over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many have just switched to slin pins

fireazm

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Happy Febuary...... Im curious how many of you have switched straight up and backfill slins and now have no reason to inject 1.5inches into your body
if so why... how do you like it.....whats your fav site........

I switched to slin pins and won’t go back. I like it. 27 gauge 1/2” 1cc

I use slin pins but I don't backfill... MCT goes fine through a 27g, just takes a minute or so.

If just doing TRT, .8ml test per week only, I`ll use tuberculin tip syringe, aka slip tip. I can pull with a 23g, slip it off, put on a 30g, inject and there is nothing left like in a typical screw on tip. Screw back filling!

1cc 30g slin pins here for daily TRT. Minimal scar tissue. Outer thighs, shoulders, upper pecs, tris.
Don't back fill, draw up normally, just takes a little time but I'm a patient feller.

I use nothing but slins but why does it take me like 10-15 minutes to inject 1cc? The plungers always get stiff after the needle gets in. Eventually when there's only about .3ml left the plungers gets easier to push. I have this problem with 3cc syringes and 25g needless too.

We talking like shooting up cycle amounts IM with slin pins or are you guys talking sub q TRT only?

I was always under the impression that the gear needs to get deep into the muscle, it would be a lot easier if I could use slin size pins.....

I switched to slin pins and won’t go back. I like it. 27 gauge 1/2” 1cc
Bro can you still inject anywhere you want with a needle that short and are they still im injections or sub q, also that means you have to draw and shoot with the same needle correct and thats ok to do

I use nothing but slins but why does it take me like 10-15 minutes to inject 1cc? The plungers always get stiff after the needle gets in. Eventually when there's only about .3ml left the plungers gets easier to push. I have this problem with 3cc syringes and 25g needless too.
Different sources? Most likely the oil/how they are making it. I have never once had this issue when using my own or pharmaceutical.

I don't inject much quantity, so I went with 1cc 27g slin pins. They're slow to draw, sure, but you can pretty much pin anywhere (you know what I mean) and the only time I've ever had anything happen was my own fault. Painless and convenient. I'll definitely be sticking with slin pins until I start injecting larger quantities.

Different sources? Most likely the oil/how they are making it. I have never once had this issue when using my own or pharmaceutical.

I brew my own and use mct oil. I just use a lil less bb than most so I wonder if that's why.

Been using slin pins for a few years now. Never normally need to do more than 1ml per day on cycle and prefer the smaller pin + reduction in scar tissue.

If it's a bigger cycle you could do 2 or more pins per day.

Back-loading is quicker so normally try to do that but you can straight draw the oil. Just takes a little longer. I'm also a bit apprehensive the rubber stopper may slightly blunt the skin needle prior to injection but it's normally completely painless.

Bro can you still inject anywhere you want with a needle that short and are they still im injections or sub q, also that means you have to draw and shoot with the same needle correct and thats ok to do
I inject delts and quads since there’s no fat there. It’s definitely in the muscle. I use the same pin to draw out my sustanon then my deca then I shot half in each delt. The pin doesn’t dull enough to matter.
I don’t back load. Flash gear is made in mct oil so it’s super smooth and fast to load up.

Been doing it for a while. Only on trt so I only need 3/4cc and I use 1/2 inch 27 gauge.

Since I'm doing more ccs I just buy 27 gauge needles

i wrap the vial in a heating pad, let it warm, draws up nice in a slin pin. backfill isnt needed at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws