over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of yall make your own stuff

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was talking to a guy last night about the powders out their and he says he makes all his own stuff from the powders for about 1/10 the cost. Now this guys was kind of a retard that was cheerleading for a group of MMA fighters but some of his talk sounded liget.

Any of you guy make your own stuff from powder

Gunsmith said:
I was talking to a guy last night about the powders out their and he says he makes all his own stuff from the powders for about 1/10 the cost. Now this guys was kind of a retard that was cheerleading for a group of MMA fighters but some of his talk sounded liget.

I do..

Gunsmith said:

1/10? More about 1/3 the cost unless you are making large quantities. Gotta figure in some other variables. Oil, powders, vials, filters, solvents, time.... After all said and done, maybe it's worth it, maybe not....

yeah approx 1/3 or 1/4 the costs..i like it because u know for sure that you are using the right quantity, assuming the powder is quite pure..
you can also buy almost everything sterile, so you know ur gear is sterile

you never know those things from an ug-lab unless they are tested..

I do as well.

I think it is totally worth it. It's a lot of work and quite an education process to learn, but the experience and experiments are really cool if you enjoy that kind of stuff.

I have always thought about doing it, but I never really trusted myself. Test Tren and EQ are all cheap enough IMO that it doesn't matter that much to me as far as cost. I suppose if I ever got into primo or anything more expensive I would consider homebrewing.

I have been looking for instructions on this, but have not been able to find anything....can anyone point me in the right directions? I have seen a TON of stuff on fina, which I have done in the past, so I can't see it being much harder to make my own test.

Is it basically the same as a fina kit, but I just use a different type of conversion kit? Reason why I love making my own fina is that I have total control of the quality

can someone correct me if I am wrong here? Let me know if my math is right.

Say I buy a Universal 200mg/ml kit from Kaotic (5g for $35) and some powder from another sponsor on this site. Say I want to make 200mg of cyp, I would need to buy 5g of the cyp powder and it will yield me 200mg cyp, correct?

I guess when you figure it out, 25cc for about $50...not bad at all

Now, does anyone know the highest about you can put in these kits? Maybe I want to make 250mg enth.

don't use kits, use whatman filters if you doing a little bit at a time. IF you want to make large amounts use millpore 150-250ml filters
Befor you do anything you need:
Grapseed oil
BA
Bb

Last edited:
NinjaEd said:
can someone correct me if I am wrong here? Let me know if my math is right.

Say I buy a Universal 200mg/ml kit from Kaotic (5g for $35) and some powder from another sponsor on this site. Say I want to make 200mg of cyp, I would need to buy 5g of the cyp powder and it will yield me 200mg cyp, correct?

I guess when you figure it out, 25cc for about $50...not bad at all

Now, does anyone know the highest about you can put in these kits? Maybe I want to make 250mg enth.
there is SO much information out there that it would literally take you less than a hour to find the answer to every question you have. even this board (which isnt really a "homebrew-type" board [subject matter wise]) has enough info to at least get you started.

Diesel250 said:
don't use kits, use whatman filters if you doing a little bit at a time. IF you want to make large amounts use millpore 150-250ml filters
Befor you do anything you need:
Grapseed oil
BA
Bb

any reason I shouldnt use a kit? just curious

related subject

try a search on guiacol [think i spelled that right],it is known as super solvent.
during your search you will find a web site that sells it for [email protected] also has a dash of ba/1ml in it.u can make various concentrations with it and a long list of horomones 4 example ie;test prop@400mg/ml,test cyp@500mg/ml.
u can use it on just about all things in place of different solvents.
just my2 cents.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members