YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many Guys Feel Like Shit When Starting a Blast?

Warrior08

Registered
Seems to be a common thing for me every time i start a blast, i feel like shit for the first week or so.

This time I'm only two injections in and I'm feeling like crap. I know its prob test flu.

I honestly feel its my body reacting to the injection and the PIP from the injection. Both Quads are pretty swollen from the Pip. When i cruise i do Sub Q injections.

Just wondering how may guys go through this and if you have any tips?

Running Sust and NPP BTW.

Only thing that does that to me is test prop. Does it happen to you with different esters?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Possibly allergic reaction to the benzyl benzoate? Are you running high mg/ml gear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just get sleepy from the food :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

High BA content can have a really negative effect too! Massive G has talked about this in the past. Maybe he'll see this and can comment.

High BA content can have a really negative effect too! Massive G has talked about this in the past. Maybe he'll see this and can comment.

Agreed. That definitely gets me in the test prop...and different brands from time to time in other compounds.

Only thing that does that to me is test prop. Does it happen to you with different esters?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

haven't blasted in a while but yea i remember this feeling but the again i was running the same gear.

Im going to do another shot of the Sust tonight in my delt and see how it goes.

but as of now the Sust i put in my quad the other day is red a swollen and hurts like a bitch, i can only imagine this is why i feel like shit.

Real Omnadrens are friggin terrible for knots. It's probably that.

I also feel like junk if I start at a high dose right away. It'll start at about 50% of what it'll peak at, then move to 75% when gains stall, then to 100% when gains stall again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Omnadrens are friggin terrible for knots. It's probably that.

I also feel like junk if I start at a high dose right away. It'll start at about 50% of what it'll peak at, then move to 75% when gains stall, then to 100% when gains stall again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I agree, I've always had a bit more pip from these but I've never looked better then when i was on these. But then again Test is test....

maybe ill have to consider just running some Cyp or enth

Most orals always did this to me when I intro them to a blast, anymore I'm running b12 like its going out of style and I stick with compounds that only improve my sense of well being, proviron also has been a blessing, does nothing for me other than a warm fuzzy feeling and improved mood..

Love proviron but trying to hold on to my hairline the best i can right now lol

Seems to be a common thing for me every time i start a blast, i feel like shit for the first week or so.

This time I'm only two injections in and I'm feeling like crap. I know its prob test flu.

I honestly feel its my body reacting to the injection and the PIP from the injection. Both Quads are pretty swollen from the Pip. When i cruise i do Sub Q injections.

I get something similar though I wouldn't call it test flu. What happens to me is that I feel chilled and achy as if I'm about to catch a cold. I get a little swollen from the PIP, too. I usually feel like I need to get warmer. I'll often feel better if I take a long, hot shower, or if it's cooler weather during winter/fall/early spring, I'll turn on a space heater and lay down in front of it with my back towards it. I'll lay there for a few minutes letting the heat get into my back, and then I'll feel better.

OP (or anyone else)

How long does it take you guys to fully feel sust "kick in"?

Love proviron but trying to hold on to my hairline the best i can right now lol
I know a few guys like this, its a love hate relationship.. THANK GOD (i love you grandpa) that we have great genetics in my family..No grays until we get much older and zero balding. I don't know what I would do without provi.

I exaggerated about the genetics, we're VERY bad sweaters in my family, tren has me a mess even just sitting still :(

I can't say that I get any sort of 'test flu', but dammit, orals just don't agree with me. I'm in my third week of dbol and I'm TIRED. Just debating whether or not it's worth it... May switch to preworkout dbol only so these don't go to waste.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't say that I get any sort of 'test flu', but dammit, orals just don't agree with me. I'm in my third week of dbol and I'm TIRED. Just debating whether or not it's worth it... May switch to preworkout dbol only so these don't go to waste.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That might help only dosing pre workout. I noticed I didn't get that much if any lethargy doing it that way.

how old are you?
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351