over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many grams of protien do you eat?

F0cus

Registered
Curious on the amounts of protien the members here eat. During a cutting phase and a bulking phase? Anyone tried taking in less than 1g per lb and notice any differences??

I take in 250-300 of HUMAPRO if I eat food protein I only eat Eggs or Egg white protein powder.

I'm 5'6" 100kg and I aim for 250-300g per day. I usually have 6 meals per day usually a couple shakes and four meals. I have noticed the more protein I eat (on testosterone) the bigger I get. I have also noticed over the years that when I eat a lot of steak I make big gains. I dunno if its the creatine or what but steak builds muscle.

Curious on the amounts of protien the members here eat. During a cutting phase and a bulking phase? Anyone tried taking in less than 1g per lb and notice any differences??

I doubt anyone goes less than the 1g/lb. For me minimum 200g and whatever I can get in after that due to work/life getting in the way. I am only 215 lbs though. There are some way bigger boys here at a way lower bodyfat.

ive always done a gram of protein per pound of body weight while cutting. To bulk I like to bump it up to at least 1.5g per body weight and usually go 2g of protein per pound of body weight. I get a lot of that protein through meals with a few shakes. Protein isolate shake after a work out and casein at night.

Mine varies based on hunger but im usually around 480G per day. I eat an average of 8 meals with 60G protien per meal, eating only when hungry. im 5'7" and 215 in the morning....a bit over 220 at night....217 if I take more than 2 dumps... lol.

No need for the massive amount of protein most guys on here consume. 100-150 grams per day is more than enough. Bodybuilding is full of more myths than any other sport.

Mine varies based on hunger but im usually around 480G per day. I eat an average of 8 meals with 60G protien per meal, eating only when hungry. im 5'7" and 215 in the morning....a bit over 220 at night....217 if I take more than 2 dumps... lol.

That's a butt load of protein haha. Are you really eating all that? That's about 4.5lbs of meat.

If you are you need to be the new host of man vs food. jesus.

holy shit dude. My bowels would be all fucked up on that much protien. My wallet too!

No need for the massive amount of protein most guys on here consume. 100-150 grams per day is more than enough. Bodybuilding is full of more myths than any other sport.

I am thinking of dropping my protein a little to see what happens. I am around 225 now and I bet 150-175 grams would be plenty

That's a butt load of protein haha. Are you really eating all that? That's about 4.5lbs of meat.

If you are you need to be the new host of man vs food. jesus.

Ive always been at big eater. When I ws in highschool at like 145 lbs they made me have an eating contest with the biggest offensive lineman on the football team I got down 2 1/2 large Pizzas. I have no problem eating a lasagne in a few hours and im talking about a hotel pan. I do shit my brains out though...hahahaha.

IM at work now. 2 hours ago I had a 12 OZ sirloin with literally no fat on the thing... Just got a good steak. Ate that with green beans cooked in EVOO and an hour ago, at a 10 OZ chicken breast with more green beans and EVOO. IM waiting on a piece of Mahi(about 7-9 OZ0 to finish on the grill with some rice and mango salsa. Ive always just been able to eat a lot of food.

We all have our talents.. Some people are physicists, others pro bodybuilders...I got human garbage disposal.

my ranges are around 220-360 depending on what I'm trying to do.
right now just trying to maintain for a while. doing around 220-240

400-500 grams depending on whether im dieting or bulking

I usually only average about a 100 grams a day. Precontest a few times I was up around 200 grams per day. I'm about 245lbs right now and have really never noticed any differences eating more protein.

Is that during dieting? Seems like a ton if you're consuming a good amount of carbs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131