over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many guys here are swollorexic?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You know; when youre swole as fuck but still feel small AF ?

I need a cure, it fucks with my head

I get told I'm a big dude and people are always staring but I don't see it. I have some good days where I see that i have made progress but I never see it to the degree that other people do. I don't have s cute I just thought o would share and tell you you are not alone.

Haha not sure how I feel about that phrase but I get it.

People tell me I'm big and I think I'm fat and small but still I appreciate my work even if I don't look nearly as good as most of you guys.

But I have a friend who is an absolute monster he's chiseled like a Greek god with awesome aestethics and huge but he thinks he's a tiny Bitch. One time we were at a party and this short fat Hispanic dude who looked like he did steroids but never worked out a day in his life walks by and he starts nut swinging on him telling him how huge he was and how awesome he looked telling him he wished he could be as big as him one day. The Hispanic guy was offended and thought my friend was teasing him because my friend looked a thousand times better than him, got guy pissed and walked off my friend was really confused and I was laughing.

This week alone I had several compliments, different people, different situations, and yet I still don't feel any different.."bigorexia" is real, and a struggle! My wife is now starting to have a difficult time with it, after 10 years.. She's my diehard, but she's getting older and so is my way of life..She loves me to bits, but she wants me to see me, the way she sees me, she feel in love with a man and his character, not this way of life and the battles that I bring into the home..She understands, she just hates to see me do what I do, is her words "why and for what"? She's such a gem, if it weren't for her or the grind, I'd be dead!

wow guys I thought I was one of few but this is a bigger problem then I thought.
every time I look in the mirror; I see a physique I have accomplished but still not satisfied. Many ppl tell me they wish they look like this but I'm still want more.
It's greed or maybe its just greed to improve and be better. But better is not enough ; never will be.

This happens to me all the time. I'm 5'11", 231 and 10% BF. If I read the states on paper I would consider the person decent sized. But when I look at myself int he mirror I always feel tiny...until I stand next to someone who really is tiny lol

I believe most of us will never be satisfied with the way we look. At work alot of people call me big Kenny but I don't see it when I look in the mirror. I also notice alot of people watch me when I'm working out to see the amount of weight I can move. I just a average gym rat .Nothing compared to a lot on this site.

Maybe not a cure but a dose of reality might help......here goes: Nobody really cares how big and muscular you are !! You don't get paid any extra at your job, in fact it costs you way more to look like this and that money would serve you better in the long run invested in your financial future. Your family loves you just the same if you are 230 or 170. Your long term health is in jeopardy because you want to look like this for now. The time you have to dedicate to this could be better spent on solidifying relationships and making contacts that will highly benefit you down the road and there are countless other reasons not to let this consume everything in your life. Most importantly, no matter how dedicated you are or how intensely you pursue the perfect physique ......in the end it all goes away!

This week alone I had several compliments, different people, different situations, and yet I still don't feel any different.."bigorexia" is real, and a struggle! My wife is now starting to have a difficult time with it, after 10 years.. She's my diehard, but she's getting older and so is my way of life..She loves me to bits, but she wants me to see me, the way she sees me, she feel in love with a man and his character, not this way of life and the battles that I bring into the home..She understands, she just hates to see me do what I do, is her words "why and for what"? She's such a gem, if it weren't for her or the grind, I'd be dead!

Good woman there Vision...bless her.

Take care.
MS

Maybe not a cure but a dose of reality might help......here goes: Nobody really cares how big and muscular you are !! You don't get paid any extra at your job, in fact it costs you way more to look like this and that money would serve you better in the long run invested in your financial future. Your family loves you just the same if you are 230 or 170. Your long term health is in jeopardy because you want to look like this for now. The time you have to dedicate to this could be better spent on solidifying relationships and making contacts that will highly benefit you down the road and there are countless other reasons not to let this consume everything in your life. Most importantly, no matter how dedicated you are or how intensely you pursue the perfect physique ......in the end it all goes away!

Amen.

If every young guy into bodybuilding would read this and internalize it.

Their lives would be so much better 20 years down the road. Hell they might even be better bodybuilders.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm not a big guy like a lot of guys on here,but have a few friends that are bodybuilders and they are around 300# lean in off season and all they do is look in the mirror and complain how small they are.It's a thing that no matter how big you are and look you're never gonna be satisfied.But being in a played bodybuilding sport that is an advantage the way I see they always are striving to be bigger and better on stage.

I think everyone is to a degree. No matter how many compliments you get it won't make you feel better unless you see it with your own eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the greatest pleasure in life is the avoidance of pain :cool:

and peace of mind

Is it better to be big and lean but think you're small?

Or be small and think you're huge?

Ignorance is bliss right??

I'm small AF and look small AF, what does that make me? Or is that the swollorexic talking.....

Welcome to Bodydysmorphia aka Bodybuilding.

M:)T

Attachments

• aq.jpg
    aq.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 92
I'm constantly asking my GF is that person bigger then me and she's always telling me I'm blind and that I'm bigger then most

We have problems man no matter what " I can be better" its never enough I am sure that most guys here have that problem

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131