We have had to change up my protein. Before we kept my protein really high, upwards to 450-500. However since being diagnosed with UC we keep it to a moderate amount and it is much easier on my stomach.

we do more shakes then meals because of my work and school. I just do not have the time to sit and eat that many solid meals. I work at a restaurant as a server so I do not get the luxury of lunch break or anything of the sort. It is much easier to just chug a shake real quick and continue with my shift. Sorry for the novel lol

We wont tell him you told us.

I don't count in offseason but its going to be something like this:

Meal one: 2 scoops whey protein, 200g oats, 2 tbsp honey, 2 pop tarts
Meal two: 200g chicken breast, 400g sweet potato + garlic soft cheese
Meal three: 3 mcdonalds double cheeseburgers or 2 large meat and potato pasties
Meal four: 200g minced beef, 200ml pasta sauce, 2 packs of noodles
Train
Meal five: 2 scoops whey protein, 200g oats, 2 tbsp honey
Meal six: 6 eggs, 6 rice cakes with ½ tub of pb and ½ tub of raspberry Jam
Meal seven: 2 scoops whey protein
Meal eight: 200g chicken breast, 400g sweet potato + garlic soft cheese

Who every is bulking on more than six is just looking to get as fat as fast as possiblr

I wish for 5000! I'm always hungry. But 5-6000k tracked cals made me fat really fast.

Nowadays, 3500-3700 on a bulk. Not nearly enough to make me full, honestly.

2550 to start cutting, sometimes less. More when I start using more AAS as the cut progresses. Feels like I've been dieting for years. Wish I could eat more.:(

Who every is bulking on more than six is just looking to get as fat as fast as possiblr

A generalized statement since we are all created equal :)

Ashoprep-ill text him tomorrow and see what he says :p

For males: your present body weight x 22 + 2,000 calories minimum a day.
I also use MCT oil. It's 200 calories per table spoon and is not stored as fat.
You have to start off easy with it or it will give you the runs.
Norm1220 is right to be accurate you have to weigh your food.

That's some extreme broscience and absolutely untrue.

For me it depends on how lean I am. Coming off a show I can grow off 3500cals. A few months later at a higher bf I would need over 4500.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131