over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many guys from the old UG?

stroyer

hey bro ya still got that black cardillo belt i got for ya years ago.

Meso/Gade/ Hulkster Jr.

Was thinking about the old days and did a search on Hulkster Jr. and found this string. It has been 5-6 years since I have posted on a regular basis on any of the boards but I go all the way back to Meso and the Gade and dial up modems. Wondering if anyone else is still out there from the old days?

Casey

Hulkster, Gary Becker, hasn't been around (at least under that name) since like '98/99, after he was involved in that scam, and then fled to Guam. He moved back to the USA some years ago.

Been around since Anabolex & Meso days. First UG lab used was prolab I think. Used mike s, sbc, heretical, and many others. First fina kit thru basskiler. Also remember getting lists of mexican gear that were pages long too.

Wondering how many bros are left from the late 90's/early 2000's UG board. I saw someone dug up a thread here I posted in like 4 years ago (volume training...wish they hadn't of :p )...got me thinking

I've been away from the boards for a while, just back the last month or so---read what went on with MikeS and Baldnazi, two guys that go way back (heck, Mike was around when Bytor, Bjorn, and Thermo were mods). Glad to hear BN is doing well and hopefully things work out for MikeS.

Its amazing a few of the sources here who have been going strong for over a decade. I see a bunch of folks from the 'Gade here, Promuscle seems to be the best bbing board around (still)-- I must say the the majority of the other bb boards kinda suck :D ---

So if you remember the days when Haldun was still pedling his d-bol loaded straight from a pez dispenser, or when Bump was the best source on the net---chime in here.....it's weird to think I've been on these boards over 10 years; don't think I'll be posting 5 x's a day like I used to, but nice to see a strong group of guys still around.

Dr.S....

back when I was younger and more stupid. Now I am older and wiser, don't keep screen names long, change Ip's and email address very very often.... I guess some of us are not around for a reason :)

I know it sounds paranoid...but even though my nose is very clean now adays, I just don't trust anything.

All I can ask is if anyone remembers "rocket fuel"

Last edited:
I used to go to Triedia a lot. That's right about when I joined the dark side :D
Way back when Chinaman himself used post on the boards and with broken english argue back and forth with some members. LOL funny stuff back then.

There was a guy on Triedia named William Wallace. Wonder what happened to him?

Hyper was a mod on bolex that brought me over to UG, (back when you had to make a small donation to get your password). I know you guys remember STK, one class act (RIP). duncan always made me laugh and ofcourse BN ,mammot,madmick,damage inc. etc. etc.;)

it's great to see that there are plenty of other old timers still keepin the faith.

Looking back, what strikes me most is that there is so much more information available now then there was back in the day. With at least two Dr's on this board alone sharing the actual science behind the sport compared to the old pin and pray days, there is much to be thankful for.

Bjorn was always helpful to me. No ego there. Straight shooter IMO.

WOw blast from the past on this thread. Good to see many of the older guys still around. Glad me and a few of the others arent the only ones still here.

Wow old thread. I was a member on a few of the old boards but was a lurker more or less. Damn I think I've been online now for 14+ years!

Much has changed since those days. Makes me laugh at myself thinking back to the early days on the UG board.. If only I had $5 for every hour spent on these boards.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear