YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many mg's of test do you usually run?

How many mg's of test do you typically run for growing?

• 250-500mg

Votes: 541 30.4%
  • 500mg-1000mg

Votes: 919 51.6%
  • 1000mg-1500mg

Votes: 218 12.2%
  • 1500mg-2000mg

Votes: 45 2.5%
  • 2000mg-3000mg

Votes: 32 1.8%
  • 3000mg and above

Votes: 25 1.4%

• Total voters

Johnny Smiles

Banned
how much test do you run when in contest prep or in growth cycle? (not including other compounds just test)
Feel free to keep this thread anonomous i just thought it would be interesting to see the poll results.

some additional questions:

1. Where do you think the point of dimminishing returns is with test? (ie when do you feel side effects or gains are no longer possible w out sever sides)

2. Do you take anti e's no matter what dose or only on higher doses?

3. what do you personally think is a "high dose" of test?

4. what dose do you think is too small to reap any benefits from?

might do a follow-up poll on total mg's used. right now i am just curious about how everyone runs their test.
-JS

Last edited:
I am not nearly as experienced as many who will probably reply to this, but here goes: I run between 500-1000mg test, usually in the 750-850 range. I have never gone over 1000mg/wk.

how much test do you run when in contest prep or in growth cycle? (not including other compounds just test)
Feel free to keep this thread anonomous i just thought it would be interesting to see the poll results.

1. Where do you think the point of dimminishing returns is with test? (ie when do you feel side effects or gains are no longer possible w out sever sides)I don't think I've ever gone high enough in dose to find this point yet.

2. Do you take anti e's no matter what dose or only on higher doses? I have never had many estro related sides. I find that aromasin at 10mg EOD or E3D helps keep acne at bay.

3. what do you personally think is a "high dose" of test?I've never gone over 1000mg, and don't feel that this is necessarily a high dose, especially if used on it's own. I know guys that run 2000-3000mg, I think that's a bit high.

4. what dose do you think is too small to reap any benefits from?My first cycle was 500mg and I made great gains. Even on a cruise dose of 200mg/wk, I make slow steady gains as long as my diet is right. I think that even a lower TRT dose can be effective for many people, it depends on goals.

might do a follow-up poll on total mg's used. right now i am just curious about how everyone runs their test.
-JS

great info there FLEX2019

thanks a bunch for the reply. i think its interesting to see how others do it and what their thoughts are.-JS

I pyramid, starting at 600, then 800, and finishing off at 1gram for 2 weeks.

have run a gram a week but feel alot better on 600 mg a week ..I felt lethargic and cranky on a gram..lol..

1. Where do you think the point of dimminishing returns is with test? (ie when do you feel side effects or gains are no longer possible w out sever sides)

2. Do you take anti e's no matter what dose or only on higher doses?

3. what do you personally think is a "high dose" of test?

4. what dose do you think is too small to reap any benefits from?

-JS
200-300 is adequate.......500 is a little high but not too overboard.......1000 is a little over the top......IMHO

I run 700mg of Prop a week. Always run an AI due to my love of tits (or is that cause I get them ??), never ran higher as this amount seems to make me feel just right and the gains are good. I typically run 8-10 week cycles once a year.

I used to run 1500 Test and didn't notice any diffrent from 500mg of test...it just make hold more of water....

I just think Test is overrated......

Wow, someone actually voted for 2-3K! That seems like a ton to me. I don't know if I would ever go over 1gram if running another compound. Very easy to get to 2grams total, throwing in EQ or Deca, and an oral.

My sweet spot for test is about 400mgs per week. I like to use prop,acetate, or suspension 100mgs eod. I know people say test is test, but i have always had the best results from the short esters. If i would do anything besides the listed above it would be a sust. 250mg eod, but to me that is too much test.

For me anything above 600mgs per week is excessive.

I have also used anti e's when i take test.

i have had great results from 50mg eod

Have to agree with you here. My best results ever have come from the low dosages. 50mg of suspension every day would be almost ideal.

My sweet spot for test is about 400mgs per week. I like to use prop,acetate, or suspension 100mgs eod. I know people say test is test, but i have always had the best results from the short esters. If i would do anything besides the listed above it would be a sust. 250mg eod, but to me that is too much test.

For me anything above 600mgs per week is excessive.

I have also used anti e's when i take test.

i have had great results from 50mg eod

I usually run 500mg, but have gone as high as 1500. Honestly I see no difference other than increased sides (bodyhair, oily skins, MPB acceleration, gyno). Maybe I am topped out genetics wise. Who can say for sure..
Also, I always use Thai Testoviron Depot and I am confident it is real.

I think I am going back to my old-school ways of the 80s and medium T (250-500mg) and medium anabolics like EQ (400mg). I know the saying these days is Test is Best, but it wasn't always that way...

EDIT: I use 20mg tamox all the time, I added in aromasin recently and swapped out the tamox, but seemed to have a bad reaction so I went back. I also use finasteride 1mg ED and 25mg Proviron ED.

Last edited:
Have gone as high as 1500mg/wk, ran that with 300mg/tren and 600mg/eq weekly....felt pretty good but I don't think I want to exceed that. I'm like a lot of you - I don't know that the gains at that point would justify the sides. Normally a gram feels about right with other things in the mix. When cruising 300mg/wk prop works wonders. AI at any dosage, 12.5mg aromasin EOD when cruising, 25mg/eod or ED depending on dosage when blasting.

i already voted

and i'm temped to discuss my test dosages

but i think i'll wait for some others to chime in

:cool:

Get a blood clot and you will think hard about that question. I say HRT doses will be fine with me. I care more about health after that scare.

Get a blood clot and you will think hard about that question. I say HRT doses will be fine with me. I care more about health after that scare.

Yes by all means get your hemocrit and RBC checked.
Aspririn and Nattokinase are good allies as well. I'm in Japan so I should prolly eat natto , but it makes me gag ;-)

Last edited:
well my current 15 week cycle is:

test cyp @ 500
deca @ 200
first 6 weeks ran dbol @ 50m/day

My strength is up, and i feel and look a lot fuller and i just started week 8. I wont bore you guys with the supports, typical dosages. Started HCG week 6.

so far i like 500 test, i actually started out at 400, but the new batch is 250/ml as opposed to 200/ml so i am finishing off at 500. I think 600 would be the max I need for at least the next few cycles. I am a long time bodybuilder, but always been nattie and decided to experiment, if i had been using gear for a while maybe higher doses would be necessary, not sure since this is my first run lol.

6'1" 282.6lbs weighed in at gym tonight.

I want to know who said they are running over 3 grams, seems like quite a bit....

I've always stuck to 500-750mg per week. I did this for about 3 years for every cycle. I pretty much topped out with a certain amount of muscle that I could achieve at that dose. I didnt know what I was doing wrong because I was dieting hard as well, especially this past year and a half... I was very frustrated. My condition would change (bf %) but I just couldnt grow like I wanted.

I upped the dose to a gram a few months back (during the time I was trying to put on size) and began growing again. I'll be using 1000mg for a while now until I feel like I've topped out...

I'm really hoping I respond well for at least a few years worth of cycles at 1000mg. I dont want to go over that anytime soon... Shit, 3 years ago I would have thought it would be insane for me to be running a gram but its sure not the case anymore unfortunately...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131