over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many do hcg with their first cycle?

Hcg is a great compound to maintain some testicular function during your cycle.

I've searched for days about how to run it. So much conflicting info. Can someone tell me how u would run it with a 14wk test e cycle

250 iu 2xew right up to 3 days prior to starting pct

So the hcg is really just so ur
Balls don't disappear. Then u still need an ai in case u need it. Then a pct for after. Is hcg a pita to use because u have to mix it? Isn't the shelf life short?

So the hcg is really just so ur
Balls don't disappear. Then u still need an ai in case u need it. Then a pct for after. Is hcg a pita to use because u have to mix it? Isn't the shelf life short?
It has a bit more purpose than simply not making your balls disappear...by essentially forcing your testes to produce small amounts of testosterone 2X a week, a lot of people truly believe that HCG makes recovery significantly easier, at least for that specific area of your endocrine system.

HCG really has nothing to do with needing an AI or not. As a matter of fact, HCG aromatizes fairly quickly, so if anything it will have an effect on higher estrogen levels than without it. Again, I believe a lot of people run it with an easier recovery in mind.

I've heard from a lot of guys that they use it for up to 3-4 months after reconstitution (using bacteriostatic water). I've personally used it up to 3 months after recon and maintained testicular size, so I would assume that it does indeed keep well for that long, although I do believe that the medical packets that come with it suggest it should be used sooner after recon.

HCG will only help you recover faster and maintain teste function. If you don't plan on cruising id recommend hcg.

For those who use hcg.... do you run it every cycle?

Thanks greenearth. Since hcg keeps ur test level around normal, then u would b getting that + your cycle. Sounds even better. But if it contributes to higher estrogen then should u run an ai with ur cycle or wait until u see some warning signs then start it?

Been researching some more. Any stickys on hcg use here? Planning on 250 iu 2x a week on a basic test e 250mg 2x a week cycle. Have nova for pct. also have aromasin for an ai. Are people running aromasin or another ai right off the bat because of the hcg? If so how much and how often?

Ah Never mind I forgot he answered up top and skimmed over it when looking for it. Have a nice day

HCG is for PCT...I never use it during a cycle. It helps with restoring test levels to natural levels.

Lots of videos/articles out there that are against using HCG during cycle.

Lots of opinions one way or another.

HCG is for PCT...I never use it during a cycle. It helps with restoring test levels to natural levels.

Most of the stuff I'm reading says to start hcg about 250iu 2xw with your cycle and depending on how many mg's your using during cycle to stay on hcg about 2 weeks after last pin. This is for a test e cycle. It's suppose to make your natural levels stay about normal and make pct that much easier

Last edited:

false. hcg only temporarily raises test levels, so when you drop the hcg, guess what else drops? better off doing it last 2 weeks of cycle IMO

Here is some decent info for you. I've tried 500iu's E5D while on cycle with good results:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in short help male athletes produce there own testosterone while on cycle, and recover more quickly after a cycle (For a full description go to Steroid profiles) It is a MUST USE DRUG IMO for ANY cycle short or long.

Ive done many cycles that did not include HCG in my early days, hell I didn't even know what PCT was. This was WAY before the Internet so all my info was from freinds and the few books that were around.
I've done cycles that ended with just using HCG the 2wks after my last testE shot and saw results from that(1,000ius 2xwk/ 2wks). IMO never go over 2,000ius per week.
But about 3yrs ago I started using small amounts of HCG throughout the cycle with much better results. The theory behind this is to give constant stimulation throughout the cycle and not let your own test production stop, or at least minimize it. Ive also noticed my sex drive stayed constant while on HCG even when using Tren or Npp/Deca and doing very long cycles. This is without a doubt the best way to run it and IMO leads to better overall gains, reason is not only are you using artificial Test/AAS but you are still producing your own, to me this makes since.
There are 3 ways to use this method. note: always use the LEAST amount that you can get results from.

1) 100ius ED starting after wk1 and continued through cycle and for 4-18days after last AAS shot depending on the ester length (prop 3days - testE 14days - test Cyp 18days sust250 21days). Always make the last HCG shot on day ester clears.

2) 250-300ius EOD and (same as above)

3) 500ius E5D starting after wk1 and (same as above)

Ive done all and really can't say one is better, with #2-3 you won't go through as many needles but all have worked well for me.

Oh and not to mention it increases testicular aromatase which an AI WILL NOT TOUCH

HCG will maintain your fertility, ie. sperm count while on exogenous testosterone. Proven in a recent clinical study but on HRT doses. So it will at least help prevent fertility problems. I've been cycling over 10 years and I still do PCT. Only did one blast/cruise for over a year or so. But I recover best when I use HCG on cycle. Low dose of 250IU X2 a week doesn't cause estradiol issues. I've had blood work done a few times to confirm it. I will never cycle without HCG again. Might not work for you but that's my experience.

Last edited:
Thanks bigdm and muscleaddict. Don't think I can ask in a post. Can someone pm me a good hcg source. Mine doesn't carry it, and the one that I found that did has a ton of negative reviews. Thanks again guys

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws