YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many cycles do you guys do in a year?

Dvo36

Registered
I've always been a fan of the shorter cycles (8-10 weeks), with the same period off. I know many in here go much longer. What is your typical cycle length as well as time off?

A lot of people here cruise on TRT or a little higher than that, and then blast for some period of time. When you've been doing this for years, it's not exactly healthy to continuously shut off your HPTA, and restart it, and have periods of very low levels.

i haven't cycled in a very long time but i would run a cycle for about 8-10 weeks and doubled the time off. i would cycle 2 times a year.

I'm thinking of cruising on very low dose Test after my next cycle. That way my levels stay solid!

I've always been a fan of the shorter cycles (8-10 weeks), with the same period off. I know many in here go much longer. What is your typical cycle length as well as time off?

So after 8-10 weeks you start to see nice changes and the shit is really starting to work, then you stop for 8-10. I am sorry but that sounds so stupid to me. I dont understand how someone can do it

So after 8-10 weeks you start to see nice changes and the shit is really starting to work, then you stop for 8-10. I am sorry but that sounds so stupid to me. I dont understand how someone can do it
Lol, I agree. I'm still on my first never ending cycle [emoji6]

TRT doses if not on a cycle, and throw in a cycle when I am looking for a specific goal be it adding mass, or cutting down , there is never a cycle just to cycle, has to be a goal

Agreed..Silly to me...I generally will do 16-20 weeks depending if its a competition cycle or not, I'll change compounds usually too about half way through.

When I cruise it anywhere from 4-8 weeks usually.

I'll blast for a while then I'll cruise and get off everything and take 250mg test until I decide to blast again lol

I usually blast for about 12 to 16 weeks and then I'll cruise for about 4 to 6 weeks.

for some long ester, you can run long cycle for 14 weeks,for short ester, you should run short cycle about 6-8 weeks

so it is important to choose a suitable cycle for your body and keep, as well as keeping training and diet balance, all of those factors will affect your figures and body status:cool:

I'm finishing an 8 month cycle here in a bit... I will take 3-4 months off completely and then I'll hop on again in the early spring after bulking on food and shit ton weights in the winter...

1 cycle spring to end of summer. Bulk 8 weeks then diced for summer

Just because you don't understand doesn't make it stupid. There's something to be said for getting your gains and stopping. What a lot of ppl don't understand is after you break that plateau of genetic limitation.. its broken. A LOT of what ppl are doing, they don't need or have to. I was always one to do a cycle every blue moon. maybe once a year. Now, years and years later I can exceed the size I had for my first cycle..natural! MOST need to learn their body and how to properly train without it. It can be a crutch

I blast and cruise. I don't have a planned out period for cycles or cruises. I typically just ramp up and down in doses/compounds through out the year. Sometimes I take like a 10 day break without pinning anything or do trt (150-200mg) doses for about 4 weeks.

I probably almost always stay around 500mg of gear a week.

Just one… a 52 week cycle. Kidding.

I have come to believe based on my own experience, the experiences of others and studies/articles I have read it is far more unhealthy to keep yo-yoing hormone levels between supra physiologic levels and crashed out zero levels. Even with post cycle therapy protocols there is inevitably periods of hormone imbalance and crashed levels. The subjective symptoms during this time and objective health risks are just not worth it to me. And I have come to the belief that testosterone is a pretty safe drug when used in slightly over HRT doses (200-250mg/wk).

Just his past year I have started to blast and cruise. I feel much better and the progress/gains are much better. I get blood work quarterly, watch estrogen/BP and when I say blast/cruise for me that is right now 600 test/300 deca with 25 of dbol running up to my next meet. Afterwards i will drop to 200/wk of test.

My only concern about blasting and cruising is fertility as my wife and I do not have kids yet. However I hear subjective stories of plenty of guys on way longer and way higher having kids. And if Flex and Branch can have kids… haha.

Sorry probably more info than OP was looking for. Just my thoughts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear