over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many can you eat?

That I don't know but there fucking discussing. I'm a pussy, they have to be poached with no runny white bits and some cracked black pepper on top on a bed of rump steak. Or hard boiled with a large dab of crunchy pnb on them :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be a pussy too but I get grossed out by raw eggs. Cant do the texture... Its like snot.

Never heard of PB on eggs though lol.

What really makes you a pussy is that you dont like eggs sunny side up;)

What i want to know is why would you eat raw eggs anyway?

Arn't raw eggs significantly harder to digest than cooked eggs thus lowering their Protein Effeciency Ratio?

Less protein (and nutrients in general) are absorbed from raw compared to cooked.

The only argument for eating raw is some fats are destroyed by over cooking but fried eggs (over easy some people say?) are amazing any way.

The argument of raw vs cooked has gone on for ages.
There are studies showing superiority of both.
I cook some, and eat some raw.
Its easy to gulp a few down, you get really used to it after a while. I have my own hens at home, and their eggs are far more tolerable than nasty store bought ones. The taste really is a huge difference.

I dont mind them raw , kinda reminds me of eating raw oysters but id much rather have them lightly fried on top of a little sirloin steak,:headbang:

I don't think salmonella can hit you that quick. The article made it sound like he died very shortly after eating them.
I'm not sure what the quality of eggs are like in Tunisia, but I have read articles that said that only 1 in 3,000 eggs have salmonella in the US.
I've been eating them raw for years and haven't had a problem, knock on wood.

Yeah, makes me think it was a food allegy and he went into anaphylaxis.

How do you guys deal with the farts? God it is hard to control them! especially drinking pasteurized liquid egg whites.

you get farts from liquid eggwhites because there undigestable just like people get farts from oats do to the insoluable fibre being undigestable

Read studies on eggs the biovailability is less than 50% raw and almost 100 cooked.

I did the liquid eggwhites and was bloated and farting all the time read up and found out why.

I dont know about you but food is expensive and I like getting the most out of what I pay for so ill cook mine and get the highest Bioavailability

Thankyou very much

With all the debates over raw vs cooked, liquid egg whites vs whole eggs, raw liquid whites vs whatever, etc, etc..... I think it really comes down to how your individual body reacts.
I personally react very well to raw liquid egg whites. I get zero stomach irritation or digestive issues, I think it is a great source of protein for me. Based on some responses, it seems that is not the case for everyone.
I've always wondered why things have to be so black or white when it comes to bodybuilding 'facts'. What works for some may not work for others, and vice versa.

Personally, eating a raw egg is the most uncomfortable, discusting thing I can think of, but thats just me, not downing it. I like mine scrambled well, and peanut butter goes suprisingly well with cooked eggs if you want to increase the protein, just make sure you add the pb while its hot so it melts, and youre gonna need a glass of milk

Yeah, throw a couple dozen raw eggs in a blender, add coke, a few five hour energies, a handful of the old school pink dbols, 10 Advil, 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder of choice for flavor, and a half a bag of whole bean pure Kona coffee. Grind it up and down it within 20 minutes and you will have the best post workout drink ever. :rolleyes:

Remember, moderation is KEY. It doesn't say much about the dude but he could have been 22, 5'7, 130 pounds. If so this is definitely not a moderate amount of raw egg whites.

raw egg whites just look nasty, too much like bukakki:eek: I eat mine scrambled with bell pepper, onion and diced tomato or boiled.

:f'od-smil I tried and failed to even keep raw egg white in my mouth for more than a few seconds!! there was no way i could swallow i gagged so much...im gagging just thinking about it. I solute anyone that drinks them..without dying of coarse!:p x

His family should sue Hulk Hogan.......def his fault.:D

No I think that would be Sylvester Stallone from Rocky #1..........I eat 14 egg whites every morn and 5 whole omega enriched eggs every night But mine are cooked with pam.

Last edited:
:f'od-smil I tried and failed to even keep raw egg white in my mouth for more than a few seconds!! there was no way i could swallow i gagged so much...im gagging just thinking about it. I solute anyone that drinks them..without dying of coarse!:p x

I drink the liquid eggwhites out of the carton , generally mix in a scoop of protein powder and a few tablespoons of LBAs.

The first time I poured some in a glass the wife said "thats nasty , looks like a sperm sample" then I added some chocolate LBAs and she said "awesome a shitty sperm sample"
Kinda ruined it after that

Raw eggs don't have lower bioavailability, that is total bs, it just takes time to be able to digest them, especially large numbers.

Raw eggs do have a protein that binds biotin and can cause biotin deficiency.

The chance of getting salmonella from eggs is unbelievably low, just make the egg doesn't have any chicken shit on it.

For over a year, I ate four 10 egg white shakes every day. For over 5 years I ate at least 10 raw egg whites per day. That is in the ballpark of 30,000 egg whites, never once got salmonella.

I have seen around 20 double yokes I would estimate (1:1000 chance) and I have see ONE triple yoke. Which is supposed to be 1 in 25 million, but I don't believe it.

Last edited:
yum raw eggs....then frozen chicken blended up...not sure if cooked...also this bb'er in this video is supposedly dead..not sure if it was related to his diet...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_swvt0CLsc]Hardcore Diet - YouTube[/ame]

I drink 8 a day, pasteuried. its not to bad. I think it grosses the wife out the most! lol

I drink the liquid eggwhites out of the carton , generally mix in a scoop of protein powder and a few tablespoons of LBAs.

The first time I poured some in a glass the wife said "thats nasty , looks like a sperm sample" then I added some chocolate LBAs and she said "awesome a shitty sperm sample"
Kinda ruined it after that

Yup my gal makes rude comments :mad: when I slam a carton of all whites.....it's about 50 grams of protein if you need a quick meal....10 grams of carlson's omega III's to it...and it's a pretty decent meal..

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner