YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many have ran the dreaded two 19nor's together ??

kidwicked

Registered
I know lots of dudes will jump on here and say only an idiot would, and that your rat will never work and the sides will be unbearable. I've heard all that, I wanna hear from some guys who have done it and what they have to say about it as a whole. Was it worth it ? Was it as amazing as it seems it would be? Seems to me with low test and some caber it's doable. Lol. Meaning Tren/Deca or Tren/NPP cycles. Thanks guys. Kyle

Ran deca and tren A many times, NPP too. Never had any issues. Guess Im lucky in that respect.
I also ran test with them as well.

I've been on PM quite a while and I did search and see what some guys said. I also didn't see several things I asked , which is the reason I asked. If I found what I was looking for in the search I wouldn't have asked. Thanks.

I know lots of dudes will jump on here and say only an idiot would, and that your rat will never work and the sides will be unbearable. I've heard all that, I wanna hear from some guys who have done it and what they have to say about it as a whole. Was it worth it ? Was it as amazing as it seems it would be? Seems to me with low test and some caber it's doable. Lol. Meaning Tren/Deca or Tren/NPP cycles. Thanks guys. Kyle

Lots of dudes will? This isn't bb.com bro...you should know that by now. Most of those who would say that have never tried it or realized they are just regurgitating information that may or may not be accurate.
Some won't be able to..but most will be just fine. All you should do is plan ahead...have your estrogen in check for whatever dose of Test you plan to run...and get CABASER...none of this other caber bullshit. Have all that ready and run NPP and Tren would be my suggestion...

NPP and Tren Ace is a fantastic combination. Ive conducted experiments toggling them at 600/350 and 450/525 and though it has been a few years, it was pretty amazing. Take .5mg Cabaser e3d and control your E2 and you will likely be just fine.

Ive got Tren Enth and NPP as part of my cycle right now and I like it.

For some odd reason my body love progesterone derivatives. I'm on deca and trestolone right now and will be adding a tren ace/hex/enan blend when it arrives any day. I have never had lactating nipples or deca dick. I get a sex drive increase from progesterone derivatives. I guess it's my femanine side taking over. Hahahaha :D

Ran deca and tren A many times, NPP too. Never had any issues. Guess Im lucky in that respect.
I also ran test with them as well.

Done that too with same results.

Ran npp and tren a together. About 600 of each. O issues, nice stack

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Ive got Tren Enth and NPP as part of my cycle right now and I like it.

same here. last time i ran both together i just overlapped them for like 2-3 weeks and my nipples started to itch within a week and sometimes hurt a bit when i was lying on my stomach, had to use caber then.

funny thing is i can run 1g test 1g npp with 1,25mg letro eod and i dont have nipple issues at all.

when i run 1g test and just 200mg tren my nips start to itch :eek:

im on test npp tren right now for 2 weeks and oddly this time they dont hurt or itch (same gear, no caber). guess this time im lucky.

I'm currently running both with no issues at all.

In fact my normal Tren insomnia doesn't seem to be as bad this way.

Ran NPP and Tren Ace earlier this spring...490mg Ace and 350mg NPP...I liked it... but liked Ace and Mast better

Have done it twice. Tren ace and NPP. I never had and prolactin issues. I always had caber on hand and made sure to keep E2 in check. I like running then equal something like 350/350 more so then running a higher dose like 700 Tren. My favorite blast was 350 of each prop, Tren ace, and NPP.

Lower doses of more compounds has less sides in my limited experience than high doseing one compound. Tren seemed to go well with trest, haven't tried npp but makes sense to run a heavy androgen tren with something less adrogenic and more anabolic like nandrolone.

I have ran Deca and Tren A and have ran NPP and Tren A. I have not had a problem. Just manage your E2 and caber should not be needed in my opinion. I will not take a drug that inhibits GH/IGF-1 secretion.

mands

Deca and Tren Ace is probably my favorite combination with a small test base. Like to start off with deca a few weeks and at the 8 week mark, add tren ace for 4 weeks to break plateaus. Works great, especially when you're adding in and pulling out dbol/a50 every few weeks too.

Running 500 deca and 400 tren a right now with some test and loving it

Small inj everyday rather than one or two per week helped me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws