Votes: 149 15.9%
  • 3-5 iu

Votes: 600 64.0%
  • 6-10 iu

Votes: 141 15.0%
  • 10+ iu

Votes: 47 5.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who does not get any sides from GH(except for fatigue and occasional numb fingers but mostly not) ? I've run up to 10ius for months at a time and nothing. I run quality gh so don't say its junk gh. I've run tp black tops, greys, supertropin, etc. Right now I'm running 10ius ed(5iu am and 5 pm) of EP g-tropin, good stuff. I'm under 10% bf, freaky vacular, and eat about 4k cals and with little restrictions most of the year, except when I want to get really lean. I do make sure I get 300grams of protein. I'm 44yo, 6'2" #235.
I'll be dropping to 4iu ed in another 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who does not get any sides from GH(except for fatigue and occasional numb fingers but mostly not) ? I've run up to 10ius for months at a time and nothing. I run quality gh so don't say its junk gh. I've run tp black tops, greys, supertropin, etc. Right now I'm running 10ius ed(5iu am and 5 pm) of EP g-tropin, good stuff. I'm under 10% bf, freaky vacular, and eat about 4k cals and with little restrictions most of the year, except when I want to get really lean. I do make sure I get 300grams of protein. I'm 44yo, 6'2" #235.
I'll be dropping to 4iu ed in another 2 weeks.

What's your blood sugar like fasted?

Lethargy and numbness of hands are half the side effects from GH lol...so you do get some [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What's your blood sugar like fasted?

Lethargy and numbness of hands are half the side effects from GH lol...so you do get some [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yes but the fatigue and numbness is not bad at all. It sounds like some guys are suffering on 3 or 4 ius. Fasting bs is about 90 but I use metformin pretty regular with periods of insulin. Listen, I could be growing a huge tumor from it but the day to day sides are very little if any.
However, I don't experience sides from most AAS either. Not to mention I could run a gram of test with very little AI. I never retain water on any of the wet compounds. In fact, I'm one of those that do not get much out of anadrol. I'd say I'm a low responder to AAS in general. Always have been. I'd watch my friends blow up on test and anadrol and I'd gain 10 pounds and I'd out eat them all. Its crazy.

2.5iu daily for first time GH user. Puretropin. Vial states 96% pure, which having now read these forums extensively, is not really that good. Probably why I retain a good amount of water (dimers).

Ordered some Greys from TP so hopefully I see a difference in quality.

Just got some Saizen from a farmacia here in Mexico(same that supplies the hospitals) so I'm gonna go in a few weeks for IGF testing

Right now I am using 10 iu a day of old hgh(elitropin black tops); probably stored for 4-5 years in the freezer; didnt have any crazy bruises when injected; but took a while to reconsitute. Overall feeling I got was ringing ears, and slight tiredness all day; so someway it must work. I haven't gotten any numbing yet or carpal tunnel; but its only been 2 days.

when I use to get sandow omnitrope it was 1-2iu but the chinese black or kefi I run 5iu min

I've been doing 2-3 ius in the morning, but want to start breaking it up to 2 in AM and 2 in PM...are there any major disadvantages to doing the PM does around 10pm after working out at night?

Ive been doing 10iu 3x a week.
And the result is excellent.
kiss_364kb.1540679183.png

:headbang:

Ive been doing 10iu 3x a week.

And the result is excellent.

kiss_364kb.1540679183.png

:headbang:

Snap but holding a fair bit of water n my fasting blood sugar level is real high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity