YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many days after stopping anavar will it still show up in blood work when getting testosterone levels checked?

headtrainer

Registered
I’m asking this question because I don’t want the anavar to show up in my labs when I go to the endocrinologist to get my testosterone levels checked. I usually go off anavar one week before getting labs for testosterone levels and everything is fine. I’m on TRT and my doc checks my testosterone levels twice a year.

Well it wont show up specifically because they arent testing you to see if you have taken anavar. But it might toss your free test levels up over the normal range for a while? Id say after 3-4 weeks your golden.

probably even less time after thinking it over but 3-4 weeks would be like a guarantee. Honestly I wouldnt stress it even if you were on the var and had your test tomorrow. It really shouldnt have you lookin abnormal on paper.

Well it wont show up specifically because they arent testing you to see if you have taken anavar. But it might toss your free test levels up over the normal range for a while? Id say after 3-4 weeks your golden.

probably even less time after thinking it over but 3-4 weeks would be like a guarantee. Honestly I wouldnt stress it even if you were on the var and had your test tomorrow. It really shouldnt have you lookin abnormal on paper.
How long do you think I could get by with running Trestolone acetate before getting my labs checked for testosterone? I’ve been stopping Trestolone acetate a week prior while keeping my testerone at a TRT dosage and everything has been okay. I back my Testosterone cypionate down to a TRT level 3 weeks before getting my labs done. So far that’s worked fine as well.

How long do you think I could get by with running Trestolone acetate before getting my labs checked for testosterone? I’ve been stopping Trestolone acetate a week prior while keeping my testerone at a TRT dosage and everything has been okay. I back my Testosterone cypionate down to a TRT level 3 weeks before getting my labs done. So far that’s worked fine as well.

Oh shit with Trest IDK man no clue there, ummm its a shorter acting compound but I have never had bloods done on MENT, never seen what it does. I know ESTRO gets real high on MENT but idk... maybe lik 4-6 weeks to be totally safe but thats a shot in the dark.

Oh shit with Trest IDK man no clue there, ummm its a shorter acting compound but I have never had bloods done on MENT, never seen what it does. I know ESTRO gets real high on MENT but idk... maybe lik 4-6 weeks to be totally safe but thats a shot in the dark.
I usually get off Ment 1 week prior to labs and my testosterone levels are where they should be on TRT. This tells me that MENT ace doesn’t keep testosterone levels elevated for probably more than a few days. I would suspect estrogen levels drop in unison with MENt levels since there’s no more of the hormone left in the system to aromatize. Just me thinking out loud.

I usually get off Ment 1 week prior to labs and my testosterone levels are where they should be on TRT. This tells me that MENT ace doesn’t keep testosterone levels elevated for probably more than a few days. I would suspect estrogen levels drop in unison with MENt levels since there’s no more of the hormone left in the system to aromatize. Just me thinking out loud.
Ment doesnt raise your test levels at all ? its a 19Nor, i know in some blood tests Nandrolon can show as estrogen by error, but they dont raise testosterone numbers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131