YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many darts do you burn through per week and why?

I'm missing something but can someone explain back fill? I just thought that meant filling syringe for later... guess there's a method I don't know about?

I'm missing something but can someone explain back fill? I just thought that meant filling syringe for later... guess there's a method I don't know about?
insulin syringes are a pain in the ass to fill if you're trying to draw through a 29-31g pin. Lots of guys (me included) will pull a full barrel in a normal syringe with a 21g pin (or whatever). Then you pop the plunges out of the ass-end of the slin pins and shoot whatever amount required into each slin pin.

I usually fill 7 of my TRT pins that way in one go.

Since I'm only using 1CC-ish/week, I distribute a very small amount into each pin, but it's hella faster than drawing oil each morning via the tiny ass needle.

I DO fill my HGH and IGF pins straight from vial, though, as BAC water tends to flow freely through the pin (or at least fast enough not to be annoying).

insulin syringes are a pain in the ass to fill if you're trying to draw through a 29-31g pin. Lots of guys (me included) will pull a full barrel in a normal syringe with a 21g pin (or whatever). Then you pop the plunges out of the ass-end of the slin pins and shoot whatever amount required into each slin pin.

I usually fill 7 of my TRT pins that way in one go.

Since I'm only using 1CC-ish/week, I distribute a very small amount into each pin, but it's hella faster than drawing oil each morning via the tiny ass needle.

I DO fill my HGH and IGF pins straight from vial, though, as BAC water tends to flow freely through the pin (or at least fast enough not to be annoying).
Thanks! I feel the need to try this out but I do have 31g slins so question is will the oil go thru?

Thanks! I feel the need to try this out but I do have 31g slins so question is will the oil go thru?
Yeah it’s way easier to push than pull. I use 31g a lot for oil.

17 sub-q shots a week. 3-4 pins a week. Yea i am a bad boy. And use them more then once. wipe off the needle before and after every shot. And have done thousands of shots that way.

Test and Eq every 3 days so call it twice most weeks.
Synthetine preworkout so approx 5 per week.
I just started HGH so that will be 7 per week.
I will be starting insulin soon so that will be another 5 per week and when I do it pre/post that will be 10 per week.
So about 25 per week when my blast is at it's max.

Am I the only weirdo who reuses gh/insulin pins?

Not normally but I have reused in the past but very rarely. I am waiting on slin pins now so I have used the same pin about 5 times now.

Man jealous of a lot of you....I'm too fat to be using slin pins lol, no way a slin pin would go deep enough unless I was single digit BF.

Man jealous of a lot of you....I'm too fat to be using slin pins lol, no way a slin pin would go deep enough unless I was single digit BF.
Im low bf but still not sure if it will get injected in the skin layer?? Thinking I'll have to pin arms as a safe bet

6 a weeks. 3 AAS pins (MWF) 3 insulin pins for this long acting gh i'm on (MWF)

On cruise right now:
2cc ink 1x per week = 1 3ml pin (in the past sometimes 2 slin pins backfilled but I'm off a long burned out cycle and just injecting 1x per week now and enjoying it)
4iu GH per day = 1 slin pin every 3 days

So on cruise 3-4 pins weekly

Cycle I abandon slin pins for oils unless I have a short ester in there or over 3ml in a single day (rare - I'd just inject more often). I use longer esters a lot so higher mg/ml and lower frequency so 3ml pins get used. I also travel for work and while I've flown with gear 1000x I prefer not to.

3 3ml barrels a week and maybe 3-5 slin pins between everything = 6-8 on blast don't think I've ever burned more than 10 even with ED tren ace in the mix.

I go through 17 slin pins a week; 1 everyday for AAS, 3 a week to constitute HGH vials, 1 daily for HGH use which I make last 3 shots throughout the day. I fill it up and take 2ius, 3ius, 2ius from the same full pin.

When I was trying the 10 mg/day thing I loaded up a slin to get about five sticks out of it. More to keep sticking a pin through the vial stopper than to save a pin.
Now that I'm on 500 mg/week I use two standard syringes but I load those suckers up all the way to a CC! LOL

I can't fathom how guys are getting oil thru a slin pin? I use a 25g and it moves slow. Is this because mct as carrier makes it go thru a slin?
Back load the slin pin with oil then drop pin in a cup of hot water for a couple minutes. No issues! I’ve been doing it for years

^^^no not at all brother

..but man they get "tough-pushin" after a few uses

..between everything, i still go thru a lot pins tho

..been buyin' them by the case for years now

I'm near the end of a blast right now and I'm pinning gear daily so I'm at about 39 per week lol This is between test, mast, npp, GH, l-carnitine and I backfill slin pins

I am so thankful for reading that people reuse their slin pins for subq shot. Doing that for the first time with my trt.

I would do it for my gh, but I'm iffy about stashing a syringe in the same fridge that my son uses.

Even the ripped dudes around here using slin pins for oils aren’t hitting muscle IMO.

1/2” = doubt it.

Any anatomy guru’s around here?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member