advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many grams of carbs are you doing intra-workout?

With all that pre, and if post nutrition is good 50gr hbcg and 30g EAA is where i would start. You can add a little bit more till you notice you're not sore. Or add more and take carbs from some where else

Mine is high, but 50% of my carbs for the day are in mine. I gain very little fat and recover well on this.

Same here the bulk of my carbs are before noon then it's 50-60 grams the rest of the day until bed. I think another reason I'm not getting fat. I may lower the oatmeal in the morning a little and add more hbcd to the intra.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I do 225 spread out pre during and post. On my low carb days I only have an additional 50 carbs later on. High carb days are around 500 total

I eat ~40g pro, ~50-75g carbs 90 min pre training.... i take some lbas and eat some candy usually on my way out the door... intra i use the large Gatorade G2 which is about 55g carbs.... 80g carbs from a fanta soda on way home, then i eat 40-50protein and 50-75c witihin an hour of that... lately its been cottage cheese or lbas and pineapple

I eat ~40g pro, ~50-75g carbs 90 min pre training.... i take some lbas and eat some candy usually on my way out the door... intra i use the large Gatorade G2 which is about 55g carbs.... 80g carbs from a fanta soda on way home, then i eat 40-50protein and 50-75c witihin an hour of that... lately its been cottage cheese or lbas and pineapple

Probably going to try LBAs in my intra. Yours are about the same price as just glycerin.

Want to get opinions of what other guys are doing intra with regards to how much carbs.

So its been a few months since I switched from the typical post workout carb and whey shake in the locker room to 20-30gms of Peptopro with HBCDs plus other added goodies in 1800-2000ml of water intra workout. Then no post shake in locker room.

I'm doing about 90 grams of HBCDs citrulline/creatine/leucine and now that Prime Intra MD is out I mix that in as well. So some EAAs and a few other things that are in that product. So there's a ton of stuff in the shake.

Unfortunately I don't like the taste of the intraMD but like ingredients so for my taste I use 60gms of glycofuse and 30gms of hbcd's from intraMD.

I'm an endomorph and always feared the carbs but I'm doing well with this amount. I've also added another 150+ grams of carbs per day from organic plain oats that I sweeten with stevia. So far no negative effects on body fat and I'm actually losing weight because of my cardio at night before bed 5 days a week. Because of that I now added 60grams of hydro whey in water within 45min of finishing my workout.

So there's a lot of extra calories in my diet then I'm used too but very clean diet and cardio keeps body fat in check and losing some to be honest.

I know John Meadows has taken huge amounts of HBCDs but I'm not at that level or desire to do that but I was thinking of bumping it up to about 150 grams in my intra drink....so just want to see how crazy some of you guys go.

I don't use insulin (Humalog) pre workout or at all for the matter..one reason because I'm afraid of any fat gain and the other to be frank. .I have no idea where the fuck to get it from.

I'm also not on any AAS right now and will probably go back on in 30-45 days. Been eyeballing some Parabolan and NPP both of which I've never tried.

Looking for some suggestions on how much I should increase the HBCDs.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Hey bro,
I have a very similar body type. I gain muscle very easily and takes a little longer to lean out. As far as a little Humalog pre workout to shuttle the nutrients from you intra shake to your muscles, you have no idea what your missing out on. Send me a pm, i may be able to get you pointed in the right direction bro!

-Baseline

120 gms of Quaker just oats, early a.m.
80 gms in honey and another 30 in raisens just prior.
40 gms of suger in size-on with 30 gms bcaa's plus during.
Currently just post mhp's dark matter, the 6 whole eggs raw at home.
Then start eating.

My pumps are sick with 3. And they last a while. All I can say is try it.

I will for sure. I'll try 1.5 tbsp pre and 1.5 intra. I feel like doing some pre helps it get into your system before you start training. Either way i want to try doing more, i have a whole gallon of the stuff and 1 tbsp is only 15 ml's

Thanks, im gonna try it

Probably going to try LBAs in my intra. Yours are about the same price as just glycerin.

For me, i cant take chocolate or vanilla flavor intra, i need fruity flavors or water... my training partner loves them on water tho amd takes them intra...

On this topic....Ever since the Gaspari problems it's so damn hard to find Glycofuse in stock. Everyone is back ordered or just have the unflavored. I lucked out and found a store way deep in Google search results actually not far from me for a great price so I'm stocked up for a bit :) will try 3 scoops plus 1-2 scoops of IntraMD.

1z706so.jpg

Last edited:
Hey bro,
I have a very similar body type. I gain muscle very easily and takes a little longer to lean out. As far as a little Humalog pre workout to shuttle the nutrients from you intra shake to your muscles, you have no idea what your missing out on. Send me a pm, i may be able to get you pointed in the right direction bro!

-Baseline

:headbang:

tumblr_inline_ml30emN9YO1qz4rgp.gif

For me, i cant take chocolate or vanilla flavor intra, i need fruity flavors or water... my training partner loves them on water tho amd takes them intra...

Same here. Last thing I want to do during a hard workout is drink something that tastes like a chocolate milkshake. I prefer fruit flavors. Especially sour ones like lemonade or sour apple

I'm carb cycling, here's my current intra breakdown.

High day- 230g
Med day- 45 g
Low day-0 g:(

I currently have 1 high day, started with 3. 4 med days,and 2 lows. But I'm training 7 days right now.

When I was off season I liked the intra carbs, but I wasn't positive I noticed a major difference. But while dieting it has been amazing. To have 230g of carbs and be starving for you pwo meal is crazy.

Which glycerin off amazon are you guys using? Couldnt find the other thread.

Im currently using IntraMD 2 scoops on leg/back days 1.25 scoops on other days with 6ui humalog pre workout.

I dont think i have the link anymore. Its the one gallon of pure kosher vegetable glycerin. Here is a picture i hope it helps. Its from the chemistry store .com

Attachments

• Glycerin.jpg
    Glycerin.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 117
Appreciate it brother. Thats what i had in my cart.

No Prob. If you have intra MD all you need is to add some glycerin and creapure and you should be set. 15 ml equals 1 tbsp, i was doing 1 but am going to try 3.

I've been using a mix between dextrose and HBCD for a total of 150 in 2 liters of water with 10g BCAAS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws