YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you always become bored in the bedroom in a relationship?

lookslikesausage

Registered
Any time you've been with someone for more than a one night stand, how many become bored? If you overcame it, how did you do it?

It’s easy to keep things spicy. Take the wife over the counter in the kitchen, buy toys, have sex in the bathroom at your friends get together.

i've always struggled staying excited for the same woman all of my life. Only been with one woman who i kept being excited for and we didn't really have much else going on other than sex. With my current partner, we have a great loving relationship and she's great. i couldn't ask for a better partner. It's just that i've always struggled with this thing. I lose interest sexually. I don't know how to fix it. I wish i could magically make it go away as i know it's hurtful.

I would say I get bored but that would mean I'm actually getting laid...
My girlfriend and I would have sex atleast once or twice a day. Now that we live together and she had a baby 6 months ago I don't get shit. Truthfully it's kind hard to keep the relationship going as the great sex was one of the few things we enjoyed together.
We don't have any emotional connection and at this point in my life I'm not ready for the whole no-sex relationship thing.

I think this problem is for the majority of guys, its just some of us learn to suppress this pull towards promiscuity and learn to live with it by not sabbotaging relationships with their S.O.
well, for the rest of us you know the deal.. you sleep around when you feel like it and can manage to pull it through. i won't be playing a moral high ground horse guy here, there are tons of both sexes sleeping around, because so many couples are a good match, but not so good in sex.. its unfortunate, really. on the other hand you get to meet girls who are very, very good in bed, but soon you realize that you both ain't having nothing else in common..

you can't have your cake and eat it too.. some do, or so they say..

i purposely do not put myself in situations where i would/could cheat. i'm not willing to do that to my partner, not judging anyone who does. i understand why it happens, even to people who love each other. however, not being motivated or turned on to have sex with my partner is also a problem. i think she has more interest than me and maybe doesn't understand why i'm not jumping on her. i suppose i could tell her but i don't think any good will come of that, only hurt feelings. she knows my past and how i enjoyed having one night stands. again, i'm just not sure what to do. i'm a guy. i fantasize and wish for sex. it's just not exciting when it's always the same woman. i wish there was an easy solution. thank you for any and all replies.

Any time you've been with someone for more than a one night stand, how many become bored? If you overcame it, how did you do it?
This just means you need to experiment until you find your 'kink' ;)

Most of the time the women are saying the same thing about the men. It is a two way street.

I always just talk with the girls about what I want or desire out of sex.. some ladies just dont know.... so I tell them. If they cant provide the P the way I want then i i pull away too. just means you're nor sexually compatible. Some will listen like hell and will be on fire.... problem solved.. least for me

I always just talk with the girls about what I want or desire out of sex.. some ladies just dont know.... so I tell them. If they cant provide the P the way I want then i i pull away too. just means you're nor sexually compatible. Some will listen like hell and will be on fire.... problem solved.. least for me
my woman will do whatever i want, no questions asked (except maybe a threesome, that's unchartered territory and could give put out red flags). It's just i have this problem, getting bored and less interested seeing the same person naked and fucking them again and again. it's my problem. it has nothing to do with how i feel about her as a person. it's always happened except once. it had nothing to do with appearance either. it's a terrible problem to have. everything else in our relationship is great.

Yes I’ve sort of have this happen with all of my girlfriends. Once they are true friends I have more trouble thinking of them sexually like I did in the beginning.

Yes I’ve sort of have this happen with all of my girlfriends. Once they are true friends I have more trouble thinking of them sexually like I did in the beginning.
i guess one of the things is once they're naked the mystery is gone. Wonder if the shoe has been on the other foot in regards to me. Anyway, only once in my life it did not happen. The sex kept being awesome (at least for one of us LOL). I ended up getting dropped in that one, go figure. What did you do to solve the problem?

Many if not most would argue that monogamy is not natural. I mean as men were wired to go out and spread our seed as often and everywhere we can. Modern society has changed that notion and so we’re supposed to practice self-control.

I lost the love of my life, a woman any of you’d give your left nut to Have because I couldn’t control myself for a short period of time. Life lesson learned.

I have a friends with benefits arrangement with a hot girl who cuts my hair and she’s a professional stylist. We keep the situation real. She’s the first girl sexually that I haven’t become bored with because she’s open to pretty much anything. She likes women and she likes threesomes with another hot girl. And who was I to turn that down? She had never been to a strip club and so she had me take her one night and I bought her lap dances, she picked the second one for herself to take home. It was hot! She likes to experiment, she’s submissive and she knows how to keep me interested coming back for more.

It’s funny how relationships in life works that way. She’s the one who satisfies me sexually and keeps me from looking for others, but there’s no way I would fall madly in love with this girl either.
I think the key is to try and find both, if that’s possible.

Many if not most would argue that monogamy is not natural. I mean as men were wired to go out and spread our seed as often and everywhere we can. Modern society has changed that notion and so we’re supposed to practice self-control.

I lost the love of my life, a woman any of you’d give your left nut to Have because I couldn’t control myself for a short period of time. Life lesson learned.

I have a friends with benefits arrangement with a hot girl who cuts my hair and she’s a professional stylist. We keep the situation real. She’s the first girl sexually that I haven’t become bored with because she’s open to pretty much anything. She likes women and she likes threesomes with another hot girl. And who was I to turn that down? She had never been to a strip club and so she had me take her one night and I bought her lap dances, she picked the second one for herself to take home. It was hot! She likes to experiment, she’s submissive and she knows how to keep me interested coming back for more.

It’s funny how relationships in life works that way. She’s the one who satisfies me sexually and keeps me from looking for others, but there’s no way I would fall madly in love with this girl either.
I think the key is to try and find both, if that’s possible.
i couldn't ask for a better partner which is why i'd never fuck around on my partner. i couldn't do that to her. i just wish i didn't have this problem and i agree with you. no way is monogamy natural, but then we do a lot of things that aren't natural and we survive and make the best of it.

i guess one of the things is once they're naked the mystery is gone. Wonder if the shoe has been on the other foot in regards to me. Anyway, only once in my life it did not happen. The sex kept being awesome (at least for one of us LOL). I ended up getting dropped in that one, go figure. What did you do to solve the problem?

It’s not solved. Currently like that with my gf pretty much.

interesting topic here. Im sleeping with a girl now who is very good in bed but its like she is shy around me unless we fucking....Its kinda weird LOL. She says she really likes me but wont open up. ill just go with it I guess.

interesting topic here. Im sleeping with a girl now who is very good in bed but its like she is shy around me unless we fucking....Its kinda weird LOL. She says she really likes me but wont open up. ill just go with it I guess.
how long have you been together?

Not true. You even get tired of the hot ones crap. Find a new fuck hole
Defo true....

Me and my wifey don't have sex since almost 1y, but we love each others also because we share also a lot of different interests..... tbh this situation is becoming hard for me....

But she entered menopause early (she is older than me, she is 43) and i think it is a tough moment for her hormones wise... So i will just take it for it is and wait for better moments.... we live together since 6y and i think it's just a momentary "down".... i hope...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws