advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many grams of protien can you afford a day?

speed

Registered
i can usully on averge afford about a g per pound of body a day, if i but some pwder for the season i can do like 2 per pound, but have been skimping latley do to the money

Lean ground sirloin, ground turkey, turkey burgers, ground chicken breast, and the occasional boneless skinless breast is what I eat on a daily basis. If you buy in bulk it wont cost that much.....

1lb ground sirloin...4.59
2 turkey burgers....1.84 (they come in a box of twelve)
1lb turkey.....4.99

There may be some other stuff added in at times but thats the base. Its about 12 bucks a day. Not too bad in my opinion.

I've been eating a lot of cottage cheese lately.Its pretty cheap too.

whole foods are always cheaper than things like protein supplements. i find the best way to eat for cheap is with my mothers help. by that i mean she always reads all the grocery ads and such, if there is a sale on chicken breast or beef she calls me!!! old people are great!

I never looked at it with that point of view, but before I was sponsored I found egg whites to be the most economical protein source in the form of food, as well as Optimum 100% Whey being grate value:lb.

i can usully on averge afford about a g per pound of body a day, if i but some pwder for the season i can do like 2 per pound, but have been skimping latley do to the money

I have not bought any protein powder since last early fall or late summer last year.After almost 2 years of not quite continuous use except for maybe a week or once in a blue moon I might have took two weeks off .I tried tapering down with test e ,something i had never did before but still can not come completely off of due mainly to my actual addiction to aas and my body not being able to adapt to the lack of aas and the large amount of protein I was taking .I have been trying to train and work not just workout but actual working also without taking supplements or gear.I have been trying very hard to overcome my disabilty and be able to work on my house and property if nothing else .I probably will never return to work again mainly because I have not worked in a long time and because I am older now.

I was sick and tired of spending what little money I get per month on gear and supplements instead of buying essential other items I had been doing without .

I weighed and average of about 158 to 166 at 5'8" with anywhere from about a 6 to 10% bf in the last 18 months or so .I used to take 400 to 500 grams of protein a day and sometimes 600 grams a day of protein .I would get most of my protein from natural sources except for about 100 grams of high quality wpi and ocasionally take 150 grams of wpi.400 to 500 grams is only about 1600 to 2000 calories a day .I usually averaged 3200 TO 4000 calories a day and sometimes a little lower or as much as 5000 calories or more.Especially if I ate 4 to 5 lbs of meat per day the protein I was getting from whole eggs and skim milk .This has been just in the last 2 to 3 years not back when I worked

I found out that the more gear I took the more protein I took to help get the the yields I wanted from the gear I was taking ,Seemingly I feel better and make better strength gains from a high protein diet like 50/30/20 [protein/crabs/fat] .

Not sure if I helped you much but try taking as much protein as you can afford and forget about all these posts about 1 to 2 grams of protein per lb of weight .That is only about 400 to 800 grams of protein .For somebody that is on a 2000 to 2500 calorie daily diet .That is not enough calories for a man or woman to get decent gains .The extra protein will help you get quality gains with or without gear .

Personally I am a type one diabetic and cannot take certain types of carbs .They make me feel lazy and sleepy all the time with no energy.
Just try to experiment with what helps you most not someone else .Some people like myself that have worked various types of work which require manual labor plus workout regularly .Working five 10,s or 7-tens and sometimes 7-`12 hr days a week plus workout can use from 5000 to 7500 calories a day like I used to when I worked industrial electrical construction before I became disabled and had to get on disabilty.I would weigh anywhere from about 158 to 175 or 185 back then.

Just try to adjust your diet the best you can afford with whatever income you have .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear