over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of us are pre disposed to cancer and should we take HGH

I'm 31 and just got over cancer.
No hgh for me again. I still have 8 boxes of new of sero I can't use.

I'm 31 and just got over cancer.
No hgh for me again. I still have 8 boxes of new of sero I can't use.

You should donate those to me :headbang:

Taking a drug that may have consequences down the road that is helping with a terminal condition is probably worth the risk for many.A study I saw a while back stated that the biggest reason for free electrons in the human was from the food and the digestion of the food that people eat. And with the amount of food BB'ers can consume that could lead to more oxidation then the average person receives.

Last edited:
Ain't getting my money to scare the shit out of me..... My 12 year old daughter does that for free every day.

Hey eagle,
it was back in 2004 when I pulled the GH trigger, at that time doses really weren't really (like take as much GH as you could afford) discussed but the method most people were taking 10 ius 5 days on 2 off which made no sense to me. Rajjin may remember and some of the vets but it was pretty much to save money since GH was so expensive. I started on seros 6 ius a day ED and with in a week an a half I couldn't train or sleep the carpal tunnel was soo bad couldn't grip a fork and woke up in agonizing pain -from the swollen pressure on the nerves in my arms.

Went to EOD, and it got better over time but still bugged me. During that time I ran across an old post on here by Big A and infrequent dosing of GH 1-2 times a week in large doses and people gaining gobs of lean mass and it made sense as even though it has gotten worse over the years with people wanting to iv GH and take it every three hours BS, that's the worst way to take it. I finally settled on 18 -21 ius Every third day and gained 18 solid pounds that never left over the next 6 weeks. I stayed on it a year or so straight this way and then the lump in the neck came up.

I have seen people taking insulin with every meal and GH several times a day for years on end and end up with really really bad BG/insulin sensitivity.

and as mentioned blood-work was perfect, the docs said it was a benign nodules and needed to be removed as it would evolve to cancer - not a fun time with ten surgeons arguing over you on if they are going to ave to split your chest open because of the goiter extending into my upper chest, luckily I had a great doc who removed everything with only a little scar and no damage to vocal or neck nerves. The real pain started when trying to get my body on synthetic T4 that would take years ...
Sorry you went through all of that massiveg. Wishing you the best.
That's actually where I got my kits:p

Not exactly sure why the fuck an aids patient needs 16iu of HGH a day anyway.

I'm fairly certain I can get my insurance to foot the bill for a PET scan , so what I'm thinking is running the meds to heal the Barrett's/ulcers for the recommended 60 days , have a PET scan done after to get a baseline (they're gonna do an EGD anyway) then take the HGH at 2iu a day after 90 days when the next EGD is done I'll schedule another PET scan and foot the bill for that just to see where everything is at and if there is anything negative happen.

my gastro Dr says I'll have to be on Protonix indefinitely after the initial 60 day treatment and I'll have and EGD every 90 days for the first 2 years just to make sure everything is healthy.

I've been looking into some holistic treatments as well that are supposed to help greatly with gut health

Not saying this is a cure all to your problems but I think it couldn't hurt changing your diet.Low sugar, no fried foods, alot of vegetables and digestive enzymes. To take inflammation out of the gut I think drinking aloe Vera having cbd oil can help. Also for some inspiration look up the guy that started garden of life. He had a horrible gi problems and turned it around. Not sure if this holds any credibility to you but my ex girlfriend was a nurse and she saw people go through alot with people's stomach problems. She noticed that the people who had life changing diet changes had really good results.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity