advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many have compared anavar to winstrol?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I bumped into a friend of mine that competed in bikini last year and has been wanting to move to figure this year , she was taking 7.5mg pharma grade anavar and made some decient gains , noticeably more muscular after 8 weeks and a little leaner
fast forward 6 weeks and she in 4 weeks into 5mg/Ed winstrol and her body has REALY changed , seems to have added a little more muscle but much much leaner and harder. I asked what she had done differant and she said and extra 5min cardio a day 3x a week and the winstrol and that's it !! no changes in diet or training!!!

I was amazed at the body recomp caused from this compound as opposed to anavar , I asked about sides and she said nothing negative , I crease in libido and sensitivity during sex , she swears it's hands down better than anavar

any of you lady's ever compare the two?

My guess is she switched to Winstrol just as the Anavar was starting to kick in.

My guess is she switched to Winstrol just as the Anavar was starting to kick in.

she ran it a total 12 weeks , said she felt it the second week.

I know that the sides generally manafest themselves more with winstrol in women than anavar which is why most don't run it long , or so I'm told anyway but she says the sides are no worse than the var and she likes it better cause she has dropped more fat with it .

just wondering as anavar seems to be alot more popular

IMO winny is the superior compound .. More dramatic results and way faster too, not too mention mg for mg more bang for ur buck

IMO winny is the superior compound .. More dramatic results and way faster too, not too mention mg for mg more bang for ur buck

for a male I agree 100% , for a lady I'm not sure.
I've heard the side for some women can be a bit more pronounced.

all the women I've talked to that have taken anavar said it does cause them to hold a little water but does indeed help with bodyfat and strength.

if it were indeed so much more superior I'd think more women would use it

Your probably right, next time I should check which forum I'm posting in

My GF has better results on Winny. She has done both. No sides on any

I agree with Winny being superior... I've used both and held much less water with the Winny! Felt a little bloated from the Var

I Would send PMs to guys who you know have wives/gf who compete just in case they aren't reading this thread. Or women who you know have competed.,

I'd PM the member who's sister just won the Orlando Pro show. Even if she doesn't take the stuff she would know all about it. Same with JT and Lucian. Their gf/wives/fiances may not take winny or anavar, but I bet they know all about it. Hit up Phil or Alex or Shelby. They'd tell you, without giving names.

The women I know take Zumba. And it's not working.,

PS. Do women have the joint issues with Winny? Anavar makes me lethargic, winny I tried a few times, too much joint pain, threw it away. Is it the same with the fair sex?

Sounds like 2ius of GH would get women where they want to be.

Last edited:
I Would send PMs to guys who you know have wives/gf who compete just in case they aren't reading this thread. Or women who you know have competed.,

I'd PM the member who's sister just won the Orlando Pro show. Even if she doesn't take the stuff she would know all about it. Same with JT and Lucian. Their gf/wives/fiances may not take winny or anavar, but I bet they know all about it. Hit up Phil or Alex or Shelby. They'd tell you, without giving names.

The women I know take Zumba. And it's not working.,

PS. Do women have the joint issues with Winny? Anavar makes me lethargic, winny I tried a few times, too much joint pain, threw it away. Is it the same with the fair sex?

Sounds like 2ius of GH would get women where they want to be.

I totally agree with asking the experts and people who have seen many people use either of the two. I've personally done both and with the var I get a little bit of a bloat that I can't get rid of until 3 weeks off of it. With the winny I never experienced any sort of joint pain... I know most people do tho. Have to keep super hydrated. Def send a pm to thos guys and see what they say!

I agree with Winny being superior... I've used both and held much less water with the Winny! Felt a little bloated from the Var

just started winny monday, hoping that it is superior like i've been reading.. i'm taking anavar as well.. but i never got a bloat from it. it keeps me lean and tight. so with the winny and gh added... hmmm i can't wait to see the results:love::D

Is she new to AAS? Those first cycles were magical. Just wondering if that's it. For me, best gains ever was when I was young and dumb (not full of $%^). I had no idea what I was doing as the internet was nothing more than a government project at that point. Still saw awesome results and it was pharma Zambon Winny and Schering Primo that did the trick. No dry joint problems at that age. Now I'm feeling every stupid act I ever did. If I could find a way to avoid the dry achy joints caused by Winny....I'd be all over it.

just started winny monday, hoping that it is superior like i've been reading.. i'm taking anavar as well.. but i never got a bloat from it. it keeps me lean and tight. so with the winny and gh added... hmmm i can't wait to see the results:love::D
Hey :)
what dose var are you taking and winny?With var I felt leaner on 5 but much stronger(and a bit mental) 10 then a wimp when i come off ha. plus how long break have you had?? x

Hey :)
what dose var are you taking and winny?With var I felt leaner on 5 but much stronger(and a bit mental) 10 then a wimp when i come off ha. plus how long break have you had?? x

Hahaha I'm taking a lot more than 10mg :D lol. I'm taking 20mg winny and 2iu gh as well. took a 3 inna half week break started back Monday. I take milk thistle everyday for my liver

Hahaha I'm taking a lot more than 10mg :D lol. I'm taking 20mg winny and 2iu gh as well. took a 3 inna half week break started back Monday. I take milk thistle everyday for my liver
Thanks :) ye i think i need milkthistle before i start anything
else!! X

I hooked this girl up with both. Anavar -10mg/day
Winstrol12.5mg/ day (not at the same time of course). Anavar seemed to cut a lil more water off her. But on the winny her workouts were muh better and she toned like a champ.

everyone keeps talking about milk thistle, liv 52 is much better than milk thistle in my opinion

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws