advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many guys have done a drug tested show?

kinglewy

Banned
Theres a show in my area twice a year, I usually go watch it. It is a drug tested "natural" show. From what I can tell I dont see any naturals up there, maybe in the teen division but definitely not the older guys and not the top guys who battle for the overall. The show is a "Team Universe" qualifyer, I dont know much about that but I googled it and the team universe guys definitely dont look natural.

A part of me wants to do the show just for fun to see what its like but I dont know how I feel about the whole "natural" thing. Totally shredded I would probably be a welterweight and could pass as natural because many people mistake scale weight with gear use.

So how many of you guys have ever did a drug tested show while on gear? Did you feel strange about it or is it more common than most know?

Why would u want to cheat. Even if others do, don't get sucked into it. These so called natural shows must do a bad job testing. When I competed in the INBF the poly for the test was 45 minutes long to weed out the cheaters and it did nab a few.

You know a show is proclaimed natural, but you aren't natural... Why does it matter what "everyone else" appears to look like (whether they are natty or not)... I'm not going to play Mr. Moral, but do what your moral compass tells you is right.

I wouldn't have any problems doing something like Team Universe while loaded on steroids. There is obviously an unspoken agreement that this show is "drug free" on paper only. When 99.9% of the guys are juicing it's not a natural show no matter what the promos say.

It's like the IFBB World Championships, would anyone here have qualms over going into the show juiced? There are very clear IFBB rules that the competitors promise to abide by the WADA drug code LOL. No competitor give a shit.

Then you also have the corruption within the organizations. Milos proved how corrupt the IFBB was wrt drug testing. Money exchanged hands, drug tests disappeared etc.

Team Universe, why would anyone feel bad about cheating there LOL? It's expected by EVERYONE.

Drug tested shows are for those guys who feel they can't make it in the untested shows, the shows have nothing to do with actually being drug free.:D

Do it.
If you just want to get on stage and don't mind losing, why not?
If you get kicked out for juicing, so what, you got your name out there, who the fuck cares , you did what you wanted to do.
There are more reasons to do it rather than not IMHO.

What do you have to love VS gain?

**broken link removed**

A part of me wants to do the show just for fun to see what its like but I dont know how I feel about the whole "natural" thing. Totally shredded I would probably be a welterweight and could pass as natural because many people mistake scale weight with gear use.

mfw

I know which shows you are speaking of and if you read the rules, it simply states you cant have used anything for 1 year...and all legal prohormones are good to go. That is THEIR definition of natty, so as long as you play by those rules I see nothing wrong with doing it. The fact you are trying to "pass" as natural while still using is...well....pathetic and speaks volumes about you as a bodybuilder. Come off for a year and use prohormones if you want to play that game. Stop bending the rules as you see fit for a damn plastic trophy.

I know which shows you are speaking of and if you read the rules, it simply states you cant have used anything for 1 year...and all legal prohormones are good to go. That is THEIR definition of natty, so as long as you play by those rules I see nothing wrong with doing it. The fact you are trying to "pass" as natural while still using is...well....pathetic and speaks volumes about you as a bodybuilder. Come off for a year and use prohormones if you want to play that game. Stop bending the rules as you see fit for a damn plastic trophy.

Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking. I stated that I didn't feel right about the whole natural thing, the actual question was how many have done a drug tested show.

So you are saying I could slam tons of trest, superdrol clones that are still legal, and any assortment of what are defined as "pro-hromones" and still show up and it would be ok? Your a silly mf'r. Some of the legal stuff I have tried work better than there illegal counterparts.

Look at my avatar or pics I have posted, do I look like the type of human being that cares about a plastic trophy? I do this because it keeps me sane and out of prison. Any show I would do would be nothing more than a fun time and a way to challenge myself.

Like killerstack said in his post the IFBB has clear rules on doping with regards to AAS/diuretics/fat burners like clen etc.... So next time your at one of these shows and your asshole is puckering up and your drooling over the physique of whichever top pro is guest posing jump your punk ass up on your soap box and ask him why hes cheating and bending the rules as he sees fit for trophies and profit.

Obviously your reading comprehension is lacking. I stated that I didn't feel right about the whole natural thing, the actual question was how many have done a drug tested show.

So you are saying I could slam tons of trest, superdrol clones that are still legal, and any assortment of what are defined as "pro-hromones" and still show up and it would be ok? Your a silly mf'r. Some of the legal stuff I have tried work better than there illegal counterparts.

Look at my avatar or pics I have posted, do I look like the type of human being that cares about a plastic trophy? I do this because it keeps me sane and out of prison. Any show I would do would be nothing more than a fun time and a way to challenge myself.

Like killerstack said in his post the IFBB has clear rules on doping with regards to AAS/diuretics/fat burners like clen etc.... So next time your at one of these shows and your asshole is puckering up and your drooling over the physique of whichever top pro is guest posing jump your punk ass up on your soap box and ask him why hes cheating and bending the rules as he sees fit for trophies and profit.

is this shit really necessary? do you guys feel clever when you write this garbage?

why all this gay talk? high school ended a long fucking time ago

think of something original

is this shit really necessary? do you guys feel clever when you write this garbage?

why all this gay talk? high school ended a long fucking time ago

think of something original

Your right I lost my cool, I just dont like my character being questioned.

A punk in my world is someone who is weak and gives sexual favors to other men for protection I didn't mean for it to offend any gays that may be on the board.

My sincere apologies little slice.:)

i believe the show(s) he is talking about are in April and Oct.

You're right. I read that wrong. I apologize for questioning your character.:banghead: I read that as you planned to do the show while on gear.

I wasnt saying you SHOULD slam all those prohormones and do the the show. I simply stated that is what the rules allow. I am also well aware that some legal prohormones work just as well if not better than their illegal counterparts. Again, just saying how the rules read, not differentiating between right and wrong.

Not sure why or where all the gay stuff is stemming from.....not even going to comment back on that.

I can't speak for bodybuilding but when I was wrestling in university we were all jacked up and we were all tested. We didn't do anything in particular just used short acting orals and stayed off a few weeks prior to a meet.

When we had to pee in a cup I just drank a shit load of gatorade, took some creatine to make my urine heavy, and popped some vitamins to make it yellow.

I wouldn't have any problems doing something like Team Universe while loaded on steroids. There is obviously an unspoken agreement that this show is "drug free" on paper only. When 99.9% of the guys are juicing it's not a natural show no matter what the promos say.

It's like the IFBB World Championships, would anyone here have qualms over going into the show juiced? There are very clear IFBB rules that the competitors promise to abide by the WADA drug code LOL. No competitor give a shit.

Then you also have the corruption within the organizations. Milos proved how corrupt the IFBB was wrt drug testing. Money exchanged hands, drug tests disappeared etc.

Team Universe, why would anyone feel bad about cheating there LOL? It's expected by EVERYONE.

Drug tested shows are for those guys who feel they can't make it in the untested shows, the shows have nothing to do with actually being drug free.:D

They only test the winners of the open classes when they use to send us to the IFBB World's. THey don't do it anymore dangerous or expensive? THey do test at the World's top guys get popped all the time, in a lot of weight classes. Most know how to get around the urine test there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131