YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you always become bored in the bedroom in a relationship?

BDS&M or rope bondage helps me. There are so many things to try, furniture to use, & toys. A fair amount of learning as well. Has changed my sex life for the better.

If you view women only as object of sexual pleasure then you will have this issue. When you view one as the mother of your children and partner in life and it's struggles then you will put away this adolescent attitude.

Defo true....

Me and my wifey don't have sex since almost 1y, but we love each others also because we share also a lot of different interests..... tbh this situation is becoming hard for me....

But she entered menopause early (she is older than me, she is 43) and i think it is a tough moment for her hormones wise... So i will just take it for it is and wait for better moments.... we live together since 6y and i think it's just a momentary "down".... i hope...
One year? That's usually a big red flag that she's not into you ( I'd get if it was only monthly). My dad cheated on my mom after she wouldn't screw him for a year after 2008. Honestly I see both sides and don't blame either side for how there relationship ended.

Having sex with the same person for the rest of your life is boring af. I'm going to Cabo San Lucas with my friends later this year.

My wife is my partner, friend, mother of my kids but she's still a fuck hole.
LOL.. yeah I guess that still "hol"ds

I’ve been in a “one night stand“ with the same gal for 37 years. When it comes to women or life in general, never sweat the little things and everything is a little thing.

Same here, 37 years now and still enjoy and look FWD to it many times per week. It helps that she weights the same now at age 54 as when we started dating at age 16. (105 lbs). ;)

Attachments

• shower2-SM.jpg
    shower2-SM.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 46
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? How about some manners as you’re commenting on his spouse.

LMAO, its fine, her ass is amazing, folks can say what they want since I posted it, but thank you :)

I used to dive face first in my wife's ass but after two kids I'm good. She used to love it when I tongue punched the ole fart box. Now there's no foreplay. She climbs on, gets her nut or 2, waits til I get mine then we carry on about our day.

The only ass guys like you get is when your finger slips through the toilet paper. Something tells me you won’t be here very long. At least as LIV.

I've read quite a few of your posts. You piss and moan more than a woman. Pull your skirt down, Nancy, your little blood spot is showing.

You don’t even know what a woman is. You don’t how to seduce them, caress them, and make them do what you want. You too busy putting your tongue in their asshole.

Lame. You're soft as fuck

One year? That's usually a big red flag that she's not into you ( I'd get if it was only monthly). My dad cheated on my mom after she wouldn't screw him for a year after 2008. Honestly I see both sides and don't blame either side for how there relationship ended.

I am tolerating all this because it's a crucial moment for her mind and body.
Early menopause for women is a real mess.
I don't think that being HARD on her on this particular moment will help our relationship at all...
Before loosing her period forever we had sex regularly.

She started recently HRT so i hope that everything will come back like before, if not, then it will be time to look for another partner.

I am tolerating all this because it's a crucial moment for her mind and body.
Early menopause for women is a real mess.
I don't think that being HARD on her on this particular moment will help our relationship at all...
Before loosing her period forever we had sex regularly.

She started recently HRT so i hope that everything will come back like before, if not, then it will be time to look for another partner.
She should started a while ago. Hell mine is 29 and I got her on hrt. Best of luck hopefully it's just a phase.

this topic is always in the back of my mind too. Even hot girls you can get tired of fucking after a while. Whats keeps a good relationships together is good sex but also the chemistry and communication you have together. My girl makes me feel fulfilled and we are really happy when together. But there are times where I am not sure If I will be able to be satisfied sexually in the future and wonder if I would just be happy being a bachelor and having short term relationships, maybe some prostitutes on the side. But theres a part of me that feel like I need to keep this going with her and she may bring real happiness to me in the future with a family and see our kids open presents on christmas and shit like that. My fear is being single and one day wanting those family things and not finding someone else that would make me feel the way she does, its a hard find out there.

Any time you've been with someone for more than a one night stand, how many become bored? If you overcame it, how did you do it?
I've been with approximately 30 different women in my life and in my experience it just boils down to chemistry. Some of those were one night stands, some were multiple times and 3 of them were long term relationships. The ones that lacked chemistry with me, I can hardly remember the details of their face, body, their name even.

Currently with my partner of six years and we have the best chemistry I've ever experienced. Each time we have sex we both feel very excited about it and love every minute of it. I guess by now we've had sex hundreds of times but it keeps evolving and getting better and better (not totally linear but over time it's definitely trended up in quality and it started off mind blowing too!)

this topic is always in the back of my mind too. Even hot girls you can get tired of fucking after a while. Whats keeps a good relationships together is good sex but also the chemistry and communication you have together. My girl makes me feel fulfilled and we are really happy when together. But there are times where I am not sure If I will be able to be satisfied sexually in the future and wonder if I would just be happy being a bachelor and having short term relationships, maybe some prostitutes on the side. But theres a part of me that feel like I need to keep this going with her and she may bring real happiness to me in the future with a family and see our kids open presents on christmas and shit like that. My fear is being single and one day wanting those family things and not finding someone else that would make me feel the way she does, its a hard find out there.
Get back to us when your thoughts shift more to her or at least equally to her as they are about your own happiness. I couldn't imagine considering myself in love if every calculation I made had to do with myself and not at least equally her.

Love is by definition an expansion of your ego boundary to include another person.

It’s definitely happened to me in the past. But the lady I’m with right now it hasn’t. We have a great sex life. I’d say you need to find someone you’re more compatible with in that area so you don’t get bored

It's definitely happening to me in my current relationship and this is a girl i don't wanna lose.

Banging randoms gets boring too.
Its NYE, and I'm just laying in the dark after having an all nighter with a past female fling who texted me out the blue.
I have another female asking me to come over tonight to bring in the new years and im debating but I'd really feel guilty sexing her while figuratively still having another females juice still on me.
Just going to take a high dose of ltheAnine and an advil pm. Wake up early and run some miles.
I'll probably still sex off this next female but tonight I'm drained.

i purposely do not put myself in situations where i would/could cheat. i'm not willing to do that to my partner, not judging anyone who does. i understand why it happens, even to people who love each other. however, not being motivated or turned on to have sex with my partner is also a problem. i think she has more interest than me and maybe doesn't understand why i'm not jumping on her. i suppose i could tell her but i don't think any good will come of that, only hurt feelings. she knows my past and how i enjoyed having one night stands. again, i'm just not sure what to do. i'm a guy. i fantasize and wish for sex. it's just not exciting when it's always the same woman. i wish there was an easy solution. thank you for any and all replies.

Ask her to put on a big dildo and have her tear your ass open. I’m not judging but some dudes like that kind of kink....not me but to each their own.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws