YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you are doing everything right?

wow you guys just aren't right in the head! my training is always and will always be hard, i don't think i could change that if i could, i eat a shitload of protein, but thats about as complicated as it gets. i don't really pay attention to anything else, or really count anything, im just a creature of habit. Dont really want to be any more serious than that, i just get by with training solid. O and i probably drink about 2 gallons of crystal light a day just cause i love the shit.

Normally off season I do keep it pretty clean. I allow myself to have what I want to a point. I'm not the most strict dieter off season but when the deal is on I am one of the more pig headed dieters around. It's been a long four year offseason for me. Lots of personal issues and a couple of nagging injuries. Nothing that kept me from my training but was just cruising. I got off the busted ass merrygo round in January this year and decided it was time. I am about to start dieting for two shows this year. One is end of sept and the other is first week in Oct. So all bets are off. I have decided that after these shopws I am going to be harder on myself diet wise and stay pretty close to the mark year round. I'm not getting any younger, so time to manup to my goals!!

Sorry I know off topic.....well not really as KM2000 said you should be multifaceted.....

trance, vocal trance, progressive, all kinds of dance music that gets your booty shakin..lol......I like hip hop too and that is what my friends listen too so I am going to try and work with that this time around too......they want me to come over and dj house parties this summer for them which is fun as you can party and dj.....lol....

Ha. Thats some funny stuff. I used to mix but that scene sucked me in a few years back and I sold my tables when I moved to Az, but I've really been look around for another set. Still have some vinyl laying around though.

He aint lying, he eats clean and eats a ton, Rob is fucking ripped skin looks tight and nmay be his best shape this far out from any show hes ever done, there is no offseason diet for Rob , the dude does it right all yr round, unlike my fat ass lol.

Thanks Bro. That means alot coming from you. You're not exactly the guy that sugar coat things. Plus I love busting your balls at the gym. LOL. I do feel really good this time around. The diet has been impecable since jan.1 but now it's time to turn it up another notch. I'm on a mission to unleash a whole new physique for me in July.

Ha. Thats some funny stuff. I used to mix but that scene sucked me in a few years back and I sold my tables when I moved to Az, but I've really been look around for another set. Still have some vinyl laying around though.

Nice there is a resident DJ on XM radio's BPM station from pheonix named Marcus McBride......He lays down some great sets and I think he plays on a radio station 92.3 I think...Super nice guy and from the midwest.....You should check him out...

www.marcusmcbride.com

Thanks Bro. That means alot coming from you. You're not exactly the guy that sugar coat things. Plus I love busting your balls at the gym. LOL. I do feel really good this time around. The diet has been impecable since jan.1 but now it's time to turn it up another notch. I'm on a mission to unleash a whole new physique for me in July.

That is awsome to hear.....I thought you were pretty shredded but for you I guess you were off....I am going to take heed to your offseason plan as I am up to a fat 280 but I am coming down now as Dante has tweaked some things with the diet and cardio.....

Hey make sure to talk to me before you come out to juniors so you, Q, and I can get a good training session in on Sat morning before men's pre-judging.....

Precontest I have a plan and I stick to it like clockwork. Eating, training, sleeping. That's about all I do. There are no surprises, no improvising.

Off season, I stay strict with training progressively and consistantly. Take breaks when my body tells me to. My diet is pretty easy going, other than I eat every 2-3 hours every day throughout. I keep my cals high and eat what I feel like eating. I'm lucky enough not to gain bodyfat very easily. Which is good and bad. Bad b/c I need to watch what I eat, health-wise...especially now that I'm 30 those bad fats and cholesterols will start "sticking" with me. So that is one area I need to work on in the off season...less fast foods and deserts. But overall my off season has gotten pretty strict...I don't skip training to go have a beer with the boys and I rarely go out. I love hanging out at home. This has REALLY helped me out come precontest time...starting prep at 10% bf vs. 15% is much easier ;)

BW

Precontest I have a plan and I stick to it like clockwork. Eating, training, sleeping. That's about all I do. There are no surprises, no improvising.

Off season, I stay strict with training progressively and consistantly. Take breaks when my body tells me to. My diet is pretty easy going, other than I eat every 2-3 hours every day throughout. I keep my cals high and eat what I feel like eating. I'm lucky enough not to gain bodyfat very easily. Which is good and bad. Bad b/c I need to watch what I eat, health-wise...especially now that I'm 30 those bad fats and cholesterols will start "sticking" with me. So that is one area I need to work on in the off season...less fast foods and deserts. But overall my off season has gotten pretty strict...I don't skip training to go have a beer with the boys and I rarely go out. I love hanging out at home. This has REALLY helped me out come precontest time...starting prep at 10% bf vs. 15% is much easier ;)

BW

*Bulldog furiously taking notes for better offseason plan to try and get as big as big willy*:p :D

I'm about to jump in on quads with Big Willy in an hour. Bulldog, I'll take notes for you as the Big man schools me. lol. Ask Q how his chest was doin last week. hehe. I'm down for that workout before prejudging. We're get'n all pumped up for Jr.s. My better half is shaping up nicely. She should do well.

hmmm...

He aint lying, he eats clean and eats a ton, Rob is fucking ripped skin looks tight and nmay be his best shape this far out from any show hes ever done, there is no offseason diet for Rob , the dude does it right all yr round, unlike my fat ass lol.

u state this like you know what fat is? Dude your not even a wannabe! Stay out of my hood beeatch.

gooey 4 a reason

Well my offseason was very scattered diet wise...good at times and TERRIBLE at others...Training was always solid though...This year I am swearing to stay on the same diet I have been on just upping the amounts and eating whatever else I want in between within reason, not jack in the crack...then on the weekends eat what I want to, like a jar of skippy natural peanut butter yummy...:star-war:

u state this like you know what fat is? Dude your not even a wannabe! Stay out of my hood beeatch.

gooey 4 a reason

:p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear